Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miami No Longer a Sanctuary City! Winning!

CeresExpo2000

I was reading somewhere that Obama actually deported more people than Trump. 

I think there's just a lot of bluster going on, and not a whole lot of action. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I was reading somewhere that Obama actually deported more people than Trump. 

I think there's just a lot of bluster going on, and not a whole lot of action. 

I'm sure that in 8 years Obama deported more illegals than Trump has in 8 months.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

I'm sure that in 8 years Obama deported more illegals than Trump has in 8 months.

The goal is stop U.S. Cities from ignoring ICE .

ICE has a job to do.

5 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

I don't remember exactly how it was stated, but the impression was that more had been deported by this time. Although nobody was really focused on it, so it went unnoticed. Sort of an example of selective outrage.

Edited by ChaosRose

3 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The goal is stop U.S. Cities from ignoring ICE .

ICE has a job to do.

I was also reading something that showed the treatment of people isn't much different between so-called "sanctuary cities" and other cities. It's just another way to rage against political differences.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I don't remember exactly how it was stated, but the impression was that more had been deported by this time. Although nobody was really focused on it, so it went unnoticed. Sort of an example of selective outrage.

Many steps for success...

1. Build the Wall on the border with Mexico (Slow the amount of Mexican Heroin pouring into the USA.)

2. End Federal Funding to Sanctuary Cities so they will stop " Going Rogue".

3.?

• Like 2

Does anyone understand that whether they wear the label or not pretty much every American city is already a sanctuary city?  So called sanctuary cities have stated that they will not use their own resources to do the feds job for them which is check people for legal residency.  Most cities police do not do this whether or not they have labeled themselves a sanctuary city.  Sanctuary cities are pretty much a big ado about nothing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Does anyone understand that whether they wear the label or not pretty much every American city is already a sanctuary city?  So called sanctuary cities have stated that they will not use their own resources to do the feds job for them which is check people for legal residency.  Most cities police do not do this whether or not they have labeled themselves a sanctuary city.  Sanctuary cities are pretty much a big ado about nothing.

But if you make much ado about nothing, then people are looking over there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I was also reading something that showed the treatment of people isn't much different between so-called "sanctuary cities" and other cities. It's just another way to rage against political differences.

Sanctuary Cities = Political Calculation

The Secular Progressives have seen the numbers.  It turns out 8 out of 10 illegal aliens eventually vote : Democrat.

Democrats covet political power.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Sanctuary Cities = Political Calculation

The Secular Progressives have seen the numbers.  It turns out 8 out of 10 illegal aliens eventually vote : Democrat.

Democrats covet political power.

Where did you get that ridiculous number?  What utter crap.  8 out of 10?  Give me a break.

• Like 1

The death of Katie Steinle was collateral damage.

The Secular progressives couldn't care less about the murder of Katie Steinle.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Where did you get that ridiculous number?  What utter crap.  8 out of 10?  Give me a break.

Ann Coulter throws out that fact every time she appears on Fox News with Sean Hannity.

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Not sure all cities do this: http://www.sfexaminer.com/man-receive-190000-sf-sanctuary-city-violation/

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Sanctuary cities prevent their LEO's from informing ICE of illegals. I agree that most cities don't use their resources to investigate if someone is illegal. But if they do arrest someone for a crime and that person is here illegally they do not prevent LEO's from reporting them to ICE.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The death of Katie Steinle was collateral damage.

The Secular progressives couldn't care less about the murder of Katie Steinle.

Same as any terrorist attack. They'd rather scrape off the flesh of their children off of sidewalks than offend anyone.

1 hour ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Many steps for success...

1. Build the Wall on the border with Mexico (Slow the amount of Mexican Heroin pouring into the USA.)

2. End Federal Funding to Sanctuary Cities so they will stop " Going Rogue".

3.?

You call these 2 steps success? What you propose are just band-aids for a deeper problem and these band-aid solutions are not going to solve the deeper problems.

You want to fix the Mexican problem of gangs and drugs coming across the border? End the war on drugs, regulate the drugs or safer alternates and become or select suppliers that you can tax and regulate for those drugs and make sure that the pricing scheme used undercuts the cartels and thus you remove their primary source of income and hence destroy the cartels, drastically lower the $$ burden of housing non-violent prisoners, make money from taxing those drugs, and take big steps in the right direction to help addicts and drug users not continue to make their lives even more difficult.

What is preventing this solution seems to be mostly right wing religious social conservatives who for some reason feel they need to force the population to bend to their idea's of morality regardless of the cost to society.

• Like 2

"help addicts and drug users" = Doing that right now. Running into the TRUTH : Even with rehab the current numbers are 85% failure rate.

Secure the border with Mexico.  It's like walking into a bathroom where the bathtub is overflowing onto the floor.

The 1st thing you do is walk over and turn off the water.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

You call these 2 steps success? What you propose are just band-aids for a deeper problem and these band-aid solutions are not going to solve the deeper problems.

You want to fix the Mexican problem of gangs and drugs coming across the border? End the war on drugs, regulate the drugs or safer alternates and become or select suppliers that you can tax and regulate for those drugs and make sure that the pricing scheme used undercuts the cartels and thus you remove their primary source of income and hence destroy the cartels, drastically lower the $$ burden of housing non-violent prisoners, make money from taxing those drugs, and take big steps in the right direction to help addicts and drug users not continue to make their lives even more difficult.

What is preventing this solution seems to be mostly right wing religious social conservatives who for some reason feel they need to force the population to bend to their idea's of morality regardless of the cost to society.

Lots of crap in this post.    Doing all that would not stop the flow of illegals into this country.   Granted it could stop the flow of drugs though.  

The bolded part seems to fit the left wing liberals too.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Ann Coulter throws out that fact every time she appears on Fox News

Drivel from idiots.

• Like 2

Just now, toast said:

Drivel from idiots.

Seek the Truth

The Secular Progressives covet political power.  They are willing to do anything to get it.

• Like 2

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

Seek the Truth

The Secular Progressives covet political power.  They are willing to do anything to get it.

Based on your comments here and in other threads I`m really in the opinion that you are not the brightest candle on the cake.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, toast said:

Based on your comments here and in other threads I`m really in the opinion that you are not the brightest candle on the cake.

The dems shot down Katies Law.

They couldn't care less about the murder of Katie Steinle.

• Like 1