Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lincoln Memorial Defaced

susieice

Kind of funny the KKK also objected to the Columbus statue. They may get their way, all over the world, the way things are going.

• Like 1

I was born in Easton and can't for the life of me remember seeing the KKK there. Will need to google this.

• Like 1

Well, there are much less than a thousand active members, in the whole country, and about 4000 total card carrying members so it's not surprising. I've only seen about twenty in my life.

It's like that big, bad Westboro Baptist Church, that has less than twenty members, and all of them are family. :lol:

• Like 3

:lol:

I've been paying so much attention to Charlottesville and the Lincoln Memorial, I haven't paid much to the local area. I knew Gettysburg has said not one monument is to be touched, but I didn't know Antifa was under suspicion to show up on the anniversary on July 1-3.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/antifa-rumors-prompt-gettysburg-to-brace-for-vandalism-protests-amid.html

• Like 1

7 hours ago, susieice said:

:lol:

I've been paying so much attention to Charlottesville and the Lincoln Memorial, I haven't paid much to the local area. I knew Gettysburg has said not one monument is to be touched, but I didn't know Antifa was under suspicion to show up on the anniversary on July 1-3.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/antifa-rumors-prompt-gettysburg-to-brace-for-vandalism-protests-amid.html

What is it people keep telling us? "Its ridiculous to think museums, cemeteries and national military parks will be targeted. This is where these monuments and memorials belong. All they want is to get them out of the city centers where the average Joe on the street doesn't have to look at them. They can still be seen in the proper locations." :rolleyes:

Anyone with any common sense at all whatsoever saw this coming a mile away. They are in serious denial. 

• Like 3