Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In need of a psychic advice

Missy369

Dear all,

I found myself in a situation in which I did not expect to find myself. I know that my husband and I are not soulmates and I was contemplating leaving for some time now, but I was not searching for anything else. Now this emotional and sensual bomb exploded between me and my ex co-worker (no contact yet) which is complicated not only due to my situation but due to the fact that he is moving soon. Could someone shed a light on these developments; is he my soulmate?

• Like 1

One cannot change another person, but one can change oneself.

Do not look at the qualities of another to seek your soulmate, but rather look into your own "qualities" as a person

Only when you truly know yourself  will  your true soulmate  be self evident.

There is no perfect soulmate who simply fits into the last jigsaw piece in the puzzle which is you,  but there are a number of ones who will be satisfactory, with a little work and effort on both sides.  As you get to know people, keep looking into yourself to identify and appreciate the responses  each person creates in you. You will know  a soulmate by your own body's and mind's reactions to them  not by anything about them.  

• Like 3