Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pre-cutting the ground above explosive

trevor borocz johnson

34 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I'm surprised you're not making a fortune with your cat translator and dream recording inventions.

You know its really BS what were those two radiation plumes over Europe in 2017 2018 that went unexplained? And that is the use of my idea on its grandest scale. I bet the government has been screwing me using my ideas and inventions and leaving me with a bill.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

26 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

You know its really BS what were those two radiation plumes over Europe in 2017 2018 that went unexplained? And that is the use of my idea on its grandest scale. I bet the government has been screwing me using my ideas and inventions and leaving me with a bill.

They didnt go unexplained, the radiation plumes were traced back to southern Russia more specifically the Mayak Production Association which reprocesses spent nuclear fuel rods from nuclear reactors.  Even then the radioactive isotopes detected werent the type that would be produced from a nuclear detonation.

Ultimately just like when you first proposed your idea it just doesnt work and no nation is stealing it from you.

13 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Something that is unexplained is automatically your idea?  Who told you that, your cat?