Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Have you not seen the videos from the march ? The chanting of racist slogans ? I admit video can be manipulated but there were easily 100 individuals that I saw chanting racist slogans, easily, and they were right there in that column of 500 so im just guessing they werent alone and even if they were alone the remainders sure as hell consented to what was happening. 

When you go to a rally with  hundreds of people  who marched chanting "blood and soil" (along with many other horrendous slogans)  the night before you are going to a racist rally. 

And if you go to counter protest with your face covered you are planning on committing a crime. Like everybody always says about the the violence and vandalism at every "protest" the left coordinates, you can't lump the trouble makers with the peaceful protesters.

• Like 1

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

Oh yeah, the Memorial.

Almost forgot about that.  President Trump addressed that: "Where do we stop?"

Jefferson was a slave owner.  Do we tear down the Jefferson statues?

What about George Washington????

How about we stop with the monuments to those who tried to destroy the nation Washington built? 

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

And if you go to counter protest with your face covered you are planning on committing a crime. Like everybody always says about the the violence and vandalism at every "protest" the left coordinates, you can't lump the trouble makers with the peaceful protesters.

Yeah, that's an old George Soros trick.

You see, he has done the same thing in 5 other nations.

Step 1: Have a peaceful protest

Step 2: Have a pre-trained Elite Group just hijack the protest and just raise hell. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Actually he specifically said there were good people on the side of the racists. Good people do not stand with racists period end of discussion. People who stand with racists are racists 

There were good people at that protest. People who were there to defend what they believe in. People who couldn't care less about race. People who haven't been brain washed over the last 9 years into believing being white is inherently evil. This is another example of how out of touch you have become with reality. So we must assume then that every counter protester is part of a terrorist group who uses violence to achieve political goals then right? Every last one of them. Even the ones who weren't cowards in masks wearing black (instead of brown) clothes. Right Farm?

Being they were forced on to a dead end street then surrounded by violent communist thugs, Im sure most didn't have much choice but to stand next to people they might not have agreed with. Heck Im sure they even had to fight side by side with people they didn't agree with. Their lives depended on it.

Assuming for a sec that there were actual Nazi's there (something I highly doubt) the violent scum that came to destroy are just as bad. Easily just as bad. Race baiting communist scum who dehumanize anyone who steps out of their little political boxes they like to put everyone in. Then have the nerve to call other fascists.  

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

There were good people at that protest

Yes they were the ones in the counter protest. 

So we must assume then that every counter protester is part of a terrorist group who uses violence to achieve political goals then right? Every last one of them. Even the ones who weren't cowards in masks wearing black (instead of brown) clothes. Right Farm?

If ANTIFA performs a march chanting their political goals the night before one of their protests then yes you have a point. The racist intention was telegraphed a full 18 hours before the actual violence started, its not like they just snuck in and took over on Saturday. 

Being they were forced on to a dead end street then surrounded by violent communist thugs, Im sure most didn't have much choice but to stand next to people they might not have agreed with. Heck Im sure they even had to fight side by side with people they didn't agree with. Their lives depended on it.

Again the racist nature of that protest was declared well in advance of the protest. People still chose to go throw their lots in with them. 

Assuming for a sec that there were actual Nazi's there (something I highly doubt) the violent scum that came to destroy are just as bad. Easily just as bad. Race baiting communist scum who dehumanize anyone who steps out of their little political boxes they like to put everyone in. Then have the nerve to call other fascists.  

If thats truly how you feel you need to step back a minute and put yourself in the shoes of others. As much as I try and not make blanket statements like this im afraid politics has blinded you to the realities of racism. 

48 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

How about we stop with the monuments to those who tried to destroy the nation Washington built? 

Maybe cause people in that area had family who fought and died under his command? How about we stop erasing our history and irrationally judging people back then to todays standards?

Heck if people cant stop being snowflakes over history, there isn't much that's should still stand today. Not only in this country, but all over the world. Should we just pretend none of it happened and burn it all to the ground?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Maybe cause people in that area had family who fought and died under his command? How about we stop erasing our history and irrationally judging people back then to todays standards?

Heck if people cant stop being snowflakes over history, there isn't much that's should still stand today. Not only in this country, but all over the world. Should we just pretend none of it happened and burn it all to the ground?

I think this is just a well orchestrated distraction away from President Trumps "success" in North Korea.

Fat Boy Kim backed down.

• Like 1

I just think thats a 'burning man' sized strawman . 

Noone is erasing history. If monuments are the only place people are getting their history from then we truly are doomed as a nation. 

This isnt about erasing history its about not forcing members of our society to live with a monument to people who were willing to give their lives to keep their ancestors in chains. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I feel bad for you.  There are people here in Iowa that wave the confederate flag too.  Iowa was a Union state though.  These guys stole your heritage for something else and are permanently twisting it's meaning.  My condolences.

• Like 2

A week later and North Korea didn't launch any missiles, they're backing down and Trump is like "We have the missile defense system technology to shoot it down", which is true, the entire US territorial span has it. Aug 15th is a national holiday in North Korea, the time of parades, propaganda and political extreme rhetoric on the "evils" of the USA, South Korea and the whole UN. Currently, Trump has to take care of domestic issues before he can get back on warning Kim Jon Un.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes they were the ones in the counter protest. 

Wow. Just wow. You are actually defending people who would smash you over your head while screaming you are a Nazi cause you believe in free speech. They would bust your head open without a moments hesitation Farm. People who would tell you Stalin was a good guy, and that China is a good model of government. Yea those are some good folks there. Real winners.

If ANTIFA performs a march chanting their political goals the night before one of their protests then yes you have a point. The racist intention was telegraphed a full 18 hours before the actual violence started, its not like they just snuck in and took over on Saturday. 

Again the racist nature of that protest was declared well in advance of the protest. People still chose to go throw their lots in with them. 

antifa doesn't have to announce anything. Everyone knows exactly what they are about, and exactly what they do. They smash people over the head with any number of weapons. They do this at EVERY protest. Protests that have nothing to do with race. There are several examples of this over the last year. So you knew there were people who intended to showcase Nazi propaganda 18 hours before hand? I didn't. And chances are if I knew there was a protest to defend our history I probably would have shown up, and had no idea that was gonna happen.

If thats truly how you feel you need to step back a minute and put yourself in the shoes of others. As much as I try and not make blanket statements like this im afraid politics has blinded you to the realities of racism. 

You try and not make blanket statements???? OMG man. You just labeled every single person at a protest to defend a statue of a civil war legend, all, with no doubt what's so ever, racist. If you cant see why southerners were gonna show up to that protest regardless of who else might be there, then you are delusional. It has nothing to do with how I feel. Its a fact that this is who these people are. Most of then coming from white middle class families, brain washed by college professors screaming capitalism is the greatest evil this world has ever seen, preaching it over their slave made smart phones.   

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I just think thats a 'burning man' sized strawman . 

Noone is erasing history. If monuments are the only place people are getting their history from then we truly are doomed as a nation. 

This isnt about erasing history its about not forcing members of our society to live with a monument to people who were willing to give their lives to keep their ancestors in chains. 

And MY comment was a straw man. Holy crap dude.

14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I feel bad for you.  There are people here in Iowa that wave the confederate flag too.  Iowa was a Union state though.  These guys stole your heritage for something else and are permanently twisting it's meaning.  My condolences.

I'm a born and raised New Yorker. What's that have to do with me?

ntifa doesn't have to announce anything. Everyone knows exactly what they are about, and exactly what they do. They smash people over the head with any number of weapons. They do this at EVERY protest. Protests that have nothing to do with race. There are several examples of this over the last year. So you knew there were people who intended to showcase Nazi propaganda 18 hours before hand? I didn't. And chances are if I knew there was a protest to defend our history I probably would have shown up, and had no idea that was gonna happen.

Im not familiar with any ANTIFA protests, I thought they just hijacked legit protests, which is why I said IF they telegraphed their intentions. Um yeah the racist slogans were plastered all over the news the night before the protest,l as were the organizers of the protest who are known racists. Perhaps you should get out of the Alex Jones right wing echochamber a bit. 

You try and not make blanket statements???? OMG man. You just labeled every single person at a protest to defend a statue of a civil war legend, all, with no doubt what's so ever, racist. If you cant see why southerners were gonna show up to that protest regardless of who else might be there, then you are delusional. It has nothing to do with how I feel. Its a fact that this is who these people are. Most of then coming from white middle class families, brain washed by college professors screaming capitalism is the greatest evil this world has ever seen, preaching it over their slave made smart phones.   

Yep I did label them that and ill stand by it.  The best case scenario you can come up with is that those not actively involved in white supremacist groups stood arm in arm with those who were. Basically **** anyone who is willing to do that - they are racist through their acceptance and encouragement of racism. 

Edited by Farmer77

19 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I think this is just a well orchestrated distraction away from President Trumps "success" in North Korea.

Fat Boy Kim backed down.

And not only that-  the trade situation with China is being resolved in our favor (for once) AND a new Infrastructure deal is going forward.

But you can't hear about any of these things, they reflect positivity on Trump.

Instead, cable news fixates on the latest shiny object, which has next to zero affect on our lives compared to the other things, not to mention the fact that Guam isn't going to be nuked after all.

....  <_<

• Like 1

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

And not only that-  the trade situation with China is being resolved in our favor (for once) AND a new Infrastructure deal is going forward.

But you can't hear about any of these things, they reflect positivity on Trump.

Instead, cable news fixates on the latest shiny object, which has next to zero affect on our lives compared to the other things, not to mention the fact that Guam isn't going to be nuked after all.

....  <_<

Yes, and i'll bet tourism increases to Guam!

I checked it out on Google Earth.  I found a GREAT Hilton Hotel located there!

I saw it in the background during an NBC News report.:D

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Im not familiar with any ANTIFA protests, I thought they just hijacked legit protests, which is why I said IF they telegraphed their intentions. Um yeah the racist slogans were plastered all over the news the night before the protest,l as were the organizers of the protest who are known racists. Perhaps you should get out of the Alex Jones right wing echochamber a bit. 

Ahh well there you go. Most people who are Trump supporters don't watch main stream news anymore. And no thanks, I'll stick with Alex over CNN any day of the week. If there is one thing I cant stand, its race pimps. And Liars.

Yep I did label them that and ill stand by it.  The best case scenario you can come up with is that those not actively involved in white supremacist groups stood arm in arm with those who were. Basically **** anyone who is willing to do that - they are racist through their acceptance and encouragement of racism. 

What was that thing you were saying about blanket statements? I have watched over the last 9 years the left shoving down our throats that everything is racist. Couldn't disagree with 0bama over anything, or you were a racist. Was called a racist myself, right here on these boards, several times. Cause I didn't want to pay a fine for not being able to afford health care. So forgive me if I don't jump aboard the everyone is racist BS train. Watch what happens now Farm. In fact its already begun. According to main stream, you cant support Trump without being a racist. Which of course was the plan all along.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

the trade situation with China is being resolved in our favor (for once)

It is? Did I missed something? Do you judge an announcement as action taken?

AND a new Infrastructure deal is going forward.

Status Quo is that It has been claimed by 45. He claimed a lot. Did he managed to fulfilled anything he claimed already? What exactly?

BTW Farm, if you are not familiar with antifa why are you so quick to label them the good guys? Maybe it you who should leave the echo chambers. These people have be reeking havoc all over the country for the last year. How is it even possible you don't know about them? I'll tell ya how, Its cause the people who you listen to want you to be ignorant of their existence.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BTW Farm, if you are not familiar with antifa why are you so quick to label them the good guys? Maybe it you who should leave the echo chambers. These people have be reeking havoc all over the country for the last year. How is it even possible you don't know about them? I'll tell ya how, Its cause the people who you listen to want you to be ignorant of their existence.

Yes, they don't want to talk about the Antifa or George Soros.

Hmm...

• Like 1

BTW Farm, if you are not familiar with antifa why are you so quick to label them the good guys?

Are you claiming the woman who got ran over is ANTIFA? 

Maybe it you who should leave the echo chambers. These people have be reeking havoc all over the country for the last year. How is it even possible you don't know about them? I'll tell ya how, Its cause the people who you listen to want you to be ignorant of their existence.

Of course I know who ANTIFA is What I was saying is im not familiar with ANTIFA initiating any protests, as in they just hijack the protests organized by others. 

Ahh well there you go. Most people who are Trump supporters don't watch main stream news anymore. And no thanks, I'll stick with Alex over CNN any day of the week. If there is one thing I cant stand, its race pimps. And Liars.

Then you're only getting half the story. Hell even if just for opposition research you have to branch out and take in information from other sources. Hell had you just turned on Foxnews on Friday you would have known it was a racist march. 

What was that thing you were saying about blanket statements? I have watched over the last 9 years the left shoving down our throats that everything is racist. Couldn't disagree with 0bama over anything, or you were a racist. Was called a racist myself, right here on these boards, several times. Cause I didn't want to pay a fine for not being able to afford health care. So forgive me if I don't jump aboard the everyone is racist BS train. Watch what happens now Farm. In fact its already begun. According to main stream, you cant support Trump without being a racist. Which of course was the plan all along.

Maybe it was the plan, based on his behavior though if it was planned, Trump is a co-conspirator. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Are you claiming the woman who got ran over is ANTIFA? 

Of course I know who ANTIFA is What I was saying is im not familiar with ANTIFA initiating any protests, as in they just hijack the protests organized by others. 

I provided a link earlier to an organized antifa protest planned for Sunday night. She said to leave the kids at home and bring your guns.

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

I provided a link earlier to an organized antifa protest planned for Sunday night. She said to leave the kids at home and bring your guns.

Yikes that is scary ****. Going back to preacherman's question then YES anyone showing up for that knows what it is they are going to, just like in Charlottesville 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yikes that is scary ****. Going back to preacherman's question then YES anyone showing up for that knows what it is they are going to, just like in Charlottesville 

We'll see how many show up.