Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic Conspiracy

Willie McDonald

• The title was changed to Apocalyptic Conspiracy

Why would the orbit be decaying?

I don't know, I really think it's common sense that global warming is real with greenhouse gasses.  I mean, if you look around and see all the cars, and then think of all the factories and everything, then it's like common sense, since we sort of live in a dome, that if you put this stuff out, it's not going nowhere.  it's either going to come down and pollute us in acid rain, or makes clouds and whatever.  I really just don't understand how people can deny that this effects us.

• Like 1

I just read the article and thought a few things.  First, I wonder, it said that gas, petroleum and oil, move in current below the crust and the upper mantle, and I don't know, I wonder if oil is made of something other than dead plant and animal life.  I've heard stories of this before.

If I'm reading the graph of the polar wandering, it looks like it's getting tighter each year.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure greenhouse gasses are making it warmer, even if something else isn't doing it more.  I remember the weather when I was young, and it is nothing like it used to be, much worse.

I've read that world peak oil should be reached by around 2040, and the latest estimates are by 2080.  So, that doesn't leave us much oil left anyway, but I'm not sure that makes sense if the oil is moving in currents that deep.  I do have a feeling that peak oil is being swept under the rug and people aren't being warned that we are close to running out of oil, however the information is out there.  I'd think there'd be more talk about the issue.

Also, I think of fracking, and what a destructive technology that is.  Look up oil fracking, and it's a terrible thing that pollutes nearby villages. 9.6 million gallons a typical fracking well, and they shoot the water down into the earth filled with chemicals and sand to break up the earth to extract oil.  Then that water comes back out and pollutes the nearby water supply. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/water-use-rises-as-fracking-expands/

Edited by Opus Magnus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

Or chemtrails

Where's Preacherman on this?

• Like 1

Millennials are destroying the Earth's orbit!

• Like 3

The orbit is not decaying the Sun goes through cycles on average every 11 years. We had less snowfall last winter and having a hot summer this year. In a few years I will look back and say I hate winter.  I went camping in the Rockies in march it was alright. Yet again I'm not a global warming CT guy

Here in NY we are on our 3rd straight extremely mild summer. If the planet is getting hotter, it's passing us by. 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2017 at 6:37 PM, Opus Magnus said:

I don't know, I really think it's common sense that global warming is real with greenhouse gasses.  I mean, if you look around and see all the cars, and then think of all the factories and everything, then it's like common sense, since we sort of live in a dome, that if you put this stuff out, it's not going nowhere.  it's either going to come down and pollute us in acid rain, or makes clouds and whatever.  I really just don't understand how people can deny that this effects us.

No one denies it is not effecting us,  what is said = it is not effecting the weather.

On 28/07/2017 at 6:25 AM, Rlyeh said:

Why would the orbit be decaying?

I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer. I'd say Willies gone a walkin!....and wont return :rolleyes:..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Here in NY we are on our 3rd straight extremely mild summer. If the planet is getting hotter, it's passing us by. 

Weather =/= Climate

• Like 3

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes we all know that the global climate is decided by how hot the summers are in New York. :rolleyes:

On a more serious note there is a difference beween weather and climate. https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html

10 minutes ago, Astra. said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer. I'd say Willies gone a walkin!....and wont return :rolleyes:..

I allways wonders what the point is in getting an account only to make one single post, yet it happens all the time ?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Weather =/= Climate

You just had to sneak that one in before me, didn't you. <_<

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You just had to sneak that one in before me, didn't you. <_<

I'm like a snarky ninja

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'm like a snarky ninja

It must be easy being a ninja if you are imaginary.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It must be easy being a ninja if you are imaginary.

It makes things like getting a bank account more difficult, but on the whole it's not bad

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I allways wonders what the point is in getting an account only to make one single post, yet it happens all the time ?

Yeah, it's hard to fathom sometimes....why people do that.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yeah, it's hard to fathom sometimes....why people do that.

I blame you. For no other reason than you are here.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I blame you. For no other reason than you are here.

don't care...

tumblr_lrxppek_SCf1qenv14o1_500.gif

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Weather =/= Climate

I didn't say we were having a mild cool day. 

I said we have had several mild summers. 

7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yes we all know that the global climate is decided by how hot the summers are in New York. :rolleyes:

On a more serious note there is a difference beween weather and climate. https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html

I didn't say anything about the weather. 

12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I didn't say we were having a mild cool day. 

I said we have had several mild summers. 

Your 3 mild summers are not indicative of the climate as a whole. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Your 3 mild summers are not indicative of the climate as a whole. 

I never said they were