Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another King, Another Car Park

Keel M.

hmmm what are the current odds for Reading FC taking the Championship title and making it back to the EPL next year .... ?

~

Another (maybe) king tarmacked over. Hope they have more respect for our current queen in years to come after she is placed 6ft under. 

• Like 2

The article is almost 12 months old. Here's what the BBC published at the time -

Graves have been discovered during an archaeological project attempting to map the resting place of King Henry I.

Radar technology used around the Reading Abbey Quarter has located graves behind the high altar of the monastery.

The discovery has been described as a "significant next step" to discovering the remains of the son of William the Conqueror.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-37340498

There doesn't appear to be any updates.

• Like 2

The consignment of mass produced 'I Parked on King Henry' TShirts shipment hasn't arrived from China yet ...

~

• Like 4

On 8/16/2017 at 0:14 AM, freetoroam said:

Another (maybe) king tarmacked over. Hope they have more respect for our current queen in years to come after she is placed 6ft under. 

this isn't the first time that a king's resting place has been misplaced. how do you lose royalty even if dead?

23 hours ago, third_eye said:

The consignment of mass produced 'I Parked on King Henry' TShirts shipment hasn't arrived from China yet ...

~

The NCP will stick a car parking ticket on anyone wearing one...any excuse to fine you.

• Like 1

On 2017-8-15 at 2:43 PM, third_eye said:

hmmm what are the current odds for Reading FC taking the Championship title and making it back to the EPL next year .... ?

~

33/1 13th favourites according to Bet365 - but still more likely than Leicester City's 5000/1 odds to win the Premier League in the season they won it.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 1

Just now, Black Monk said:

33/1 13th favourites according to Bet365 - but still more likely than Leicester City's 5000/1 odds to win the Premier League.

A fifty Quid wager sounds kinda nice don'nit ?

:lol:

~

• Like 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

A fifty Quid wager sounds kinda nice don'nit ?

:lol:

~

I've put a quid on Huddersfield Town winning the title this year. They're currently second at the moment, so it's looking promising for me. I'm looking forward to the £2,500.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

I've put a quid on Huddersfield Town winning the title this year. They're currently second at the moment, so it's looking promising for me. I'm looking forward to the £2,500.

Hate to break to ya my friend, I've seen them sputter and puff into a spiraling dip after the Boxing Day crunch more times than I care to remember ... but all the bset to ya ...

:tu:

~