Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 Shadow people sort of live in my room

fiifles

Ok so I live in a newly renovated house. I know right HILARIOUS, the irony is not lost on me, it reminds me of the scene in talledega nights where there's a ghost and ricky's like: "HOW CAN THERE BE A GHOST IN THERE THE HOUSE WAS BUILT 2 YEARS AGO!" hahaha. On a serious note i'll tell you guys details that might be handy to know:

1. I live in Ireland in the sticks. like SUUUPER rural. You can see the stars and moon easily on most nights, unless its cloudy but the moon provides great light often into my room even then.

2. I've seen them since i was about 11 i think? I used to live in the states before and have no recollection of anything like that in the U.S

3.There's a lot of history of the black and tans killing IRA members and even civillians in my area, and obviously a lot of people died during the great irish famine, (about 1 million I believe) and it wouldn't be presumtious to believe a lot of people died in my area.

A lot of people in my family have died of diseases that are very curable today but not in the 1940s-1970s, meaning i have a smallish family since i was born. I think a bout 

There's a lot of interesting stories that happened in my area and the small village nearby, Apparently during the war there was a couple that were actually german spies that left notes on Culture in rural ireland for when the germans might come (One of hitlers plans was apparently to try an invade ireland and make their way over to england then when they were surrounded)  they lived a few miles from here,

my granny witnessed a neighbor using magic that dealt with the devil, (It consists of taking a small scythe and running it over another persons land and saying "all to me, All to me, all to me-" or somthing of that nature, the idea was, you would get fortune while the person who's land you did it on would get misfortune) later a friend of hers went to visit this person witnessed the person getting ludicrous amounts of cream off of her milk yield-you know, normally there's just a bit that floats at the top but more and more kept getting created out of nowhere to the point where it was spilling over onto the ground.

My friend has witnessed her grandmother trying to contact her. the same friend stated she saw a shadow person also trying to walk into a mutual friend, she screamed, and the shadow person dissapated.

I go to college in a building that was previously a magdeline laundry and went to a school where some students played the ouija board and one fainted and one got her thumb broken in game and a priest had to come in and now that room they did it in is boarded off.

My dad's dad, his dad and his dad and i think his dad as well all died on their 40th birthday. (my dad lived yaaay :) )

I don't know if these have anything to do with what i'm seeing but perhaps it means something to you guys who probably know more. ( now that i think about it there's a lot of weird stuff.) there's a few more i know about but i'm not bothered typing any more.

4. They have never harmed me to my knowledge.

5. I have no mental disorders except a possible anxiety problem, which is to my knowledge not due to the shadow people.

6. I have occasionally seen them outside my room, like in the guest bedroom, once or twice in my college accomodation. They seem to be extremely fond of my room at my parent's house. I'm kind of messy if that means anything.

They just kind of live in my room pretty much, they're there a LOT of nights. I thought i was going crazy a bit and never told my parents because they'd laugh at me. I picked up the courage to tell my boyfriend who is a very strong atheist. I think he thought it was in my head, but he has seen them when staying in my house and was very nervous about it. like me he has gotten used to them because they don't really do much. one likes to pace the room, and one is more passive and likes to mostly hunch in the corner. the one that paces i have the most experience with. 

the "pacer" is pretty active. when i was younger he used to walk back and forth and you can't see past him. when he walks by the window that has the moons light, you can clearly see his silluette and it completely blocks the light from the window. He used to walk up to my face a lot when i was younger, i suppose to scare me. Again i can't see through him, so when he does that i can't see a thing. Once i picked up some courage so when he did this, i reached out my hand, to see if i could touch him or what would happen, he didn't react but i couldn't see my hand out the other side,just my wrist before it goes through his "shadow". I used to keep glow in the dark rosary beads in my room because i was scared and figured i could focus my eyes on it. while at first it seemed he couldn't blot that out and you could kind of see them through, he blotted it out slowly after a few seconds. 

When you turn on the light they sort of dissipate quickly but a week ago walking into my room i saw the pacer and turned on the light and he left a purple sort of "stain" where his shadow was. it looked like a stain on the wall, but it obviously just looked like that due to my perspective, it was sort of mare 2d this time, when i walked past the stain got a bit slimmer, but not completely 2d like paper if that makes sense? 

I'm not afraid of them, i'm 20 now and they dont really do much anymore, probably they know i'm used to them. I havent seen the crouching one much in a while. It's such commonplace now i hardly notice them much anymore. One night i had a fight with my boyfriend and the pacer kept walking around and coming up to me a lot and was particularly active that night, and even the croucher one was walking a bit for a change and the pacer came up to me, I said out loud that night "i'm not in the mood for this tonight guys" and i guess they could understand because the pacer immediatley moved off and started pacing slowly away from me and the croucher went to his usual spot.

Yeah i don't know what to make of it but made an account and to post about it because i heard these guy were rareish and most people don't see them on the regular and for so long like I do so i figured if anything this experience i've been having may be helpful to you guys or something. 

Also in case it's relevant i forgot to mention they're definitely two men. they both seem to be tall, i don't know for sure about the croucher, but the pacer is at pretty tall he must be at least 6'2

Some of the things you say are similar to my experiences, like the dissipating and the 6'2. Some are not.

You can get rid of the phenomena if you want to. 

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Some of the things you say are similar to my experiences, like the dissipating and the 6'2. Some are not.

You can get rid of the phenomena if you want to. 

How so?

1 hour ago, fiifles said:

How so?

Lots of different ways, depending on your belief system. 

I used the LBRP.

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Lots of different ways, depending on your belief system. 

I used the LBRP.

I'm not sure what that is

Just now, fiifles said:

I'm not sure what that is

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. You can find it online. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you have harmless visitors. It may simply be because you can see and/or feel them. They are attracted to you because of that. Invite them into the light. You can say it in your head or out loud. I personally prefer out loud. Tell them of the wonderful things waiting for them. 

• Like 1