Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsolved Mysteries Fantasy Football League

Myles

I'm only putting this here because I know that not many people frequent the sports section of this forum.   It is American football, so it is kind of relevant here.:D

We need at least 1 more person to play.    It's easy to do.   We do the Yahoo Fantasy.

We have 7 in it so far (Farmer, Expand, Brooklyn ect).

Let me know if you are interested.    Others who played last year can vouch that it is easy and not time consuming.

• Like 3

I like to think that sports transcends political differences. 

We need one more team in our league, that's it.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Thread cleaned. 

I guess I missed something.   That's good, I guess.    If it was pertaining to political affiliations, it has no place in a fantasy league.   I have no issue having Farmer and Bama in the same league even though they tend to differ on beliefs.    It takes all kinds and the league helps to build harmony.

That being said, lets not connect the 2 again.  

C'mon we need 1 more at least.    It's easy, it's fun and it's football.  :D

The members who joined last year for their first ever time had qualms about it.    Turns out they did great and were eager to do it again this year.    Maybe they can attest to it?

• Like 2

It's a blast!

Last season was my 15th year playing fantasy football.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It's a blast!

Last season was my 15th year playing fantasy football.

Rank Team W-L-T              
Division 1
*1. Rocky Mountain High 7-7-0              
*2. Myles 10-4-0              
Division 2
5. Brooklyn Maulers 7-7-0              
6. Farmer77's Ballers 1-13-0              
Division 3
*3. Sweetpumper 7-7-0              
*4. Toroballistic 10-4-0              

• Like 1

In my defense I was locked out of my team early in the season ....i swear 

In reality it might not have made a difference though :lol: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

In my defense I was locked out of my team early in the season ....i swear 

In reality it might not have made a difference though :lol: 

We understand amigo, what was the Browns excuse?

LOL, I'm so bad! :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

We understand amigo, what was the Browns excuse?

LOL, I'm so bad! :lol:

I can't believe the Browns currently are having Osweiller as the starter.    I've liked what I have seen from Kessler.   Kizer also may be better than Osweiller.    Gonna be another long season for the Browns if they end up playing switcheroo with the QB position all season.  

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

I can't believe the Browns currently are having Osweiller as the starter.    I've liked what I have seen from Kessler.   Kizer also may be better than Osweiller.    Gonna be another long season for the Browns if they end up playing switcheroo with the QB position all season.  

I had high hopes for Osweiller when he was the heir-apparrent to Manning at Denver. Ha! He signs a 72 million contract with Houston and failed bigtime. Loser

• Like 2

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I had high hopes for Osweiller when he was the heir-apparrent to Manning at Denver. Ha! He signs a 72 million contract with Houston and failed bigtime. Loser

IDK maybe its the anti authoritarian in me but I think Obrien holds a decent amount of blame for that situation. I mean how many successful QBs they have had?

• Like 2

Just now, Myles said:

There's still a good chance Kizer starts the season as #1 , my guess though is Osweiller gets the week one nod against the Steelers and unless he wins, Kizer gets week 2 and the rest of the season. 

Kessler has a nasty habit of folding into the fetal position in the face of a rush. Kinda reminds me of Kerry Collins in the first year or two after having his jaw broken. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

IDK maybe its the anti authoritarian in me but I think Obrien holds a decent amount of blame for that situation. I mean how many successful QBs they have had?

I bundle several things together.     First, a Superbowl winning team that is fairly stocked lets him go.    Second, his play on the field viewed by my eye test.    Third, the debacle in Houston and the Texans trading him to the Browns with a 2nd round and a 6th round pick for a 4th rounder.   It all adds up to a poor QB.

Edited by Myles
  • Like 2

Just now, Myles said:

I bundle several things together.     First, a Superbowl winning team that is fairly stocked lets him go.    Second, his play on the field viewed by my eye test.    Third, the debacle in Houston and the Texans trading him to the Browns with a 2nd round pick for a 4th rounder.   It all adds up to a poor QB.

Oh i definitely am not proclaiming him the savior! 

• Like 2

No takers?

Just now, Agent0range said:

I'm game..is there still a spot?

Hell yes and we really need an 8th person to round out the league.....you amigo are the hero of the day!!!!!!!

@Myles hook this man up! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I'm in...when's the draft?

we do a simple auto draft.  

Good question of when.  How about next Sunday?   I can set it so it drafts overnight.  So Monday morning we would have our teams.  We use waiver rules so there is no "first come first serve".  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Myles said:

we do a simple auto draft.  

Good question of when.  How about next Sunday?   I can set it so it drafts overnight.  So Monday morning we would have our teams.  We use waiver rules so there is no "first come first serve".  

That sounds good.

Looking forward to another season. So @Myles all you have to do is set our league to "ready"?

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

That sounds good.

Looking forward to another season. So @Myles all you have to do is set our league to "ready"?

Yep.  Easy as that.  Is next Sunday too far away?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yep.  Easy as that.  Is next Sunday too far away?

What time is it now? :lol:

I think we should rock it ASAP. B)

You're commish, so whatever you think is fine. With our new teams it would be good to speed things up for us to do more research. Hell, tonight is Sunday ;)