Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Superhumans

solid

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and i am a superhuman i believe this is the right forum to post. I wont go much into details about my super abilities but i can say few things to start with

There are No

1. Aliens

2. Ghosts

everything that lives on this planet requires food and water.

if you are a superhuman as well feel free to join and let me know about yourself.

Thanks and have a nice day

• Like 1

Welcome to UM solid.

I think we should get started by finding a definition of what 'superhuman' is. Do you have a list of criteria? Physical/mental are obviously two pretty big considerations. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM solid.

I think we should get started by finding a definition of what 'superhuman' is. Do you have a list of criteria? Physical/mental are obviously two pretty big considerations. 

Superhuman : above or beyond what is human; having a higher nature or greater powers than humans .

I'll give you one of the powers i have i can fish very good that means if i am at the sea i can make 'fishes' come to me doesn't matter what time of the day. 

have a nice day

• Like 1

Can you catch a bullet fired from a gun?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, solid said:

Superhuman : above or beyond what is human; having a higher nature or greater powers than humans .

I'll give you one of the powers i have i can fish very good that means if i am at the sea i can make 'fishes' come to me doesn't matter what time of the day. 

have a nice day

Are you trolling? I've noticed that your other posts are very dismissive and also end with 'have a nice day'.

Anyways, I want that ability; I was on Ninety Mile Beach with a few mates on the weekend, we didn't catch anything, only a few bites!

The fishing 'power' is not really anything superhuman though, what other powers do you possess?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, solid said:

have a nice day

Can you do the opposite, if we place you in a tank of piranhas could you use your powers to stop them ripping you to pieces?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Are you trolling? I've noticed that your other posts are very dismissive and also end with 'have a nice day'.

Anyways, I want that ability; I was on Ninety Mile Beach with a few mates on the weekend, we didn't catch anything, only a few bites!

The fishing 'power' is not really anything superhuman though, what other powers do you possess?

Hi Timonthy,

I am not trolling :). there is nothing dismissive. the idea on the post like talking to spirits are all wrong there is no such things no one can prove that cause everything that lives on this planet requires food and water. anyways Well i can't go into details with my other powers on public forum.. but fishing power is really cool actually. about 300 fishes stay with me when i am in the sea or whenever i go in the sea.

have a nice day ( btw that is my style of writing )

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, solid said:

Hi Timonthy,

I am not trolling :). there is nothing dismissive. the idea on the post like talking to spirits are all wrong there is no such things no one can prove that cause everything that lives on this planet requires food and water. anyways Well i can't go into details with my other powers on public forum.. but fishing power is really cool actually. about 300 fishes stay with me when i am in the sea or whenever i go in the sea.

have a nice day ( btw that is my style of writing )

Thanks for the reply, it just seems like a very strange thing to class as 'superhuman'. What's led to you believing that you attract fish?

And just to confirm, you're not willing to reveal or discuss any of the other aspects that make you think you're superhuman? 

Edit: And as a skeptic, I'm sure you understand the questioning.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

Thanks for the reply, it just seems like a very strange thing to class as 'superhuman'. What's led to you believing that you attract fish?

And just to confirm, you're not willing to reveal or discuss any of the other aspects that make you think you're superhuman? 

i can do that again and again in any sea .. that is attract fishes

6 minutes ago, solid said:

i can do that again and again in any sea .. that is attract fishes

Okay, how many different seas have you demonstrated it in? How many times in each sea? Any real evidence to support your claim?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Okay, how many different seas have you demonstrated it in? How many times in each sea? Any real evidence to support your claim?

That question doesn't make sense,  actually i started the topic to see if i can find any other superhuman ( people with natural super abilities )

7 minutes ago, solid said:

That question doesn't make sense,  actually i started the topic to see if i can find any other superhuman ( people with natural super abilities )

It makes perfect sense, why would you believe that you have this ability without evidence?

Surely it's a measurable ability? Otherwise you may as well believe in ghosts and aliens here on earth. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

It makes perfect sense, why would you believe that you have this ability without evidence?

Surely it's a measurable ability? Otherwise you may as well believe in ghosts and aliens here on earth. 

Hi, not asking you to believe in my ability ( since i can't start posting what i do in the sea ) . i just shared what ability i have since i started the topic. Now about aliens and ghosts surely lots of people believe in ghosts and aliens none can prove cause there is no such thing once you are gone you are gone for good. No spirits and no Ghosts ..

3 minutes ago, solid said:

Hi, not asking you to believe in my ability ( since i can't start posting what i do in the sea ) . i just shared what ability i have since i started the topic. Now about aliens and ghosts surely lots of people believe in ghosts and aliens none can prove cause there is no such thing once you are gone you are gone for good. No spirits and no Ghosts ..

Thinking you attract 300 fish without giving any indication why is much more stupid than believing in ghosts/aliens. 

• Like 1

Just now, Timonthy said:

Thinking you attract 300 fish without giving any indication why is much more stupid than believing in ghosts/aliens. 

well, ok if you say so. no problem

Just now, solid said:

well, ok if you say so. no problem

Can you teach your superhuman skill? I want it!

Just now, Timonthy said:

Can you teach your superhuman skill? I want it!

it is Natural i was born with it . not a skill. ok i got a go see you guys later.

have a nice day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, solid said:

it is Natural i was born with it . not a skill. ok i got a go see you guys later.

have a nice day

I just want to catch more fish, I can't afford a boat right now. 

• Like 2

Superhuman criteria now in days is being able to attract fish :lol: lol

• Like 4

Come on guys. A superman avatar and he can talk to fish, seems coincidental.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, solid said:

have a nice day

Why do you enclose "fishes" within single quotation marks?

Are you able to experience this power on/in fresh water as well?

4 hours ago, solid said:

Now about aliens and ghosts surely lots of people believe in ghosts and aliens none can prove cause there is no such thing once you are gone you are gone for good. No spirits and no Ghosts ..

Did the fish tell you that?