Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Frank_Hoenedge

Egypt - Tulli Papyrus

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've read this:

Quote

 

The so-called Tulli Papyrus is oft cited as evidence of visitations to Egypt by "ancient astronauts;" indeed, any mention of Alberto Tulli and his alleged papyrus appears to be restricted to popular UFO-related literature.

For example, in "UFOs in History," Samuel Rosenberg describes a number of supposed ancient UFO sightings including one "from a papyrus manuscript found among the papers of the late Professor Alberto Tulli, former director of the Vatican Egyptian Museum." It involves a "UFO sighting sometime during the reign" of Thutmosis III, cited by Trench (Trench, Brinsley Le Poer, The Flying Saucer Story, London: Spearman, 1966).

 

Citation: http://www.catchpenny.org/tulli.html <- Caution with the link.

 

Just curious, is this something people have heard / explored / debunked / left unexplained?

Edited by Saru
Reduced quote - please do not copy and paste entire web pages
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Beware of the Vatican.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Frank_Hoenedge said:

Just curious, is this something people have heard / explored / debunked / left unexplained?

You're asking if a magic piece of paper that conveniently that not only confirms modern versions of UFOs/ETs but projects them millennia into the past and has even more conveniently disappeared before any grown-ups could confirm it, is real?

On a completely different  issue: the city of New York has tasked me with selling some major constructions, including a bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan. You strike me as being the sort of canny chap who could use such a purchase to generate literally millions in tolls and fares. PM soon for more details; this offer won't last long.

10 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Beware of the Vatican.

...this is just too thick and too silly to even try to make a cogent response to. Anyone with sense knows the Papyrus ascended back to the world of Our Past Basset Masters, lest it lead some to pick at the web of silence They created for Their Holy and Ambiguous purposes.

--Jaylemurph

 

Edited by jaylemurph
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

You're asking if a magic piece of paper that conveniently that not only confirms modern versions of UFOs/ETs but projects them millennia into the past and has even more conveniently disappeared before any grown-ups could confirm it, is real?

On a completely different  issue: the city of New York has tasked me with selling some major constructions, including a bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan. You strike me as being the sort of canny chap who could use such a purchase to generate literally millions in tolls and fares. PM soon for more details; this offer won't last long.

...this is just too thick and too silly to even try to make a cogent response to. Anyone with sense knows the Papyrus ascended back to the world of Our Past Basset Masters, lest it lead some to pick at the web of silence They created for Their Holy and Ambiguous purposes.

--Jaylemurph

 

The Vatican is divided up into 2 parts.

- Light Nobility

- Dark Nobility

They usually have 2 Popes!

Light & Dark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one here is surprised that you either don't know or don't understand the concept of apostolic succession. I'd offer to teach you, but some things are just lost causes.

 

There's nothing making you be this ignorant: you have access to the internet, obviously. You can read. You can learn. You can positively interact with people who aren't idiots or con-men or both.

 

But, no. You chose ignorance. You choose willful ignorance.You choose willful ignorance and suffer from a compulsion to **** that willful ignorance back out at other people. You don't even recognize that people here pity you in your state.

--Jaylemurph

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say that the supposed tranlsation sounds very "romantic", in the pulp action/adventure "Indiana Jones" sense of the word. And whoever wrote it did a good job in making the thing that came from the sky seem sufficiently alien with very few words. However, yeah, doesn't strike me as real and it having disappeared without any copy or photo made to verify the translation seems a little too convenient.

On 09/08/2017 at 4:41 PM, CeresExpo2000 said:

The Vatican is divided up into 2 parts.

- Light Nobility

- Dark Nobility

They usually have 2 Popes!

Light & Dark

You are mixing up the Vatican with the Hellfire Club from Marvel comics again. It's not two Popes, it's two Queens (Emma and Selene) and they're wearing lingerie.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

I will say that the supposed tranlsation sounds very "romantic", in the pulp action/adventure "Indiana Jones" sense of the word. And whoever wrote it did a good job in making the thing that came from the sky seem sufficiently alien with very few words. However, yeah, doesn't strike me as real and it having disappeared without any copy or photo made to verify the translation seems a little too convenient.

You are mixing up the Vatican with the Hellfire Club from Marvel comics again. It's not two Popes, it's two Queens (Emma and Selene) and they're wearing lingerie.

Selene hasn't been Black Queen for ages ... IIRC it's Monet StCroix nowadays.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Selene hasn't been Black Queen for ages ... IIRC it's Monet StCroix nowadays.

Well neither has Emma really ;) But the classic Inner Circle is imho still the best incarnation.

Monet is the Black Queen now? I haven't really read anything since X-Factor (the one with Madrox, Syrin/Banshee etc.) ended.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

Well neither has Emma really ;) But the classic Inner Circle is imho still the best incarnation.

Monet is the Black Queen now? I haven't really read anything since X-Factor (the one with Madrox, Syrin/Banshee etc.) ended.

I took the destruction of the universe as a cue to stop ;) but like to keep track of the X-Men and live in the insane hope of more eXcalibur and eXiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2017 at 3:41 PM, CeresExpo2000 said:

The Vatican is divided up into 2 parts.

- Light Nobility

- Dark Nobility

They usually have 2 Popes!

Light & Dark

What colour lightsabers do they each use?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.