Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now It's Finland

susieice

I'm glad they shot him in the leg and arrested him -

when they are killed on the spot it's like they have escaped justice and it's what they want... to become a martyr -

But I suppose when they wear suicide belts, fake or real the police have little choice -

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Finnish police are investigating Friday's knife attacks as crimes related to terrorism, it said on Saturday.

The suspect was an 18-year Moroccan, police added. The suspected attacker killed two people and wounded eight in the city of Turku on Friday before police shot him in the leg and arrested him.

Reuters

I was responding to this in my post above -

2 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Now its official:

PS similar happened today in Russia. In Surgut (Khanty-Mansi) man with the knife injured 8 people. Perpetrator was gunned down by police (pro-surgut - link in Russian).

with Russia, i would not jump to conclusion, drunken assaults are too common there

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Saru said:

Back on topic please

This is a thread about a terrorist attack, not an excuse for more political mudslinging.

Is any topic not about political mudslinging anymore? It's getting irritating. I mean, the OP started the post with political nonsense, perhaps the mods should edit that kind of stuff out, if indeed you don't want this type of discussion. 

Edited by Gary Meadows
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gary Meadows said:

Is any topic not about political mudslinging anymore? It's getting irritating. I mean, the OP started the post with political nonsense, perhaps the mods should edit that kind of stuff out, if indeed you don't want this type of discussion. 

The OP started the thread knowing what happened in the other ones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

with Russia, i would not jump to conclusion, drunken assaults are too common there

Breaking news from Reuters state that ISIS took responsibility for this attack.

From Russian sources, perpetrator was 19 year old Artur Gadzhiev, parents from Dagestan (over 80% muslim area). His father is on islamic extremist list. Go figure.

20 hours ago, susieice said:

Now there's been a knife attack in Finland. Funny CNN is reporting this. This will be Trump's fault too because terrorism like this doesn't exist. Where will it all end?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html?sr=fbCNN081817finland-stabbing1002AMStoryLink

That up there is the OP. 

It is a piece of political nonsense. It is disconnected from the reality. 

So it should have been moderated.

It should have been moderated also because spreading panic and instigating hatred is exactly what actual terrorists want.

• Like 1

another attack, oh well, where's the script, lets roll out the same old platitudes "the terrorist wont win" - "We stand together with (insert city name)" - lets turn the lights off on the Eiffel tower, lets project image/colours of (insert country) flag on government buildings around the world. 24hrs after the tragedy lets all gather holding candles, lay flowers and sign a wall of "love and peace" with messages of support - then carry on until the next one. and then repeat ad nauseam

Its a complete joke, first rule of Government is to protect its citizens. Governments are failing all over the world, especially in Europe. the way things are going we'll be facing decades and decades of attacks. God help Europe thanks to Germany who invited over a million and half potential ticking time bombs to Europe, - if these newly arrived Doctors/Nurses/Engineers are not handled with kid gloves and the promises of the promised land are not forthcoming or delivered upon then the Europeans will be in trouble politically we'll be walking on egg shells for years worrying one false move and you could set one off simply by looking at them the wrong way. - We'll have to embark on path of successive generational appeasement. We'll have to start soon by abandoning our way of life, culture and religion and start adapting to their ways, their ways, culture and religion, and if you don't agree you ARE A LITTLE RACIST, open your arms you racist bigots and embrace the multicultural enrichment our political masters have foisted upon you and don't you DARE question it, because we'll browbeat you with political correctness to prove just how Racist you are.  

RIP, condolences and speedy recovery to all those caught up in the tragic events in Spain and Finland.

• Like 7

aw, steve, be a racist, who's stopping you, but does it really have to include so much panic?  

11 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Breaking news from Reuters state that ISIS took responsibility for this attack.

From Russian sources, perpetrator was 19 year old Artur Gadzhiev, parents from Dagestan (over 80% muslim area). His father is on islamic extremist list. Go figure.

ok than it was a   terrorist attack, 

20 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I am waiting to see all the celebrities who went up in arms over Trump`s muslim ban, go up in arms now about these muslims killing innocent victims.

Come on Lily Allen, Gary Lineker,  Arnold Schwarzenegger, we can not hear you!

Come on Rihanna, who are the real immoral pigs now!!

There HAS to be a stop to these muslims entering our countries without being properly checked. If they have no valid reason to enter, then keep them out.  Anyone who is suspected of being part of an islamic cell has to be either sent back to their country of origin or what ever muslim country they are "fighting" for.

And not to mention those on "watch list" who are allowed to enter. Keep letting our enemies in here. That makes us the real laughingstock.

• Like 2

Well, well, well... Apparently Turku knifer was asylum seeker whose asylum application was rejected. That reminds me of something...

PS Application gets rejected? Place applicant under guard until deportation. For f's sake, its quite simple.

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, well, well... Apparently Turku knifer was asylum seeker whose asylum application was rejected. That reminds me of something...

PS Application gets rejected? Place applicant under guard until deportation. For f's sake, its quite simple.

Actually, yes. I agree with that part. 

• Like 1

@stevewinn You've hit the nail on the head there. Everything you wrote is the truth and things need to change. Fast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

That up there is the OP. 

It is a piece of political nonsense. It is disconnected from the reality. 

So it should have been moderated.

It should have been moderated also because spreading panic and instigating hatred is exactly what actual terrorists want.

I stated what's been happening in threads all over the place.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, susieice said:

The OP started the thread knowing what happened in the other ones.

Fan those flames, and watch it burn innocently, right?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gary Meadows said:

Fan those flames, and watch it burn innocently, right?

What are you going on about? I simply stated exactly were this thread would go. 

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

Or you forced it to go there by starting the thread that way. Hell im probably in the top 5 of anti trump guys on this forum but I wouldnt have mentioned him on a thread about terrorism in Finland. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

You should have posted it in Psychic section, not Politics, then.

Words too have consequences. Especially if spoken in public. 

Also, it was outrageously tasteless to misuse the tragedy in Finland for your bizarrely misplaced attempt to portray Trump as some kind of poor, defenceless victim. 

• Like 1

This thread went right where I said it would. I won't start any threads about what's going on today, because people can't handle it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You should have posted it in Psychic section, not Politics, then.

Words too have consequences. Especially if spoken in public. 

Also, it was outrageously tasteless to misuse the tragedy in Finland for your bizarrely misplaced attempt to portray Trump as some kind of poor, defenceless victim. 

You're doing what I said. Everything turns into what's happening in the US. 

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

This thread went right where I said it would. I won't start any threads about what's going on today, because people can't handle it. 

Please don't stop Susie, you have as much right to start any thread you want that conforms to site rules.

• Like 3

Just now, susieice said:

You're doing what I said. Everything turns into what's happening in the US. 

You need professional help. No, seriously. 

The thread should have started in Finland. It's guaranteed anyway it would not end there. That's precisely what was wrong with the OP. 

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

Please don't stop Susie, you have as much right to start any thread you want that conforms to site rules.

You can embarrass yourselves as much as you want, but it's just not possible to actually alter the reality. 

I'm out of this disgrace of a thread now. For any questions, see my answers above. 

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You need professional help. No, seriously. 

The thread should have started in Finland. It's guaranteed anyway it would not end there. That's precisely what was wrong with the OP. 

You need to stop yourself.

• Like 1