Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Superhumans

solid

Have you seen the Athena post? Maybe you two should meet.

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Have you seen the Athena post? Maybe you two should meet.

i checked his thread he is talking about some myth, i was talking about my personal abilities they are not same. anyways thanks for the information

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2017 at 8:52 AM, solid said:

i checked his thread he is talking about some myth, i was talking about my personal abilities they are not same. anyways thanks for the information

Can you please explain the fish thing in more depth? It is intriguing. 

• Like 1

I don't attract fish.   But I do have an uncanny ability to attract (mostly elderly) people who want to tell me mindlessly boring stories about other people whom I have never heard of, or what they bought in a shop in a town I have never visited.  Or the precise details of what was wrong with a item I have never seen.  And how they fixed it.

I also attract biting insects. 

I don't like any of my superpowers :( 

• Like 7

and Australia also won the top 2 a few weeks ago.......

http://femalemuscle.com/athletes/strong-woman/australias-strongest-woman-sharon-waters/

Hmmm...I would think that with enough practice, patience and knowledge about fish , where to go and at what time that most anyone can harvest a respectable haul.

Of course the OP neglected to mention what his "300 fish" entails. If you go to the ocean, for example, where small fishies like krill swarm about, I am sure it is not chore to scoop up hundreds. (Whales do that anyways, right?)

What I find predictably ludicrous is the concept that contemplating the existence of ghosts, aliens, etc yet we are supposed to be in awe of someone who claims that their "superhuman" ability is to supposedly attract fish.

Now, if the OP could prove that he could, say, have nearly 100% success in locating a missing person/pet using little information then you will have piqued my interest but to be honest I get the impression the OP is either naive, immature, having some fun with us or a combination of all the previous mentioned attributes.

For that matter I can make the silly claim that I attract fish too. Years ago I went fishing with my mother and her friends, the others were further up the river and I stayed farther down; I baited the hook, put on a bobber and placed a few sinkers near the hook to prevent snagging.

It wasn't long before I pulled in about four or so channel cats, about three sunnies and a couple of small rock bass while the others had practically nothing. Cool, eh? I haz the speshul powerz!!!!

• Like 3

On 09/08/2017 at 6:41 PM, solid said:

Superhuman : above or beyond what is human; having a higher nature or greater powers than humans .

I'll give you one of the powers i have i can fish very good that means if i am at the sea i can make 'fishes' come to me doesn't matter what time of the day. 

have a nice day

Now that IS one important superpower.

I just want to say that all humans have this extra level of abilty, in  potential. Many just never realise it or develop it.

So, many humans live at a low to medium level of existence Say a passing grade or even a B grade, using only a part of their natural abilities of mind and body. 

A few also fail. They just do not, or cannot, access enough of their potential to live life and succeed in establishing a moderate level of material, and spiritual, well being.  

But some humans tap into their higher potentials of mind and body  and live life on an entirely different level

To me it is  not that they are super human.  They are simply humans living how humans should all be living  

On 09/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, spartan max2 said:

Superhuman criteria now in days is being able to attract fish :lol: lol

Like i said, i reckon it would be one of the more useful super human abilities :)  ps dont forget it is also biblical,given christ's     success, when he went out fishing on the sea of galilee 

On ‎9‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, solid said:

That question doesn't make sense,  actually i started the topic to see if i can find any other superhuman ( people with natural super abilities )

I am one, but like you I also .....;  

On ‎9‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:57 PM, solid said:

...   i can't go into details with my other powers on public forum..  ....

• Like 1

I too have a superpower and I can talk publicly about it:

When I was little I tried catching mullet with my bare hands while stood waist deep in a harbour in Ireland. My mum told me, laughing, that I might as well try herding cats (implying an impossible feat).

More fool her. I never did catch a mullet but one day I put a box in the kitchen at home and chased my cat round the house shouting and flapping my arms at it. About half an hour of chasing later the cat got in the box. I had successfully herded a cat! 

I also once grabbed a snake by its tail when my dad said it wasn't possible because they are too fast.

I guess my superpower is impossible animal herding/grabbing.

• Like 3

What happened to fish superman ?   Dropped his load and then legged it ?  (post and run)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, back to earth said:

What happened to fish superman ?   Dropped his load and then legged it ?  (post and run)

I think batman is trying to convince him to join the justice league.

4275754-mtnuwk8.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/30/2017 at 7:02 AM, back to earth said:

Another story about the one that got away

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2017 at 5:06 AM, spartan max2 said:

Superhuman criteria now in days is being able to attract fish :lol: lol

Of course they are the biggest fish in the sea right, and I bet they just jump into the boat and fillet themselves too.:w00t:

jmccr8

On 8/9/2017 at 3:33 AM, Rlyeh said:

Can you catch a bullet fired from a gun?

I did, but it was my friend that shot my hand so I guess I caught it lol 

Edited by The Silver Thong

On 8/29/2017 at 5:02 PM, back to earth said:

Lol something smells fishy....:unsure: