Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Betty and Barney Hill Case Debunked

Tonite T

A FEIGNED ABDUCTION

The true story

The truth on the case Betty and Barney Hill

There is a matter that has intrigued me for a long time. I refer to the case of Betty and Barney Hill, a marriage formed by a black man and a white woman that presumably were abducted by extraterrestrials.

Since I first got to know about the case I thought it was a simply terrestrial kidnapping.

The kidnapping took place in the year 1961 and that apparently happened was extracted using hypnosis by a called psychiatrist Benjamin Simon.

Perhaps you will be perplexed. What is known is that these two people went in an automobile the night from the 19 to September 20 1961 returning from Canada, where they had some days of vacation. The matter is that when they arrived to their home in Portsmouth they missed two hours. I mean they arrived with a delay of two hours more than that accustomed. The true or apparent history arose through the hypnosis. The so known missing time.

I was told the couple had been investigated by certain authorities because somehow the Hills get informed about UFOs and were trying to track them and they would have been kidnapped to get information only.
 The Hills were investigating UFO.  

Those who  were investigating the couple would have been from an area by Alamo Gordo, built in 1942. 

They were doing  Nuclear experimentsthere by then. There hadn`t been extraterrestrials there at that time.

It was being used exclusively  for nuclear experiments. There must be an underground base there.

Getting back  to the topic, the strange thing is that under hypnosis this couple tells a story in which they affirm to have been abducted by aliens. 

The couple was hypnotized after they were kidnapped, which means, before they were hypnotized by the psychiatrist Simon. 

The tone here is not disclosing anything. It is only a product of imagination since we just cannot accept the Hills abduction case is true. The theory is that they were getting closer to et contacts.We have to explain in advance to calm down the hyper critics self nominated skeptics so that they may relax and post their comments without excess relating to their heart beats. The Hills would have developed certain apparatuses they wished to use to et contacts.

The wife, Betty Hill told she saw ets wearing military caps (I could not help laughing at that). She was in an altered state of conscious being hypnotized to make ets wearing caps. Strange.   
And then the whole story they said under hypnosis. Strange,  I mean they saw a space ship descending, from which they saw extraterrestrials who took them to the ship. 

The ufo could be a helicopter likening a UFO. Gases which are used in these cases to produce hallucinations. These hallucinations can also be induced.

And Betty  saw an astronomical chart where supposedly was the star from where those extraterrestrials came the zeta reticulae binary star system.

People, gonna tell you what, this case is a hoax.

P.S

Whoever saying what one wishes end up listening to what  one should not.
Fortunately I keep on being lighthearted towards social acceptance welcoming criticism wherever they may come from.
One thing is mandatory to me. Something i value more than anything else= no foul language, no cursing. Besides, who knows who is behind the computer by his father's side while he browses on the internet. It may be a child, a pre teen, one must be careful and it's best avoiding bad language.
I am sure Barney and Betty Hill family won't mind my posting about their supposed Abduction Case.
One more thing. It was not only me who does not believe in this abduction.

Have a great day! (or night , wherever you are in the world..)

Tonie

Edited by Tonite T
grammar

1 hour ago, Tonite T said:

People, gonna tell you what, this case is a hoax.

Well everyone gets an opinion. From everything I have heard and know I am leaning to 'not a hoax'.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well everyone gets an opinion. From everything I have heard and know I am leaning to 'not a hoax'.

This was debunked years ago. Their story was so ridiculous that it was outright laughable. 

• Like 8

Just now, badeskov said:

This was debunked years ago. Their story was so ridiculous that it was outright laughable. 

Well, as I said, we all got an opinion. 

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Of course you are.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Tonite T said:

A FEIGNED ABDUCTION

The true story

The truth on the case Betty and Barney Hill

Gee thanks Ron Hubbard's ghost! Ghosts are so handy. Anyone think this Ghost might have a confirmation bias?

http://archive.is/PLja2 

SESSION 16/JUN/04

Medium: Jorge olguin

Interlocutor: Horacio Velmont

Entity that came to talk: Ron Hubbard Founder of Dianetics and Scientology

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

Gee thanks Ron Hubbard's ghost! Ghosts are so handy. Anyone think this Ghost might have a confirmation bias?

http://archive.is/PLja2 

Yes, thanks to Hubbard`s ghost, so handy to the extent of helping me with my English difficulties. Let`s consider Hubbard shone his light on me so that I could have my own opinion posted to get another internet cookie and help Hubbard be read by UFO aficionados. :D 

18 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

And not all opinions are equal. That idea needs to be fired out the airlock right now.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 8

From everything I have heard and know I am leaning to 'not a hoax'.

Because you want it to be true. Like almost all UFO enthusiasts, you suffer from crippling motivated reasoning.

• Like 8

That was not an opinion. That is a fact.

4 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

And not all opinions are equal. That idea needs to be fired out the airlock right now.

I agree with that also.

10 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Because you want it to be true. Like almost all UFO enthusiasts, you suffer from crippling motivated reasoning.

That sounds like an opinion too. One that I happen to think is wrong. I pride myself on considering these things objectively. Seriously.

Your argument can also be made against the vehement anti-UFO people too.

Edited by papageorge1

7 minutes ago, badeskov said:

That was not an opinion. That is a fact.

Come now. That is still one person's opinion.

• Like 1

Wasn't the alien from the Hill cased actually inspired from a Twilight Zone episode that aired months before? Or something like that?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Wasn't the alien from the Hill cased actually inspired from a Twilight Zone episode that aired months before? Or something like that?

Yes it was. 

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

That sounds like an opinion too. One that I happen to think is wrong. I pride myself on considering these things objectively. Seriously.

Your argument can also be made against the vehement anti-UFO people too.

No, because this is nothing to do with "opinions", it's to do with evidence. As far as I'm aware, the B&B Hill case has been thoroughly debunked, even down to where the "aliens" idea came from. Yet you're happy to sit there and say "I'm hearing 'not hoax'". Sorry, the evidence is against you, and you're hearing what you want to hear.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Come now. That is still one person's opinion.

Nope, as Emma correctly pointed out said opinion stems from facts. And there are plenty of those in this case. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

I will always believe Betty and Barney Hill and I respect their bravery in coming forward and to confront such hostile disbelief without backing down and I adore them for not conforming to the paradigms of society , in regard to marriage equality and talking about abuse, in any form . It was a very different world back then, a lot less accepting and political correctness did not exist , it was not acceptable to publicly talk about abuse , sexual, physical, mental, real or imagined .
If you cannot relate to what Betty and Barney Hill say happened to them , consider yourself very fortunate  , if you can relate to what they say happened to them, they are another example of why silence is not the answer x

I think something abusive happened to them and it manifested that night , what happened, no one knows at this time x

• Like 3

I think they were victims of their therapist's imagination.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

I will always believe Betty and Barney Hill and I respect their bravery in coming forward and to confront such hostile disbelief without backing down and I adore them for not conforming to the paradigms of society , in regard to marriage equality and talking about abuse, in any form . It was a very different world back then, a lot less accepting and political correctness did not exist , it was not acceptable to publicly talk about abuse , sexual, physical, mental, real or imagined .
If you cannot relate to what Betty and Barney Hill say happened to them , consider yourself very fortunate  , if you can relate to what they say happened to them, they are another example of why silence is not the answer x

I think something abusive happened to them and it manifested that night , what happened, no one knows at this time x

Something abusive must have happened to them. They must have been kidnapped. I share this opinion with Hubbart. Kidnapping is not the right wording. They must have been hypnotized to be investigated over their plans into the UFO research. 

Edited by Tonite T
English mistakes
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked