Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now It's Finland

susieice

45 minutes ago, susieice said:

You need to stop yourself.

No, it's you who need me (and anyone else sane, for that matter) to stop pointing out how irrational you are. 

There was a terrorist attack in Finland. Horror, god damned horror. 

And what you do? Start mourning the lack of love for your dear leader, preemptively, right in the OP.

One more time: it's disgusting. It's disrespectful to the murdered people. It's malicious and irrational. It has to stop. 

Now, will you kindly stop quoting me, so I can leave this malicious thread in peace? 

• Like 3

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

No, it's you who need me (and anyone else sane, for that matter) to stop pointing out how irrational you are. 

There was a terrorist attack in Finland. Horror, god damned horror. 

And what you do? Start mourning the lack of love for your dear leader, preemptively, right in the OP.

One more time: it's disgusting. It's disrespectful to the murdered people. It's malicious and irrational. It has to stop. 

Now, will you kindly stop quoting me, so I can leave this malicious thread in peace? 

I don't think so. You go on about what's happening here. You have nothing to do with that. Croatia doesn't even have a colonial interest in the US. I'm done!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I don't think so. You go on about what's happening here. You have nothing to do with that. Croatia doesn't even have a colonial interest in the US. I'm done!

:lol: Said the one who started the thread about murdered Finns with crying over poor Trump who will be called guilty for terrorism. Which didn't happen, by the way. 

Also, I will be so kind not to point out that written like that, it looks like US does have colonial interest in Croatia :lol:

Will you please stop quoting me now?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stevewinn said:

another attack, oh well, where's the script, lets roll out the same old platitudes "the terrorist wont win" - "We stand together with (insert city name)" - lets turn the lights off on the Eiffel tower, lets project image/colours of (insert country) flag on government buildings around the world. 24hrs after the tragedy lets all gather holding candles, lay flowers and sign a wall of "love and peace" with messages of support - then carry on until the next one. and then repeat ad nauseam

Its a complete joke, first rule of Government is to protect its citizens. Governments are failing all over the world, especially in Europe. the way things are going we'll be facing decades and decades of attacks. God help Europe thanks to Germany who invited over a million and half potential ticking time bombs to Europe, - if these newly arrived Doctors/Nurses/Engineers are not handled with kid gloves and the promises of the promised land are not forthcoming or delivered upon then the Europeans will be in trouble politically we'll be walking on egg shells for years worrying one false move and you could set one off simply by looking at them the wrong way. - We'll have to embark on path of successive generational appeasement. We'll have to start soon by abandoning our way of life, culture and religion and start adapting to their ways, their ways, culture and religion, and if you don't agree you ARE A LITTLE RACIST, open your arms you racist bigots and embrace the multicultural enrichment our political masters have foisted upon you and don't you DARE question it, because we'll browbeat you with political correctness to prove just how Racist you are.  

RIP, condolences and speedy recovery to all those caught up in the tragic events in Spain and Finland.

HERE HERE 

AHH BUT!!!!  at least we know our councils and government are not allowing them to take over, here is what the councils and government are doing to prevent this from happening:

Nga-Kisha-katolike-%E2%80%93-Anne-%E2%80

article-2298553-18E5CED9000005DC-591_634

462755-Large-fullheightview-view-north-a

115a.jpg

wolverhampton-central-mosque.jpg

Gallery-Mosque.jpg

624_-_east_london_mosque.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Or you forced it to go there by starting the thread that way. Hell im probably in the top 5 of anti trump guys on this forum but I wouldnt have mentioned him on a thread about terrorism in Finland. 

They just don't get it. They never will. Waste of time and energy.

The OP's responses are proof of that.

• Like 2