Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
shokan222

A haunting in Toronto Canada

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

About two years ago, I woke up one morning, went into my bathroom and saw all the cleaning and shower products on the narrow shelf behind the toilet turned upside down, I stood there for about 15 seconds and said to myself, "What?". No one had been in my apartment for months except me.

I went into the kitchen and found that one of my important kitchen tools, a fry pan splatter screen that I use often was gone from its accustomed place (and never found since). Again, as with the bathroom a minute before, I just stood there silently and asked myself "What is going on here?".

I went over to the stove and saw that the digital clock display had been changed. There had no power outage in the city to explain this. My laptop would have gone into a login mode if there was a power outage..

To make it even more weird, the lady, named Marcine Scott who lived directly across from me in this 100 year old building died in her apartment allegedly from burning to death few a days before or after my apartment experiences..

This all baffled me, but I was not frightened in any way. Nothing like the events I have described have happened again..

Edited by shokan222
add word
1 person likes this

Hi shokan222, welcome to UM. What year did your neighbour Marcine Scott die?

As I said, about two years ago. I looked up her name online today, but I was unable to find any link about her. That was definitlyy her name, though. She lived almost directly across the hall from me.

Posted (edited)

The vents I described in my apartment and the allegedly burning death of Marcine Scott occurred at *snip*.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed personal info
1 person likes this

Hi shokan222 I've removed the identifying info from your post.

I have to admit I asked you about her because her name didn't come up in a search when I looked. But I did find a report of an unidentified woman who died in a fire at the address you provided  in Feb 2016 in the Sun. I'm not sure what you experienced but thank you for sharing.

On 8/10/2017 at 5:44 PM, shokan222 said:

I went over to the stove and saw that the digital clock display had been changed. There had no power outage in the city to explain this. My laptop would have gone into a login mode if there was a power outage..

A power "outage" is not necessary to wreak havoc on electrical devices connected to home power.

A mere sudden surge or a "brownout" can do this.

I strongly suspect that your digital clock changed to 12:00 and was flashing. Or, is that not so?

Your laptop. It seems odd that you claim it would auto-go into login mode. What, even connected via power line to main, is your battery removed or totally dead?