Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Precursors before a death

Bucks74

My mom passed away unexpectedly the end of July in a hospital from complications post surgery.

About few days before the surgery our hallway lights didn't work at the wall switch then next day they worked. That same time frame our kitchen wall cabinet fell down which as very bizarre. 

She never lived in our house but was over constantly watching our kids. We are starting to put two and two together now. 

Thoughts? Thanks 

USorry for your family's loss.

I cant really say i believe there is a connection,  but i wont say there isnt because... Carl Jung and synchronicity.

Check it out, may find some interesting things there.. Specifically, synchronicity is defined, if i recall correctly, as seemingly unrelated events that hold meaning for the observer.

Condolences 

• Like 1

Very sorry for your loss.

In my experience it is best not to dwell on things like this. When we experience a traumatic event in life it is not unusual to look for signs, confusing coincidence with paranormal.

I wish you and your family the best.

Edited by mr3rdrock
  • Like 2

Also sorry for your loss.

as mr3rdrock has said, it is a traumatic time and some people will look for signs. Faults with lights and dodgy cabinets are not signs...they can happen and  i suggest you check the electrics in your hallway to be on the safe side.

how long has the cabinet been up, who put it up and what do you store in there?

When our minds are fixed on a partucularly traumatic event, we  can overlook the simple explanations and jump to all sorts of thoughts to connect these events. No connections, just bad timing.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2