Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Uncle Sam

The Real Antifa (Disclaimer)

469 posts in this topic

Well that puts it to rest then. These guys are definitely terrorists. Round em up 

20 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well that puts it to rest then. These guys are definitely terrorists. Round em up 

It sounds like they want to kill themselves. It sounds like they plan on committing mass suicide on November 4th if their demonic and diabolical plans come to fruition. They're less popular than genital warts right now. People will be fighting each other just to be able to fight *them*.

Do we have to watch a viedo? What are their demonic and diabolical plans, and why November 4 specifically? 

11 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do we have to watch a viedo? What are their demonic and diabolical plans, and why November 4 specifically? 

They plan on attacking first responders on that date. Their wish is to foment revolution in order to remove Trump from office. You probably doubt me, so that's why I recommend that you read articles and watch videos. My guess is that they chose the date because it's close to Guy Fawkes' Day, as well as the *commie* revolution in czarist Russia, but who knows what goes through their minds.

1 person likes this

On 10/1/2017 at 7:45 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do we have to watch a viedo?

You can hear and see unedited events for yourself if you do so. You can view their rioting in Washington on Inauguration Day. You can view their riots in Berkeley. You can view other problems in other places. A You Tube clip is worth a million words. You can't distort or exaggerate it if you view it in context as it happens with no spin whatsoever. You'll know that I'm not spewing BS if you witness the events for yourself. That's why you should watch the videos.

Monsters. That's the word I'm going to give them. They deserve that title.

2 people like this

Posters, do not write a post if all you're going to do is ridicule an entire segment of society. That contributes nothing worth reading. Try to be a productive part of the discussion.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Posters, do not write a post if all you're going to do is ridicule an entire segment of society. That contributes nothing worth reading. Try to be a productive part of the discussion.

Thank you KMT.

On 9/29/2017 at 9:33 PM, Uncle Sam said:

I got some more information regarding Antifa, an comedian infiltrated Antifa and recorded everything.

And here is the fallout from Undercover Antifa...

As someone who has sat in with more than one group of right wingers forming a militia what youve posted here is largely no different than that. A lot of talk about what theyre going to do if the SHTF and arming themselves in case that happens.

I think the reason noone in the media wanted the story was because its not quite the smoking gun story its being made out to be. 

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

As someone who has sat in with more than one group of right wingers forming a militia what youve posted here is largely no different than that. A lot of talk about what theyre going to do if the SHTF and arming themselves in case that happens.

I think the reason noone in the media wanted the story was because its not quite the smoking gun story its being made out to be. 

Farmer, you are comparing apples to oranges. I'm not going to get in a p***ing match with you on this but, to two are total different.

Just now, Why not said:

Farmer, you are comparing apples to oranges. I'm not going to get in a p***ing match with you on this but, to two are total different.

Im not comparing the two big picture however what was shown in the video is very comparable. 

the difference is militia prepares for when shtf, antifa throws sht into the fan, they actually make militia necessary, as is 2nd amendment,  founding fathers saw it coming, they knew human nature very well, and unlike todays, gvmnt they considered it while writing laws.

On 10/3/2017 at 10:47 PM, kmt_sesh said:

What are you referring to? If it's the post from PS, a qualifier ("some are monsters") might help. 

On 10/4/2017 at 6:18 PM, Why not said:

No, I think that's quite right. Right wing militias, neo-fascists and racists have a proven track record of demonstrating what they can do, right back through America's history. 

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

No, I think that's quite right. Right wing militias, neo-fascists and racists have a proven track record of demonstrating what they can do, right back through America's history. 

The horrors the klan committed in years past are in large part over. At least in killing blacks just for being black. It still happens on rare occasions but, thankfuly not like in the past.

The militias still exist in some areas because they don't trust the government. 

Antifa doesn't know what they stand for. They say they are against fascism but they are actually fascist. They go after anyone and everyone. Hell, they have even gone after a few blacks. 

I'd love to see them come face to face with a militia, they would drop their ski masks and run like hell towards mommy's basement.

2 people like this

In all honesty... going to Reddit is a laugh and sometimes scary. There is antifa members who do own guns and willing to use them against anyone they perceive to be a fascist.

12 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

In all honesty... going to Reddit is a laugh and sometimes scary. There is antifa members who do own guns and willing to use them against anyone they perceive to be a fascist.

I started to respond with something about the second amendment but I just cant get past this point :

I HATE people who brandish a gun and then talk about others being a *****. No - pussies are the ones who need the goddamned guns in the first place. Put the weapons down and fight like a freaking man. Any junior high kid can be tough holding a freaking gun, men get their hands dirty. 

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I started to respond with something about the second amendment but I just cant get past this point :

I HATE people who brandish a gun and then talk about others being a *****. No - pussies are the ones who need the goddamned guns in the first place. Put the weapons down and fight like a freaking man. Any junior high kid can be tough holding a freaking gun, men get their hands dirty. 

IS that directed at me or the person who uh... posted that reddit?