Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection?

Deadlybelladonna

Hello all,

I'm new but i know that you already knew that!

I stumbled across this forum and have been silently scrolling through some of the posts with great interest.

I wanted to share an experience with you to see what could be made of the situation.

When my daughter was 2, she was trying to wake me in bed. She'd climbed into bed with me and we'd continued our sleep for another hour or so before she decided she wanted to get up. She shook my arm and called my name until i woke up. When i awoke she told me how in the process of trying to wake me up i appeared to her at the bottom of the bed, then when i started to wake from my position in the bed the 'me' standing at the bottom of the bed disappeared.

She's now 9 and has become interested in unexplained experiences and as our family has had few we've talked about them with her, she brought the subject up of this event recently and i thought it would be interesting to get other perspectives on the occurrence.

I always believed that as my daughter tried to wake me up and i was too tired to be roused from my sleep, my 'astral self' appeared to tend to her and when my physical self was ready to wake up, it came back to me. She was and is still quite adamant that the 'me' at the bottom of the bed disappeared at the same instant that i awoke.

My daughter has always had an uncannily excellent memory- the way she describes what happened is exactly the same as the first time she told me.

Thank you for your input.

• Like 4

If she was awake she would not be the one Astral projecting.....it would be you as you stated you were asleep!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection

I am pretty sure your then 2 year old.....was not aware of how to do that......

Edited by cluey

12 hours ago, Deadlybelladonna said:

She shook my arm and called my name until i woke up. When i awoke she told me how in the process of trying to wake me up i appeared to her at the bottom of the bed, then when i started to wake from my position in the bed the 'me' standing at the bottom of the bed disappeared.

Thank you for your reply Cluey but i think you have misread my post. I have quoted the part of my post i think you have misinterpreted. While i was asleep and while she was trying to wake me up, she saw me at the bottom of the bed. I hope this clarifies the event for you, as i'm not suggesting my child astral projected but rather she saw me do so.

you can't witness astral projection.........well and truly not at 2....

and before you answer.....my youngest is my only daughter.....she was doing stand up comedy at 2.my mother as a side job when she has time is an Astrological physicist....i do know what i am talking about....

huh.....Pineal gland.......????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cluey said:

huh.....Pineal gland.......????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Pineal Gland that is online will give you increased Melatonin levels which will open your 3rd Eye.

Brush your teeth with Fluoride Free Toothpaste.

Link Below:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/06/19/pineal-gland-our-third-eye-the-biggest-cover-up-in-human-history/

lol......with all my children we have 3 different kinds of toothpaste on hand and whitening pens.....for that extra help...........  : )

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cluey said:

lol......with all my children we have 3 different kinds of toothpaste on hand and whitening pens.....for that extra help...........  : )

Look closely at the choices.

There IS a Fluoride Free option on the shelf.

Ripple Effects: Better Sleep Quality + Open Your 3rd Eye

41 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Astral Projection is common.

Just stay away from Fluoride Toothpaste.

Wake up your Pineal Gland.

this has nothing to do with alleged atral projection.

epithalamus =The epithalamus is a (dorsal) posterior segment of the diencephalon. The diencephalon is a part of the forebrain that also contains the thalamus, the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.[1] The epithalamus includes the habenula and their interconnecting fibers the habenular commissure, the stria medullaris and the pineal gland.

In the epithalamus of some species of amphibians and reptiles, it is linked to a light-sensing organ, known as the parietal eye, which is also called the pineal eye or third eye

44 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Astral Projection is common.

No it is not, note it always happens while people are asleep, there is your clue and that is what is common.

The simplest and best explanation for out-of-body experiences is that the person is merely fantasizing and dreaming. 

https://www.livescience.com/27978-astral-projection.html

• Like 1

lol......i have fussy kids.....i have 1 of everything..........i have always had my third eye open............

• Like 1

Just now, cluey said:

lol......i have fussy kids.....i have 1 of everything..........i have always had my third eye open............

A guy just arrived on the scene with a new book: Star Magic by Jerry Sargeant  

Star-Magic1.jpg

Jerry details in his book how to decalcify your Pineal Gland.

Jerry Astral Projects by rubbing between his eye brows.  It makes his Pineal Gland vibrate. 

"cough"..."cough"..........clears chest........

10 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

A guy just arrived on the scene with a new book: Star Magic by Jerry Sargeant  

Star-Magic1.jpg

Her are some more new books:

128b29d878e95c562fa0c5a6c733fdd5--big-bo

3bfc5c87d302faa2a05a7412f5034822--childr

cover112772-medium.png

hhhuuuhhh,,,,,,lol......exactly....

although the Vatican is possibly a bad example......

• Like 1

ooohhhhhh................

1 minute ago, cluey said:

although the Vatican is possibly a bad example......

They are in on the deception.

There IS a specific reason why that Pine Cone / Pineal Gland is there for everyone to see.

Seek the Truth

Pinecone vatican.jpg

i now the truth.........

Last time I astray projected it was ..... na not really I ain't got a clue wtf im on about 

19 hours ago, Deadlybelladonna said:

Did this happen only the one time? She could easily have been half awake and dreamed the event.

It it's a pattern, that's different.