Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Alien' actor claims he has encountered aliens

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to 'Alien' actor claims he has encountered aliens

It seems like a lot of celebrities (percentage wise) make this claim.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, seeder said:

and still to this day with all the monitoring of our skies and space....NEVER has an alien ship been seen coming or going thru the atmosphere

I liked this one:

He would go on to experience all manner of anomalous phenomena throughout his life including a sighting of "a UFO as big as the Yankee Stadium turned upside down."

Like that wouldn't have been detected entering the atmosphere from space, by both military and civilian entities (including amateur astronomers) in numerous countries.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

• Like 6

I just watched the director's cut the other night. Must have made it easy for him to act scared. 

• Like 2

Well, at least he doesn't care if anyone thinks he is delusional.

1 hour ago, badeskov said:

I liked this one:

Like that wouldn't have been detected entering the atmosphere from space, by both military and civilian entities (including amateur astronomers) in numerous countries.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

I still remember seeing this in a movie theater and the entire place jumping in their seats when the ship kicked on at the very beginning of the film and then the horror when the guy's stomach started moving around and the creature popped out.  .

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

Id love to hear how skeptics would debunk an alien ship landing on the white house lawn and aliens coming out of it and shaking hands with the President and every news channel in the world recording the event....Believe me, they would try with all their might to debunk it. They would unify and then together, they would try to convince the world that it wasn't true. When the aliens left the Earth they would gather together and somehow make it untrue and with enough of them they would succeed. Somehow the event would seem to have not occurred. Somehow.

• Like 1

Just now, Ghost Ship said:

Id love to hear how skeptics would debunk an alien ship landing on the white house lawn and aliens coming out of it and shaking hands with the President and every news channel in the world recording the event....Believe me, they would try with all their might to debunk it. They would unify and then together, they would try to convince the world that it wasn't true. When the aliens left the Earth they would gather together and somehow make it untrue and with enough of them they would succeed. Somehow the event would seem to have not occurred. Somehow.

You truly believe that delusional nonsense?

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 6

It's not up to anyone to debunk it. It's up to the one's claiming it true to produce incontrovertible evidence. Anyone can spin a yarn and declare it truth.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Ghost Ship said:

You wouldn't try to debunk such an event badeskov? You would. Especially you.

Absolute nonsense. You have completely misunderstood what it means to be skeptical of that for which there is no evidence whatsoever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ghost Ship said:

If an alien ship even approached earth we would know well before it landed.....countries that can afford it have got their air space covered, The Voyager probes are billions of miles from Earth yet we still receive their signals

and maybe you dont know....but once when it was thought alien microbes from Mars, were found inside a meteorite.... the PRESIDENT of the US went on TV and told the world about it...  no secrecy about it at all

Edited by seeder
  • Like 6

Man it sure is going to suck if we find out that we are just a harvest planet for an alien species... or worse... we are their lab rats. I am thinking the latter rather than the former.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghost Ship said:

If they go Aack Aack Aaaaaack!! Everybody run. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, seeder said:

and still to this day with all the monitoring of our skies and space....NEVER has an alien ship been seen coming or going thru the atmosphere

They are interdimensional!

They pop in, and pop back out.  Everybody knows that!  :yes:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If they go Aack Aack Aaaaaack!! Everybody run. 

I do that "Aack Aack Aaaaaack!!" thing a bit too well, TBH.

Maybe I'm a starseed. ;)

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

when you think of flight paths... ALL OVER the world.....as the pink lines on the vid show.. then consider that all the planes have radio, radar and whatever....and are also being tracked by air traffic controllers in every country they fly over.... then chuck in the various militaries who also want and NEED to know whats flying over their countries....PLUS all the satellites that ring earth....monitoring both space and the earth etc.....no huge fleet or a single UFO is going to sneak in without anyone knowing about it fairly quickly

Pink lines of course represent flight paths

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

People love Aliens , good or evil, real or not , this has been proved by the net takings at the Box Office , so if Yaphet wants to believe who are we to be critical.. and as far as we can detect any incoming material how is it that asteroids can get within the distance between Earth and the Moon without detection until the last minute. If an Alien space ship decided to visit they surely would have the ability to come in "under the radar" having travelled so far to get here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, seeder said:

when you think of flight paths... ALL OVER the world.....as the pink lines on the vid show.. then consider that all the planes have radio, radar and whatever....and are also being tracked by air traffic controllers in every country they fly over.... then chuck in the various militaries who also want and NEED to know whats flying over their countries....PLUS all the satellites that ring earth....monitoring both space and the earth etc.....no huge fleet or a single UFO is going to sneak in without anyone knowing about it fairly quickly

Pink lines of course represent flight paths

What about Drones , they can fly around undetected, size doesn't matter, an Alien ship could be only a few inches big and it would escape detection.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

People love Aliens , good or evil, real or not , this has been proved by the net takings at the Box Office , so if Yaphet wants to believe who are we to be critical.. and as far as we can detect any incoming material how is it that asteroids can get within the distance between Earth and the Moon without detection until the last minute. If an Alien space ship decided to visit they surely would have the ability to come in "under the radar" having travelled so far to get here.

asteroids dont have engines!! So dont make mechanical artificial sounds and many of them are seen far out in space...and even named after the person who saw it first....but you still make a good point   - The Chelyabinsk meteor that slammed into Russia wasnt seen until it was way to late

Chelyabinsk Meteor: Wake-Up Call for Earth

A small asteroid broke up over the city of Chelyabinsk, Russia, on Feb. 15, 2013. The shock wave it generated shattered glass and injured about 1,200 people. Some scientists think the meteor may have briefly outshone the sun. The blast was stronger than a nuclear explosion, triggering detections from monitoring stations as far away as Antarctica.

The incident was another reminder to space agencies about the importance of monitoring small bodies in space that could pose a threat to Earth.

https://www.space.com/33623-chelyabinsk-meteor-wake-up-call-for-earth.html

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

What about Drones , they can fly around undetected, size doesn't matter, an Alien ship could be only a few inches big and it would escape detection.

that will be the little drones? Even jumbo jets go un-noticed if no-one's looking up and they are too high to hear! And Ive always wanted there to actually be aliens and UFO's,.... who doesnt....?

But I cant see it myself.....they would have made a massive journey and for many years maybe....so I dont think theyd just be flying about and parking in clouds so we dont see them... or ANY sort of clandestine behaviour.....after travelling for years and years to get here, Im sure theyd be keen to stand on the land and stretch their legs and enjoy meeting US....for we will be the aliens....to them!

Edited by seeder

You would have to be a bit naive to think intelligence could build ships that traverse space time or dimensions and cant evade radar. I mean even humans can do that....

• Like 4

I find so much laughable and strange about this bit of "news". 

But...just the idea that we are, somehow, supposed to give his account credibility because he once "starred" (wouldn't exactly call Parker a "starring" role) in a famous movie about aliens. Like being an actor in a piece of science fiction would somehow and magically make him an authority on UFOs and aliens.

Like, if next week, Cate Blanchett goes on TV telling everyone that she danced with fairies on the weekend, are we supposed to give that credibility because she played Galadriel?

• Like 1