Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Noah's Flood Never Happened

Ozymandias

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Bosnian pyramid? 

don't go there

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harte said:

I already tried. My mouse catches fire when I click on it.

Harte

There are a few that make some odd religious proclamations along with a smattering of alien influence and there is a fair bit of derailment that goes on. I may have had some minor contibution to derailing when abstract comments are made.:whistle: But I did join the Derailers Anonymous thread to try and curtail my deviations, unfortunatly when I go for a meeting it's usually me and Moses that are there and he bartends. Although Kmt has shown an interest and drops in for a drink now and then for support and guidance as he openly proclaimed that he was once a derailer who has succeeded in reform.:rolleyes:

jmccr8

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

There are a few that make some odd religious proclamations along with a smattering of alien influence and there is a fair bit of derailment that goes on. I may have had some minor contibution to derailing when abstract comments are made.:whistle: But I did join the Derailers Anonymous thread to try and curtail my deviations, unfortunatly when I go for a meeting it's usually me and Moses that are there and he bartends. Although Kmt has shown an interest and drops in for a drink now and then for support and guidance as he openly proclaimed that he was once a derailer who has succeeded in reform.:rolleyes:

jmccr8

Aquila Kings Derailers Anonymous is the best thing that happened to me. Before I would go on about things that was off topic, but now I allways stay strictly on topic. *

Except when I don't !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Aquila Kings Derailers Anonymous is the best thing that happened to me. Before I would go on about things that was off topic, but now I allways stay strictly on topic. *

Except when I don't !

Amen Brother I'm not the shining star that you are but there is always hope and when things get tough Moses gets me too drunk to post, he's a real help:rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hush, you!

s-l300.jpg

(It's as close as I could come.)

Always liked this one:

page0086b.jpg

From one of my favorite, now defunct, comics. 

• Like 3