Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Uncle Sam

The Real Antifa (Disclaimer)

469 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Introductions
Today I am going to tackle the narrative that "Antifa" is justified and is the protector of the minorities! Come on me in a trip down memory line to experience almost every single event in the past year alone from the violent and alt-left extremist organization that works towards forcing people to conform to their ideology. I will not be pulling any of my punches, I will not censor myself in anyway, and I will definitely break this carefully crafted narrative that Antifa is the good guys. First thing first, we must understand what is Antifa and what makes it tick!

The False Portrayal of Antifa
The media claims they only combat alt-right extremists organizations by counter-protesting to bring knowledge to people, they like to portray them as a peaceful protesters who are out to make the world a better place while protesting organizations like Ku Klux Klan, White Supremacists, White Nationalists, Neo-Nazis, and other hated filled organizations. There narratives tend to go like this; With the rise of alt-right extremists who were galvanized by Donald J. Trump who won the United States presidential election cause of them and the Russians, because he is too stupid to win the hearts and minds of the citizens and is a threat to our national security. To combat this rise of extremists elements, Antifa peacefully campaign across the nation by protesting or counter protesting all the racists Trump supporters who want America white again and racist/anti-semitic political parties that are trying to expand their influence. By covering all Antifa counter-protests, the media hoped to galvanize the nation's citizens to help this benevolent group and remove Donald J. Trump from office. By completing their mission, they will help shape United States future to a brighter and better future.

This is actually a misrepresentation of what this group actually is.

The Behind the Media's Fake Version
Antifa organization is a violent international organization that is willing to employ authoritarian toolset to achieve this goals. The Antifa is short for 'Anti-Fascists' who practice Anti-fascism, they are also referred to as the 'Black Bloc' due to their tendency to wear black outfits while donning masks to hide their identity. Almost every instance this group shows up to protest or counter protest, they use violence to shut down protests they don't like and republican political speakers on campuses across the nation. One of the primary methods they use to combat their perceived Nazis is through character assassination of a individual they deem fascist, this action alone has lead to the destruction of innocent individuals lives; the way they achieve this is through a method called 'Doxing' which allows them to get a individuals private information so they could use to sham, extort, or harm a individual they have targeted. Examples of many innocents who had their lives ruined by Antifa has been document, but it is hard to prosecute any of the Antifa because how hard it is to trace the person who doxxed them and they routinely doxing conservatives on twitter. Another tactic this group loves to employ is by filling bottles full of biohazardous fluids 'Urine or Feces' that they throw while counter protesting, this can easily transfer deadly viruses or STDs to their victims. There even been a incident of a acid attack where a antifa protester sprayed acid in the eyes of Baked Alaska who is now partially blind! There also been many instances of physical violence used to bloody and maim people who they are counter protesting to shut them down, many of the victims are Trump supporters range from high school students to black conservatives, even journalists and reporters are not safe from them. There are also reports of Antifa stalking and tweeting out the location of a conservative journalist named Lauran Southern of course the media claimed she was getting people killed, which was further from the truth and complete disregard for the truth. On Antifa's own website, they are calling for other members of Antifa to attack and hurt Trump supporters across the nation, a direct call for violence that is completely ignored by the Media. An ex-member of Antifa also speaks out against this group, telling his detail story about what it was like being a antifa member and how they operate.

Disclaimer: All links lead to respective information regarding the subject they are linked in. In no way am I endorsing the Ku Klux Klan, White Supremacists, White Nationalists, or Neo-Nazi's by condemning the Antifa. Please keep this thread clean of any name calling, bad mouthing, or accusations that can result in a argument instead of debate. If you find information that could dispute any information that I have posted below, please post it with a quoted paragraph from the link. If you feel like any of the forums have been violated, please do not engage in that individual and please report it to the moderators so we don't end up making their work harded. I'm posting this in attempt to show people the true nature of Antifa here in United States, I will no go beyond United States area unless it involves a United States citizen. Please debate below about the rule Antifa and if you have more to add, please do post it with a link and quoted paragraph. Thank you!

Also Saru, 
If you believe this thread shouldn't be posted, please let me know and I will not post any more sensitive topics.
I do not want to contribute to more of your workload, but I feel this is a topic that needs to be talked about and the truth needs to be learned before it gets too late for my nation.

Edited by Uncle Sam
6 people like this

The previous thread was closed because people were getting into a civil war mindset. it's getting to the point that the boards are becoming platforms for people unintentionally inciting violence.If we keep picking sides we will see a war. No body wants that. 

There are vigilante groups. They are bad and wrong, on both sides. 

It's time to start being the non-instigator before somone over steps the boundaries. And it gets out of hand.

I hope people stick to the rules. But I always hope people stick to the rules. They revolve around basic respect for each other and ourselves. Shouldn't be that hard.

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

The previous thread was closed because people were getting into a civil war mindset. it's getting to the point that we are the boards are becoming platforms for people unintentionally inciting violence.If we keep picking sides we will see a war. No body wants that. 

There are vigilante groups. They are bad and wrong, on both sides. 

It's time to start being the non-instigator before somone over steps the boundaries. And it gets out of hand.

I hope people stick to the rules. But I always hope people stick to the rules. They revolve around basic respect for each other and ourselves. Shouldn't be that hard.

My idea is to talk one group at a time, basically get people to understand what that group is so there is no misunderstandings or narrative versions portrayed by the media. Elevating one extremist group, while focusing on another due to political bias alienates people who are afraid of that group and makes them fear of speaking out. Not to mention it will come back and bite those who supported them, because supporting any extremists group is a bad idea all together. All extremists groups, left and right should be combated with knowledge and truth, expose them for what they instead of the imagine they put out. It needs to be done. Violence is never the answer.

2 people like this

I agree violence is not the answer.

I think the reason there is an argument is because the white supremacist movement symbolises a past nobody, but the ignorant, wants  to return to.

Wars where fought, people died to protect everyone's right to equality. And the fact that white supremacists arn't condemned, after the worldwide history that is attatched to that group is shocking.

Again I agree violence on either side is wrong, but the Neo-Nazi movement has nothing good to offer. That's why passions run high.

1 person likes this

My best friend in the whole world is a Democrat. She does not condone use of violence in our society. She also respects the law and the Constitution. Needless to say, she doesn't support Antifa.

My cousin who is like a sister to me is a Republican. She does not condone use of violence in our society. She also respects the law and the Constitution. Needless to say, she doesn't support Neo-Nazis.

Notice any similarity here?

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone keeps freaking out about these two groups but realistically how much members do they even have like 1k if not less :rolleyes:.

Scenitology and the blood and crypts probably have more members then these groups 

Edited by spartan max2
4 people like this

Spartan makes a very good point there. The problem is that these groups are capable of causing great harm via their violent actions. People have been killed and horribly wounded. I'm for disarming those who desire to protest. No guns, knives, clubs etc. should be allowed at these rallies, vehicle traffic should be re-routed.  Also rival groups should not be allowed access to one another.

55 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Everyone keeps freaking out about these two groups but realistically how much members do they even have like 1k if not less :rolleyes:.

Scenitology and the blood and crypts probably have more members then these groups 

Antifa is all over the west. We see there violence all across America and Europe. These people should not be underestimated. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Despite the negatives, although truthfully after looking into the group and the subject I do believe many of the accusations against them are fabricated, they were still the good guys in Charlottesville 

Rev. Seth Wispelwey: "I am a pastor in Charlottesville, and antifa saved my life twice on Saturday." 

A phalanx of neo-Nazis shoved right through our human wall with 3-foot-wide wooden shields, screaming and spitting homophobic slurs and obscenities at us. It was then that antifa stepped in to thwart them. 

Edited by Farmer77
3 people like this

I believe that in the debate about right-wing extreme and left-wing extreme (KKK, Nazis for example and Antifa, altough I would call them more of anarchists) we tend to discuss apple and oranges.

Both are violent groups, you could argue that in Charlottesville antifa was in their right fighting KKK and nazis, but they often use unprovoked violence in other situations.

But we all know what values the right-wing extremes have and what they rally around. Antifa on the other hand fight for anti-fascism, anti-homophobia, anti-sexism, anti-capitalism among other things.

So I think it is easier to choose side with antifa because their values are not as scary as the alternative.

Those defending antifa do so because the alternative is so scary and at lest antifa is trying to do something about, is what I belive.

Back to apples and oranges, those anti-antifa are pointing to how the respective group is propagating their values, but those defending antifa are pointing to the values themself.

Zam

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Despite the negatives, although truthfully after looking into the group and the subject I do believe many of the accusations against them are fabricated, they were still the good guys in Charlottesville 

Rev. Seth Wispelwey: "I am a pastor in Charlottesville, and antifa saved my life twice on Saturday." 

Yet if they never showed up, there wouldn't have been any violence. Hmm.

Its incredibly sad that you cant denounce violent extremism. I really hope people who used to be normal get off this bandwagon soon, or a lot of people are gonna end up dead.

That's the last thing I'm saying in this thread, so don't shut it down over me. I'm done.  

Edited by preacherman76
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Reread the quote I posted  :

Just now, Farmer77 said:

A phalanx of neo-Nazis shoved right through our human wall with 3-foot-wide wooden shields, screaming and spitting homophobic slurs and obscenities at us. It was then that antifa stepped in to thwart them. 

That is violence, that is before ANTIFA showed up 

Edited by Farmer77
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Reread the quote I posted  :

That is violence, that is before ANTIFA showed up 

I think something needs to be made clear about last weekend's violence. Most people are blaming Antifa, claiming that they were the ones opposing those white supremacists, but the truth of the matter is that most of the people who were opposing them were Charlottesville residents who had decided that no such march was going to happen in their town unopposed (I'd like to think that most towns would react this way). But they have all been labelled Antifa and this has led to many people on the right automatically unable to support their actions due to what people identifying as Antifa had done in the past. 

This is a shame.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
4 people like this

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I think something needs to be made clear about last weekend's violence. Most people are blaming Antifa, claiming that they were the ones opposing those white supremacists, but the truth of the matter is that most of the people who were opposing them were Charlottesville residents who had decided that no such march was going to happen in their town unopposed. But they have all been labelled Antifa and this has led to many people on the right automatically unable to support their actions due to what people identifying as Antifa had done in the past. 

This is a shame.

You make an excellent point that perhaps I missed the mark on by not trying to hammer home earlier. 

Meet the clergy who stared down white supremacists in Charlottesville

3 people like this

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Every time something ugly happens, people say it's antifa. Very loosely, it could be that people are anti-fascist, but not all linked to some group. 

There's a lot of deliberate disinfo, and you get a couple of incidents, and people on the left are painted as if they're as bad as Nazis. Nazis. 

And yes, we know that not every Republican is a Nazi, but that Unite the Right thing was all about white supremacy. It was clearly a Nazi march. They clearly sieg heiled and shouted white power. They surrounded a small group of students with torches. And they started hurting people...wound up killing someone. 

I would hope the neo-Nazis and the KKK wouldn't have many members, but as we have seen...they can wreck destruction when they tap every racist nutjob in the country and bring them to your town. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Its incredibly sad that you cant denounce violent extremism. I really hope people who used to be normal get off this bandwagon soon, or a lot of people are gonna end up dead.

That's the last thing I'm saying in this thread, so don't shut it down over me. I'm done.  

So suddenly no one has the right to speak out except the Nazis and the Klan?

You think everyone from the town should have hid in their homes, while the white supremacists took over?

The clergy has a duty to speak out against evils. 

If they were getting hurt by white supremacists for doing so, I'm glad someone was there to defend them. 

Edited by ChaosRose
4 people like this

Don't engage any rhetoric, only use facts as well as links to articles to debate your stance. Don't assume other people's stances everyone, I want this to be a serious debate instead of the fights we been having as of lately. This thread is to look into Antifa only, not the KKK or the White Supremacists as of the moment, those groups will be talked about in a separate thread when we are done with this one. That is a completely separate topic. This has nothing to do with left or right, it has everything to do with the violence antifa has employed to further their goals. I don't deny that they do fight Nazis, but they also attack average citizens while character assassinating people who disagree with them. If they were truly a good group, they would only focus on Nazism like their name states, Anti-fascists, but they evolved into a authoritarian group that wants to force people to abide by their ways. That is the problem I am focusing on in this thread, their actions and tactics that can lead to bodily harm to innocent individuals while the media glorifies them. I want them to be exposed for what they are.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Don't engage any rhetoric, only use facts as well as links to articles to debate your stance. Don't assume other people's stances everyone, I want this to be a serious debate instead of the fights we been having as of lately. This thread is to look into Antifa only, not the KKK or the White Supremacists as of the moment, those groups will be talked about in a separate thread when we are done with this one. That is a completely separate topic. This has nothing to do with left or right, it has everything to do with the violence antifa has employed to further their goals. I don't deny that they do fight Nazis, but they also attack average citizens while character assassinating people who disagree with them. If they were truly a good group, they would only focus on Nazism like their name states, Anti-fascists, but they evolved into a authoritarian group that wants to force people to abide by their ways. That is the problem I am focusing on in this thread, their actions and tactics that can lead to bodily harm to innocent individuals while the media glorifies them. I want them to be exposed for what they are.

You can't view things in a vacuum. Antifa is a response to white supremacists kicking up and causing a ruckus.

2 people like this

When you say if the clergy wasn't there, they wouldn't have gotten hurt...

that implies they should have stayed home and not spoken against white supremacists who were invading their town. 

As a preacherman, you should know that they have an obligation to speak out against hate. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You can't view things in a vacuum. Antifa is a response to white supremacists kicking up and causing a ruckus.

By dissecting the group, we can understand what they truly are. By adding the KKK/White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis, you are adding bias where people tend to skewer to, oh they might be that bad and completely miss the point of this discussion I'm trying to have. Regardless of the situation at hand, violence is never the answer, which scares many people but me. What scares me is the Authoritarian nature of their party, how they secure control over others with violence and manipulation, even their own members can become victims of this type of behavior.

Edited by Uncle Sam
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

By dissecting the group, we can understand what they truly are. By adding the KKK/White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis, you are adding bias where people tend to skewer to, oh they might be that bad and completely miss the point of this discussion. Regardless of the situation at hand, violence is never the answer, which scares many people but me. What scares me is the Authoritarian nature of their party, how they secure control over others with violence.

Why aren't you trying to dissect white supremacy? Why focus on the people opposed to it? 

Talk about bias. There's a clear agenda to demonize people who are standing against a terrible evil. 

But that's ok. This discussion will stand, while the other one was closed. And that seems to be because of personal opinions of the admin here. I can't imagine what other explanation there is. 

Edited by ChaosRose
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Why aren't you trying to dissect white supremacy? Why focus on the people opposed to it? 

Talk about bias. There's a clear agenda to demonize people who are standing against a terrible evil. 

I am going to dissect them, but first I am dissecting the first group to appear during this past 9 years. You are now letting your bias attitude show by trying to attack me, assuming I have a agenda. So ChaosRose, if you can't discuss without accusing others of something then maybe you don't need to be debating in the first place. I isolated this debate for only Antifa to eliminate conflicts on the forums, you are just bring conflict by assuming my position. Did you even read the disclaimer or anything I posted at the start of the thread?

Edited by Uncle Sam
2 people like this

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

I am going to dissect them, but first I am dissecting the first group to appear during this past 9 years. You are now letting your bias to try to attack me, assuming I have a agenda. So ChaosRose, if you can't discuss without accusing others of something then maybe you don't need to be debating in the first place. I isolated this debate for only Antifa to eliminate conflicts on the forums, you are just bring conflict by assuming my position. Did you even read the disclaimer or anything I posted at the start of the thread?

Oh you don't have to tell me. I'm out. In protest. 

2 people like this