Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Last time God intervened in the World?

Ozymandias

On 11.08.2017 at 11:50 PM, Ozymandias said:

When was the last time God stuck his nose into human affairs? I do not mean interfering in one person's or a couple of people's life but did something that effected all humanity.Why hasn't he bothered since?

God constantly works in the world but is hidden so it seems that he is idle. For example, the formation of the EU, the creation of the Internet, the visa-free regime of entry into different countries is all the invisible work of God in uniting humanity. But terrorist attacks, the spread of LGBT movement, the filling of the Internet by the bad is the work of the hostile forces that poison God's creation. If God and his forces had left this world it would quickly fall into the paw of the devil because man is too weak to resist two powerful enemies.

Just now, Coil said:

God constantly works in the world but is hidden so it seems that he is idle. For example, the formation of the EU, the creation of the Internet, the visa-free regime of entry into different countries is all the invisible work of God in uniting humanity. But terrorist attacks, the spread of LGBT movement, the filling of the Internet by the bad is the work of the hostile forces that poison God's creation. If God and his forces had left this world it would quickly fall into the paw of the devil because man is too weak to resist two powerful enemies.

That's the best joke I've heard for a long time. Especially when you equate the LGBT movement to terrorist attacks. Wow, dude! Don't you think that a tad harsh, even if you hate the gays, and your god might be cool with that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coil said:

:huh: So God created the EU, then. 

• Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

:huh: So God created the EU, then. 

Don't forget the internet. Oh, and he created visas first, to then receive all the praise for visa-free entry to certain countries. 

• Like 2

Just now, FLOMBIE said:

That's the best joke I've heard for a long time. Especially when you equate the LGBT movement to terrorist attacks. Wow, dude! Don't you think that a tad harsh, even if you hate the gays, and your god might be cool with that?

The spread of this movement is a preparation for the coming of Antichrist, therefore it is an anti-divine action.

The purpose of the Antichrist is to entrap a man, take a man away from a woman/transform himself into a woman (sex change) and the woman direct to the woman, understand?? Since they can not have their children, then in the future they will have to select children from families or orphanages that will involve children in an abnormal family. According to the findings of physicians  homosexual couples have an increased risk of sexually transmitted diseases, mental disorders and a quick change of partner. Favorite way of seducing people through sex and money. Im sorry for the gays they went wrong the way so no hatred.

By karmic severity, the seduction of a person in homosexuality is worse than killing him because killing a person we take him off the physical level and by seducing a person into the homosexual side we make his evolution many times over and the person closes the ways for sanity in subsequent lives.

If anyone causes one of these little ones those who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."Matthew 18:6.

Now do you understand how serious this crime is from the point of view of the Bible?

3 minutes ago, Coil said:

the seduction of a person in homosexuality is worse than killing him

ok. Um, I think he';s got out of his room again .... is Nurse about? The one with the nice big syringe?  :unsure2: 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Coil said:

The spread of this movement is a preparation for the coming of Antichrist, therefore it is an anti-divine action.

The purpose of the Antichrist is to entrap a man, take a man away from a woman/transform himself into a woman (sex change) and the woman direct to the woman, understand?? (...)

No, I don't understand. :huh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coil said:

The purpose of the Antichrist is to entrap a man, take a man away from a woman/transform himself into a woman (sex change) and the woman direct to the woman, understand?? Since they can not have their children, then in the future they will have to select children from families or orphanages that will involve children in an abnormal family. According to the findings of physicians  homosexual couples have an increased risk of sexually transmitted diseases, mental disorders and a quick change of partner. Favorite way of seducing people through sex and money. Im sorry for the gays they went wrong the way so no hatred.

By karmic severity, the seduction of a person in homosexuality is worse than killing him because killing a person we take him off the physical level and by seducing a person into the homosexual side we make his evolution many times over and the person closes the ways for sanity in subsequent lives.

If anyone causes one of these little ones those who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."Matthew 18:6.

Now do you understand how serious this crime is from the point of view of the Bible 

If anyone causes one of these little ones, those who believe in me to stumble.

If to believe in God is to accept his love, then preaching a point which encourages fear and hatred of another based on how they where created by that God is stumbling in his belief.

I don't know where you learned your beliefs but I would be wary of what may be judged as a stumbling block to the love of God.

• Like 2

Just now, Kismit said:

You do realize homosexuality is not contagious, don't you?

If it is not contagious, then how is the number of supporters and the number of parades in different countries and the number of registered marriages and institutions increasing, the number of countries legitimizing gay marriage? So their number increases.

There is an incredible amount of evidence that proves homosexuality is normal. By this I mean some people are actually born gay. Can't change it.

There are many options why a person becomes gay:

-Sent was passed from a past life
-the first sexual partner was a man and not a woman
-normal sex with a woman tired and wanted new sensations
-fell into a bad company and flew on an inclined
-the lack of correct knowledge leads to the bad side

Here is a question in regards to your bible quote, If somene is born gay and believes in God, are they  on automatic stumble?

Imagine that a person believes in God but as a maniac he walks and kills people. Do you believe in God justifies his actions before the court? One can believe in anyone in theory but a person is judged by his actions because they determine his behavior, his way of thinking and his inclination.

Another question who judges if being born gay a sin?

I do not understand the exact question. After physical death a person goes to the level that corresponds to the energy of his aura. The exalted souls and normal people rush upwards (through the astral tunnel) and are aggravated by evil deeds and deviations into the world of hell or purgatory.

AND one final question, why would any one almighty God create homosexuals, is it just so zealots could hate them?

God forms the pure spirit of man but in the process of evolution a person directs himself where he wants so there is no need to ascribe to God the creation of gays. God does not whisper in the person's ear "become gay", "I created you this", "be sure it's normal" and so on.

10 minutes ago, Coil said:

If it is not contagious, then how is the number of supporters and the number of parades in different countries and the number of registered marriages and institutions increasing, the number of countries legitimizing gay marriage? So their number increases.

The reason why their numbers increase is because many people can now be open about their sexual orientation, rather than hide it like they used to. The reason why they can do that is because people like you are getting less and less influential.....  thank god for that ! (Pun very much intended) 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, Coil said:

Imagine that a person believes in God but as a maniac he walks and kills people. Do you believe in God justifies his actions before the court? One can believe in anyone in theory but a person is judged by his actions because they determine his behavior, his way of thinking and his inclination.

I do not understand the exact question. After physical death a person goes to the level that corresponds to the energy of his aura. The exalted souls and normal people rush upwards (through the astral tunnel) and are aggravated by evil deeds and deviations into the world of hell or purgatory.

God forms the pure spirit of man but in the process of evolution a person directs himself where he wants so there is no need to ascribe to God the creation of gays. God does not whisper in the person's ear "become gay", "I created you this", "be sure it's normal" and so on.

Nobody whispers in anyone's ear, "be gay". It is not a choice. 

Why the increase in parade numbers? Because gay people no longer have to hide. More of them are less likely to hide it. More of their family members come out and support them. 

Why do they need support? Because people preach that they are a sin or abnormal  (such hate). There are many places in the world where you can still be killed for being born gay. Those countries have much smaller and quieter pride parades for obvious reasons.

6 stabbed at Jerusalem pride parade 

An increase in countries allowing gay marriage is not a sign of the gays spreading, it is a sign that as a society we are starting to believe every human being has the right to express love. And should not be punished for how they are born.

Ask yourself if it is as easy to turn gay as to be whispered to, then why do people remain gay even under the threat of death or eternal damnation? Because it is NOT a choice. 

I hate religion for the simple reason it has been twisted and rewritten by people with agendas. It has been preached by scholars but also the ignorant and it is used by some to spread hate under the guise of God's love and ritousness. 

Here's the thing you where born into the same world I was, you live within the same God I do. You can not go and make up some silly exclusive club with it's own rules, that is all complete nonsense. That is all any religion actually is. 

How can anyone honestly believe that even though we are all governed by the same laws of physics in life, some how if we read different books or go to different churches we are governed by separate physical laws in death? 

Ahh yes, the Magic of a God who does not use his Magic until you are dead, and just leaves everyone to guess at who is correct in life. To bad if we get it wrong then. The ultimate decision, and so many options, but no magical input from any of the exclusive *gods to help us choose rightly. 

*little g intentional 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Coil said:

f it is not contagious, then how is the number of supporters and the number of parades in different countries and the number of registered marriages and institutions increasing, the number of countries legitimizing gay marriage? So their number increases.

Possibly because it's a natural part of humanity, and it's not a freakin' conspiracy by the Antichrist. 

• Like 5

To be fair....

God is everywhere, all the time, in everything, without loss or enmity.

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:17 AM, Coil said:

Yeah, none of that has anything to do with God.

• Like 2

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, Coil said:

Human rights is contagious?

Sounds like you've had first hand experience in all of these.

Is that person God? He sounds like him.

You don't understand because your thinking is founded upon superstition. God didn't create gays, or humans, life, earth, the universe, etc. If the Bible is any indication, God created a geocentric universe; it's fiction.

• Like 2

On 28/11/2017 at 11:52 AM, Coil said:

Wow Mister or Miss, you sure have generated a lot of feedback, most against, oh the seething of them must have made your heels click ,"there's No place like home" lol.. The world in the words you describe is full of Ego,Fear,Division especially towards Our TinoAtaahuaAhau, BEAUTYFILL gay Brothers and Sisters who are allowed to be HERE as much as you are.. If this teaching is your belief, then you are quite a dangerous person... Peace to You coil.. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Human rights is contagious?

At first the bad is blamed then it is legalized and it no longer conflicts with the desires of people. Not all people's wishes for the law should be approved, on the contrary, when a person has freedom there is a huge danger that he abuses them and that's what happens. First, they will want with their sex then with dogs and  justify that this is their choice. If this is a choice, then it is wrong because wrong actions lead to disastrous results. The criterion for correctness of actions should always be knowing what is right and what is not but their criterion- what I like is what I do.
 Desire is just a blind power to grasp the flow of pleasure but not the choice of reason.

2 hours ago, MauriOra said:

If this teaching is your belief, then you are quite a dangerous person... Peace to You coil.. 

I do not represent the danger, on the contrary, the danger comes from those who accept such freedom literally and many races have fallen down in morality. It is a great pity that we will repeat the same thing.

12 minutes ago, Coil said:

At first the bad is blamed then it is legalized and it no longer conflicts with the desires of people. Not all people's wishes for the law should be approved, on the contrary, when a person has freedom there is a huge danger that he abuses them and that's what happens. First, they will want with their sex then with dogs and  justify that this is their choice. If this is a choice, then it is wrong because wrong actions lead to disastrous results. The criterion for correctness of actions should always be knowing what is right and what is not but their criterion- what I like is what I do.
 Desire is just a blind power to grasp the flow of pleasure but not the choice of reason.

I do not represent the danger, on the contrary, the danger comes from those who accept such freedom literally and many races have fallen down in morality. It is a great pity that we will repeat the same thing.

Hi Coil. Hope all is well with you. I'd like to ask this, Is the Danger a Societal one, or just factions of it..

Coil, I believe folk that want to have sex with animals are Sick. And are not comparable with gay couples. What sickens you about what they do. You will find good and bad throughout the races and genders and preferences. I'm sickened by paedophillic Elitists that are getting away with the abuse inflicted on children. That sh#t has to stop.. 

• Like 3

Just now, MauriOra said:

Hi Coil. Hope all is well with you. I'd like to ask this, Is the Danger a Societal one, or just factions of it..

The danger is universal because their flaws they expose and the law that protects the truth protects them and encourages such marriages. If the number of gays is less than the number of ordinary people, then a referendum should be held about whether to legitimize such marriages as it interferes with the sphere of family interests and as a unit of society. But such a referendum was not held in any country, and therefore the democratic right of the majority was violated and abnormal minority prevailed and the presidents of the countries have to go on about them. Even the police already protect them because the law protects gays. Policemen defending the bad! The society has turned over and already evil is under the rule of law and spreads like a virus on the planet.
Maybe you did not read what kind of life will be during the reign of Antichrist (not according to the Bible) but I was terrified of future events.

1 hour ago, Coil said:

This is the kind of asinine response I expected from you. What does consensual sex between humans have to do with dogs?

You've shown you're incapable of reason. 

• Like 1

Methinks Coil is displaying a rather worrying obsession with sex ...... 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Coil said:

The danger is universal because their flaws they expose and the law that protects the truth protects them and encourages such marriages. If the number of gays is less than the number of ordinary people, then a referendum should be held about whether to legitimize such marriages as it interferes with the sphere of family interests and as a unit of society. But such a referendum was not held in any country, and therefore the democratic right of the majority was violated and abnormal minority prevailed and the presidents of the countries have to go on about them.

So you don't have any problems with gay marriage in Australia because the population was allowed to vote on it?

Even the police already protect them because the law protects gays. Policemen defending the bad! The society has turned over and already evil is under the rule of law and spreads like a virus on the planet.

The police protecting people including gays is bad? Your words show what a disgusting psychopath you are.

Maybe you did not read what kind of life will be during the reign of Antichrist (not according to the Bible) but I was terrified of future events.

I have no sympathy for you and your terrifying delusions.

• Like 7

• The topic was locked