Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blanket Pulling Entity

Strange Stuff

Do you sleep with the covers over your head because you're afraid?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strange Stuff said:

ChaosRose, I don't like to admit it but yes.

That's part of the problem. 

Are you also going through any type of grief or trauma? Some type of long-term issue?

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

I don't know what your belief system is, but you can find the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) online. That and the Middle Pillar exercise. They can help balance things out. 

• Like 1

On 16/08/2017 at 5:32 AM, Strange Stuff said:

ChaosRose, I don't like to admit it but yes.

So, do you still want to set up that camera? It would take less than 30 minutes... Then you don't have to be scared anymore. 

Or, do you want to become another statistic we see here on UM; people claiming things that are easily verified, but are not willing to take such simple steps to get a definite answer. 

Otherwise just google 'sleep psycholigist', you'll probably have a bunch of different places in your area that will be able to help you. 

On 14/08/2017 at 7:37 PM, Strange Stuff said:

Hello everyone, I will be honest I only made this account to post what I'm about to post, but who knows, it may come in handy for future unexplainable mysteries. Anyways let the story begin! Actually before I tell the story I want to let everyone know how I sleep, because that is important to the story. I sleep with both the sheets and covers completely over my head. It's been like this forever and it's the only way I can sleep. My Mom always says "your going to suffocate one of these days". Anyways let the story begin! I was in bed as how I just described, sheets and covers over my head and everything. I was half asleep, and suddenly I feel the sheets and covers lift right where my face is. I know it's not my mom because I come in her room to say goodnight to her and see her get into bed (I stay up later than her). I'd like to add that this isn't the first time this has happened, in fact it happens very often and has been happening for years and years for as long as I can remember. Alright well that's my story, please (PLEASE) respond to what you think this is.

Same thing used to happen to me almost every night. At first I was inclined to think that it was just a dream / half dream, but it only ever happened in one room. No where else. I also used to hear footsteps approaching the bed just beforehand. That really used to spook me, actually, and it has made me wonder whether some spaces are more prone to inspiring these sorts of occurrences than others.

Something similar happens to my mother in her house... well, something pulls her hair every so often and touches her face when she's in bed. She's also experienced doors slamming shut. I asked her how long it's been going on and she said it's been happening since my sister and I were still living there. She didn't want to tell us while we still lived there because she didn't want to scare us.

I told her I used tarot cards in my bedroom and she laughed, because I thought I had "opened a portal."

I experienced a strange event there in my high school years. I was trying to fall asleep and I couldn't move. It felt like something was sitting on my chest and trying to suffocate me and I said "God help me" and I was free to move again. Probably sleep paralysis but who knows after hearing her stories!

The last time I experienced sleep paralysis, my entire body felt like there was an electrical current going through me and I saw half my body underneath me while I floated upward diagonally... super scary! That's another thread... :) 

Anyway, my mother is Catholic and she's had priests come to the house twice. No success. She says she's not afraid of "whatever it is" anymore. 

Edited by cbritton