Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Top White House aide Bannon out

ExpandMyMind

Unfortunately it's more likely that this was done because he kept taking credit for winning Trump the election, which was seriously p***ing him off

Donald Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon has left his post, US media reports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40980994

Edited by Saru
Tone down the hostile rhetoric please
  • Like 3

Kinda funny that this happened after giving an interview where Bannon (of all people) called the racists in Charlottesville "Clowns" ..........hmmmmmmm 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Kinda funny that this happened after giving an interview where Bannon (of all people) called the racists in Charlottesville "Clowns" ..........hmmmmmmm 

Can you please provide an actual statement or an act from Bannon that makes him a racist.?

Breitbart?

Edited by .ZZ.
typo lol
  • Like 1

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Can you please provide an actual statement from Bannon that makes him a racist.?

Breitbart?

No I cant, actually when trump announced he was joining his team I scoured Brietbart and found that most of what was said about Bannon was truly misconstrued and twisted to demonize him. The "renegade jew" one being the one that sticks out in my mind.

That being said its become clear that the "alt-right" movement is just a hop and skip (not even a jump) away from the white nationalist movements and Bannon proclaimed Breitbart the platform of the "alt-right". 

IDK if you didnt catch my drift in my previous post but I was suggesting perhaps Trump fired Bannon for offending the white supremacists. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No I cant, actually when trump announced he was joining his team I scoured Brietbart and found that most of what was said about Bannon was truly misconstrued and twisted to demonize him. The "renegade jew" one being the one that sticks out in my mind.

That being said its become clear that the "alt-right" movement is just a hop and skip (not even a jump) away from the white nationalist movements and Bannon proclaimed Breitbart the platform of the "alt-right". 

IDK if you didnt catch my drift in my previous post but I was suggesting perhaps Trump fired Bannon for offending the white supremacists. 

Bolded:

You're not saying that mentioning a man's religion in describing him is anti-semetic are you?

• Like 1

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Bolded:

You're not saying that mentioning a man's religion in describing him is anti-semetic are you?

No not at all. Im saying that people tried to use that headline as proof of Bannon's racism but placed in context it wasn't racist or offensive at all. 

• Like 1

Yesterday he was the 2nd most hated man on Earth (by the Left).

Today,  martyr and a hero of the proletariat to be feted by the Establishment Media.

... yeah, whatever.   :sleepy:

• Like 2

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

Today,  martyr and a hero of the proletariat to be feted by the Establishment Media.

Links? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

lol, when people fall for myths and lies,, they can be flipped 180* easy. 

This is absolutely crazy when you actually think about it for a minute. 

On the one hand (regarding Trump in general), I'm embarrassed and I feel sorry for my American friends, on the other hand this is hilarious and I never want it to end. 

• Like 5

Well, I think this is the first time a US President has been fired. RIP Bannon. RIP the dream. :D

• Like 2

• The title was changed to [Merged] Top White House aide Bannon out
Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

This is absolutely crazy when you actually think about it for a minute. 

On the one hand (regarding Trump in general), I'm embarrassed and I feel sorry for my American friends, on the other hand this is hilarious and I never want it to end. 

Thats enough facepalming to give a guy tennis elbow. 

• Like 2

#WAR': Breitbart set to take on Trump White House after Bannon ouster

Joel Pollak, a senior editor-at-large at Breitbart, tweeted "#WAR," a reference to the site's early days and the mission statement of its founder, Andrew Breitbart.

A person who recently spoke with Bannon told CNNMoney that the now-former White House chief strategist will not stay quiet on the sidelines.

"It will be Bannon the barbarian," the person said. "He's not going to go out peacefully."

Ahhh good stuff, now they're starting to eat their own 

• Like 3

Next up ........."Mr Mueller, Steve Bannon is on the line for you"  :lol: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

"It will be Bannon the barbarian," the person said. "He's not going to go out peacefully."

It couldn't be better: The President Trump Show and now its very own spin off - "Behind the scenes with Bannon"

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 3

I can't take the credit for this quote - it was someone else on these forums:

"the president who just gives and gives"

my only fear is that Kelly may successfully pull the plug on this reality show of all reality shows.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Next up ........."Mr Mueller, Steve Bannon is on the line for you"  :lol: 

Well that's actually a good point. How much does he actually know? I'm guessing next to nothing, because even Trump's ego isn't stupid enough for that.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

because even Trump's ego isn't stupid enough for that.

You think?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

#WAR': Breitbart set to take on Trump White House after Bannon ouster

Ahhh good stuff, now they're starting to eat their own 

It seems like that opinion piece is just that, and in error. How about straight from the horse's mouth?

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg on Friday.

Here is more amigo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Well that's actually a good point. How much does he actually know? I'm guessing next to nothing, because even Trump's ego isn't stupid enough for that.

How much does he need to know. If Bannon talks bad about Trump to the media it will white-ant Trumps support while giving democrats and anti Trump republicans extra ammunition. 

49 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It seems like that opinion piece is just that, and in error. How about straight from the horse's mouth?

Here is more amigo

Hey thanks! Always good to get the rest of the story! 

• Like 1

Bannon the Barbarian ... :lol:

Now all we need is a Red Ivanka ... in costume ... :D

~

• Like 1