Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

seeder

41 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Keep in mind, many men only value women if they are beauty queen beautiful. All other women are viewed as being of absolutely no value, to be simply shoved out of their way.

well i have to agree, in general you are correct, but it does not mean many men will push an unattractive woman under the bus, or do any harm to her, it takes special jerks. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

unfortunately she is right.  but women are same way, if a guy is not young, rich and good looking, they act same way, 

I agree, I do think that men are more guilty of it than women, but in any case it's highly demographically driven.

I couldn't easily find information on the U.K. Equivalent of 'Attempt to cause grievous bodily harm', but this link (https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/criminal-law/offences/assault/intent-to-cause-grievous-bodily-harm) for NSW gives a maximum sentence of 25 years, minimum a suspended prison sentence, and an average of 6 years, with 94% sentenced to prison.

• Like 1

Well, we're talking about some rich investment banker who most likely sees himself as superior to most other humans. I suspect men like this likely do not respect women and would readily shove aside any average woman who dared to get in his way. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Well, we're talking about some rich investment banker who most likely sees himself as superior to most other humans. I suspect men like this likely do not respect women and would readily shove aside any average woman who dared to get in his way. 

Some of them get to hold high office.

• Like 1

Not that there's an acceptable reason, but I want to know why he did this. What went through his head before he chose to push a woman into harm's way? She definitely could have been killed or seriously injured by his action. It could be that there really are a lot of psychopathic people in high places.

• Like 3

I don't know why but I keep thinking this would be a good way to assassinate someone.  But, I have a warped way of thinking.

• Like 4

Doing harm to a perfect stranger for no reason is the action of a sociopath. A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks moral responsibility or social conscience.   Dictionary.Com.

• Like 3

Apart from putting the woman he shoved into the road in danger, he also could have caused a serious accident with the bus and other traffic. He put more than one persons life in danger that day. 

• Like 7

Millionaire banker, 41, who was arrested after a jogger pushed a woman under a London bus is CLEARED of any involvement

• Eric Bellquist, 41, was held by police in relation to the incident on Putney Bridge
  • American investment banker said he had irrefutable proof he was in US at time
  • Metropolitan Police said Mr Bellquist has been eliminated from the investigation
  • Video shows man pushing woman into road, where bus swerves to miss her head

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784466/Millionaire-banker-CLEARED-Putney-Bridge-assault.html

• Like 2

On 10/8/2017 at 10:42 PM, Michelle said:

Ohhh, I didn't listen to the commentary, I only watched the video. I don't like people telling me what I'm seeing. 

So you don't like David Attenborough? 

200w.gif 

• Like 4

Whoever is the guy, he deserves to be senteced for attempted murder. 

There's no justification. 

One thing though, I hope they catch the right guy and soon. 

With all the media frenzy pumping up, whether guilty or not, it would be wise for Bellquist not to show his face around London for a while, or he could possibly face being lynched.

• Like 4

On 11 August 2017 at 0:50 AM, seeder said:

if you watch the vid she was not in the way....he CHANGED DIRECTION to shove her...she could have been killed

Maybe its like what other posters have already mentioned and he is a regular who's encountered the women before and today was the day he got some payback. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 4:42 PM, Stiff said:

Millionaire banker, 41, who was arrested after a jogger pushed a woman under a London bus is CLEARED of any involvement

• Eric Bellquist, 41, was held by police in relation to the incident on Putney Bridge
  • American investment banker said he had irrefutable proof he was in US at time
  • Metropolitan Police said Mr Bellquist has been eliminated from the investigation
  • Video shows man pushing woman into road, where bus swerves to miss her head

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784466/Millionaire-banker-CLEARED-Putney-Bridge-assault.html

jeeze,,,,now he is 41, we have had early to mid thirties, 45 and 50. 

How many men have they arrested over this? its not as if they do not have  a clear camera picture of him

The 50-year-old man was detained on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/10/man-arrested-woman-pushed-into-path-of-bus-putney-bridge

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Still Waters said:

Update -

Im pretty shocked that they havent been able to find the guy who did this. I really figured it had to have been a local who runs that route often.

Now I have to start wondering about the woman, what does she do for a living, who is her husband/ significant other , do they have a reason to want her killed etc. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 0:15 AM, glorybebe said:

I don't know why but I keep thinking this would be a good way to assassinate someone.  But, I have a warped way of thinking.

No, it's a valid thought....made me go one thought further....could it be a "dry run" for something like that? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skliss said:

No, it's a valid thought....made me go one thought further....could it be a "dry run" for something like that? 

Well, he came back by and it seemed like he was checking to see if he was successful.

• Like 1

doesn't uk has cameras all over? why didn't cops "trail" him from cam to cam,  and see where he went, what car he got in, or what building he went into. what is the purpose of those million of cameras if they can't be used to do what they actually were meant to do?

Edited by aztek

On 13/9/2017 at 7:34 PM, aztek said:

doesn't uk has cameras all over? why didn't cops "trail" him from cam to cam,  and see where he went, what car he got in, or what building he went into. what is the purpose of those million of cameras if they can't be used to do what they actually were meant to do?

Either they don't want us to believe how good that system is, pretending they can't find the culprit, or they do want us to believe the cameras system is more effective than what really is.