Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
sees

Widespread Slavery + Trafficking uncovered

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What are you on about? It's two different stories about completely different subjects. And the one you posted still exists.

We had the Asian men raping white girls, that story was very quickly replaced with other news stories such as the one @sees posted and that was quickly followed up with this modern day slavery.  one was politically sensitive quickly hushed away. not on here or by any poster but on our national news bulletins. one quickly replaced by another. - Its the same as the Manchester bombings, our kids being blown to bits you hear nothing of this now, but no more than two days go by and you hear of the grenfell tower many weeks after the tragedy. We have a very selective Media in this country. some would say adverse to running a story or highlighting for to long a story that involves ethnics.

1 person likes this

Human trafficking should be a death sentence. 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

We had the Asian men raping white girls, that story was very quickly replaced with other news stories such as the one @sees posted and that was quickly followed up with this modern day slavery.  one was politically sensitive quickly hushed away. not on here or by any poster but on our national news bulletins. one quickly replaced by another. - Its the same as the Manchester bombings, our kids being blown to bits you hear nothing of this now, but no more than two days go by and you hear of the grenfell tower many weeks after the tragedy. We have a very selective Media in this country. some would say adverse to running a story or highlighting for to long a story that involves ethnics.

It was quickly followed up because the sex slavery ring was exposed and is being dealt with i.e. old news ...unlike Grenfell Tower which is not solved at all!  Only a few families have been rehoused and there is now the query re. issuing the victims with the money situation...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40895134

Edited by sees

7 minutes ago, sees said:

It was quickly followed up because the sex slavery ring was exposed and is being dealt with i.e. old news ...unlike Grenfell Tower which is not solved at all!  Only a few families have been rehoused and there is now the query re. issuing the victims with the money situation...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40895134

how are the victims of the Manchester bombings getting on?

13 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Yeeeeeeesss.... "ethnics"

The code term these days is "Asians", because.. well.. we get LOTS of Chinese Taoists, Indian Hindu's and Thai Bhuddists committing these atrocities, don't we ? :P 

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeeeeeeesss.... "ethnics"

The code term these days is "Asians", because.. well.. we get LOTS of Chinese Taoists, Indian Hindu's and Thai Bhuddists committing these atrocities, don't we ? :P 

You have to be careful these days. "you people" is another one.

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

What do you mean quickly? And replaced? The other story came up the next day and it didn't replace the previous one. I visit BBC every day and very rarely does any story stay on the front page for more than one day. Very rarely. The two examples you gave both were on the front page for weeks, the Grenfell one even longer because it is clearly a far bigger tragedy and a far bigger story (considering the council were complicit and there are loads of other vulnerable towers). You could just as easily say a gas price increase article or celebrity one "replaced" the gang raping one. 

It's all in your head mate. I'm guessing your still just fuming after today's result :D It's okay, you can vent all your anger away on UM :D But in 2 weeks when The Arsenal pump yous, you can come back again and vent at me. :gun:

Edited by ExpandMyMind
1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What do you mean quickly? And replaced? The other story came up the next day and it didn't replace the previous one. I visit BBC every day and very rarely doesn't any story stay on the front page for more than one day. Very rarely. The two examples you gave both were on the front page for weeks, the Grenfell one even longer because it is clearly a far bigger tragedy and a far bigger story (considering the council were complicit and there are loads of other vulnerable towers). You could just as easily say a gas price increase article or celebrity one "replaced" the gang raping one. 

It's all in your head mate. I'm guessing your still just fuming after today's result :D It's okay, you can vent all your anger away on UM :D But in 2 weeks when The Arsenal pump yous, you can come back again and vent at me. :gun:

exactly what i said, story of white girls being targeted by Asian men, victims White Girls, bang story gone. Grenfell tower victims a load of illegal immigrants, legal immigrants refugees and former refugees and the story runs and runs. don't tell me you haven't noticed. seems the lessons of Rochdale have not been learnt.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

exactly what i said, story of white girls being targeted by Asian men, victims White Girls, bang story gone. Grenfell tower victims a load of illegal immigrants, legal immigrants refugees and former refugees and the story runs and runs. don't tell me you haven't noticed. seems the lessons of Rochdale have not been learnt.

The story isn't gone. It's still there, you linked to it yourself. It just isn't on the front page because the front page stories are rotated on a daily basis.

You think the reason the Grenfell tragedy has had such a long run in the news is because it housed 'a load of' immigrants and refugees? You actually believe this? You think if it was in Edinburgh or Newcastle and they were mostly all white then the story would have disappeared in a day or two?

If you know anything about the Rochdale gang and these gangs in general then you'd know that it's not difficult to prosecute these gangs because they're muslim. The reason is actually far more disturbing than that (long story short: victim blaming).

Edited by ExpandMyMind

36 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

how are the victims of the Manchester bombings getting on?

I guess you don't keep up with the news then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40768484

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The story isn't gone. It's still there, you linked to it yourself. It just isn't on the front page because the front page stories are rotated on a daily basis.

You think the reason the Grenfell tragedy has had such a long run in the news is because it housed 'a load of' immigrants and refugees? You actually believe this? You think if it was in Edinburgh or Newcastle and they were mostly all white then the story would have disappeared in a day or two?

If you know anything about the Rochdale gang and these gangs in general then you'd know that it's not difficult to prosecute these gangs because they're muslim. The reason is actually far more disturbing than that (long story short: victim blaming).

Well perhaps ExpandMyMind, however a number of people - including an MP - have suggested otherwise. 

.... Police and social workers were last night accused of failing to investigate an Asian paedophile gang for fear of being perceived as racist, allowing them to prey on up to 50 young white girls....  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9253250/Rochdale-grooming-trial-Police-accused-of-failing-to-investigate-paedophile-gang-for-fear-of-appearing-racist.html

Also, from Wikipedia... 

... Hindu and Sikh groups have objected to media use of the "Asian" description saying that the culprits were "almost always of Pakistani origin" and Muslim. They contend that clouding the issue by calling them "Asians" is unfair towards other groups and detrimental to a frank discussion...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring#Hindu_and_Sikh_objections

In terms of Grenfell, I think a LOT of people where disgusted by the racist and opportunistic attitude of many of the survivors and their "representatives". 

The judge leading the public inquiry into the Grenfell Tower disaster has been urged to resign after a heated meeting with residents who said "you're not one of us".

Many of those who spoke asked Sir Martin to widen the scope of the inquiry to address "years of neglect" and "cultural gentrification" of the area.

Rosemary Mathurin also made suggestions for the direction of the inquiry adding that its chairman "needs to be of an ethnic background, 100%". 

http://news.sky.com/story/grenfell-tower-inquiry-boss-told-youre-not-one-of-us-10955894

In your hypothetical "Edinburgh or Newcastle" scenario, imagine the uproar if a black judge was appointed, and the residents complained that they wanted a "white" judge ? The people saying this would be lucky to avoid prosecution.

Umm... though I think this might be slightly wandering off the topic ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
3 people like this

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

(Bold) you said it not me.

Posted (edited)

It's a bit of a no brainer as to why the media are cautious about what coverage they give to racist crime...a backlash on the innocent...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40064424

Edited by sees

On 11/08/2017 at 7:06 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Yes, I admit, I do get a bit feisty after every islamic terror attack.

Perhaps I should lay off the forum for a while, at least until the next one.....so, be back real soon then.

Im baaaack...

Posted (edited)

On 12/08/2017 at 6:36 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

What was you saying?

LIVERPOOLARSENAL.jpg

When you have Klopp as manager all you can say is.......... Well here's reaction to the game, Arsene Wenger laughing.

Edited by stevewinn