Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump is a Great President

ellapenella

President Trump knows and understands what is wrong in the world and in America . This is one of the greatest speeches that reveals more about President Trump and the issues we face.

• Like 5

It's really sad how people idolize him. It really is almost worship. 

• Like 7

President Trump has the charisma to energize a large stadium.

The American people have their eyes on the U.S. Economy.:)

• Like 2

This is interesting...

Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

1. A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
  2. A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
  3. A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
  4. A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
  5. A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
  6. A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
  7. A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
  8. A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
  9. A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
  10. A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOt4iu9-DVAhXJKiYKHU9ZBToQFgguMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.culteducation.com%2Fwarningsigns.html&usg=AFQjCNF0_JuqVn0KOzq7Z1kfLonn8wLZeQ

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 6

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
  2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
  3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
  4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
  5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
  6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
  8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
  9. The group/leader is always right.
  10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
  • Like 6

Trump or not I find sad all this feticism around him. Just my opinion.

• Like 4

The American people want a President who can get results.

- like Dow 22,000

- Get Neil Gosuch on the Supreme Court

Edited by CeresExpo2000
  • Like 1

And so say all of us!

I exploit you...still you love me...

I tell you one and one makes three...

The Cult of Personality.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

The more the left hates him, the more support he gets. Keep it up.

There are Ripple Effects to their actions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It really is :

Republicans willing to suspend 2020 US election if Trump asks, poll shows 

More than half of Republican voters surveyed said they would be in favour of suspending the 2020 election if Donald Trump asked for more time to weed out illegal voters, a new poll shows. 

• Like 2

He'd be like...gimme some time...so I can figure out how to frame the opposition...and get them off the voter rolls/into prison.

Move along, though...nuthin to see here.

What fascism? Don't be silly. 

• Like 2

At that's probably just the backup plan if Kim doesn't blow away the west coast before the next election. 

They're already calling for Sacramento to rename itself Guam. 

And I've seen people on this very site gleeful about the water shortage. They literally want people to die. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

I assure you no one worships Trump, at least I sincerely hope not.

But it is those people who worship God who are the ones who voted for him. Why? Because when you worship God, who's within each and everyone of us, he adds to the mind the purpose for the possession of spiritual vision, the ability to see reality, in all its glory and horror. 

And this is how "the Most Highs rule in the kingdom of men."

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama13 said:

I think it was worse with Obama. Hell they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing. 

Yeah, i remember that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

I think it was worse with Obama. Hell they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing. 

Thread derailment. 

We could also discuss the price of tea in China, but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I see a very positive ending to this North Korean Crisis.

Time will tell.

I think that we are seeing the inevitable consequences of 8 years of flaccid, near cowardly use of American power by the former administration.  In the real-world, such behavior has consequences.  It's only natural that Putin, Xi and others would test a new leader to find his boundaries.  Xi will not allow the Fat nut job to cause the end of China's global ambitions but he will allow him to go as far as President Trump is willing to retreat.  The Obama legacy is a scourge on this nation.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, and then said:

I think that we are seeing the inevitable consequences of 8 years of flaccid, near cowardly use of American power by the former administration.  In the real-world, such behavior has consequences.  It's only natural that Putin, Xi and others would test a new leader to find his boundaries.  Xi will not allow the Fat nut job to cause the end of China's global ambitions but he will allow him to go as far as President Trump is willing to retreat.  The Obama legacy is a scourge on this nation.

Oh wait...is that you...fat shaming? 

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

It was a positive sign that General Joseph Dunford stopped by China 2 days ago and made sure we were all on the same page.

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

Fat nut job

Gotta find new ways to describe Kim. Its a little confusing when there's two of them :P 

Glad to hear youre back home and feeling better BTW 

• Like 9

• The topic was locked