Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump is a Great President

ellapenella

18 minutes ago, Altria said:

when I see the disinformation that this thread spews on me just think of the disinformation on a political figure.

yes it's pretty much wall to wall disinformation 24/7 against Trump on and off the internet - 

welcome to the forum  :tu:

• Like 1

The old picture perfect wasn't so pretty recently ....

Stock market’s record-setting rally at risk as doubts grow over Trump agenda

Published: Aug 20, 2017 8:07 p.m. ET

~

MW-FS658_dow_di_20170818153040_MG.jpg?uu

Stocks closed lower on Friday, falling for a second straight week in another sign that investors’ confidence in Trump’s economic leadership may be floundering.

There are other bearish signals, too.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.28% and the Dow Transportation Average DJT, -0.08%  are continuing to diverge, suggesting that stocks may be headed for a rough patch. In a robust market, benchmarks should move higher in tandem and serve to confirm each other, according to the Dow Theory.

~

~

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bee said:

yes it's pretty much wall to wall disinformation 24/7 against Trump on and off the internet - 

welcome to the forum  :tu:

I could also make the case that a lot are desperately trying the opposite. :rofl:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Altria said:

Wow it seems facts are just an inconvenient truth for some ,my post 220 was a compliltion of  facts from such credible places as The Bureau of Statistics,now anyone wants to refute these can do so as the information is easy checked.

now as to providing a link ,my apologies as I thought the link would show up in the copy and paste I really need to review my posts .

now some alledges that I am paid by who,I have been retired since 2001 at a young age because I did so well in the markets,now I don't need money but if somebody is paying for my flavor of postings ,send them my name ,about my name Altria somebody alledges it stands for alt -right.must be a snowflake as that is just fantasy as Altria is name of the corporation I retired from,the name is unique and I use it as if a former employee sees it they would recognize it.Check it out Altria located on commerce and bells road Richmond va.

when I see the disinformation that this thread spews on me just think of the disinformation on a political figure.

Oh, I'll play.

So, I guess your work didn't require English. Spelling mistakes can even pass, but your flavor of postings came from my neighbourhood, obviously. 

Also, to use your former company name as an Internet nick is more than weird. It's so weird it's either an advertisement, either a clever play on words, such as covfefe. 

Further, the company Altria will recognize the name Altria? Sure. How does it prove you worked for them? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He's not paid to make conversations, he's paid to spam propaganda. 

They get their material ready, they don't choose it, all they choose are the details, such as name, Altria - really, from the alt-right? How imaginative. Location, fake, Virigina (probably meant Virginia) and Scotty beaming cloths down. 

I feel sorry for these kids (mostly troll farm in Petersburg, Russia and Veles, Macedonia) but it shouldn't be tolerated. It's an obvious, paid spammer.    

I reported this post but I'm not sure if it went through because something seemed to get stuck -

perhaps a mod could see if it did register..?

edit - the other one above deserves to be reported as well - surely attacks like this on new members 
isn't allowed..?

this one - by the same member

Oh, I'll play.

So, I guess your work didn't require English. Spelling mistakes can even pass, but your flavor of postings came from my neighbourhood, obviously. 

Also, to use your former company name as an Internet nick is more than weird. It's so weird it's either an advertisement, either a clever play on words, such as covfefe. 

Further, the company Altria will recognize the name Altria? Sure. How does it prove you worked for them?

Edited by bee

bee needs a new pair of shoes ?

~

9 minutes ago, bee said:

I reported this post but I'm not sure if it went through because something seemed to get stuck -

perhaps a mod could see if it did register..?

edit - the other one above deserves to be reported as well - surely attacks like this on new members 
isn't allowed..?

I reported your troll first, but all that happened is general warning to keep posts reasonably short. 

I will insist that obvious, paid troll is removed. I know you're desperate and will accept any support, but not on the expense of other, sane posters. 

I do not want paid propaganda tolerated on the site where I'm a member. 

Either obvious propaganda goes, either I go. 

Then you can say Trump accomplished at least one thing. Get you rid of me. Indirectly - of course. 

edit: just reported the obvious spamming troll again. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

What an absolute mess of a thread - those responsible really need to look at their own behavior before criticising that of others.

Enough.

Closed.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked