Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Koe No Katachi

Uncle Sam

Please watch this and tell me what you think. Being a partially deaf individual that had to deal with bullying growing with the slow erosion of my hearing, the depression and feeling of being a burden to others, this movie has hit me harder than any movie about my disability that I came across.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 4

I apologize but I do not have the time to give it a watch at the moment but wanted to say thanks for the share. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I apologize but I do not have the time to give it a watch at the moment but wanted to say thanks for the share. 

If you get the chance to watch it, I implore you, it will give you a better understanding of who I am as a person. That goes for everyone...

• Like 2

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

If you get the chance to watch it, I implore you, it will give you a better understanding of who I am as a person. That goes for everyone...

Will do man. I'm on the road so it will be a couple of days but i will for sure. 

It's a moving anime story. None of us are 'perfect' people, everyone has flaws, bullying others in order to make ourselves feel less imperfect never works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

It's a moving anime story. None of us are 'perfect' people, everyone has flaws, bullying others in order to make ourselves feel less imperfect never works.

Thank you for watching it, did you shed any tears for it? My life was like that, being bullied and treated like I was a burden. And for those I truly cared about, I had a hard time communicating my thoughts through to them. It was hard.. still is, never been able to be loved by another except for family. That is it.

• Like 1

It is sad because this sort of thing is far too common. Many people have experienced bullying and poor treatment due to simply being a little bit different. However, we must never give up on life. There are others who do understand, and perhaps someday you will meet a kindred soul. Give up and it can never happen...so don't give up!  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

It is sad because this sort of thing is far too common. Many people have experienced bullying and poor treatment due to simply being a little bit different. However, we must never give up on life. There are others who do understand, and perhaps someday you will meet a kindred soul. Give up and it can never happen...so don't give up!  

It is hard when you have a hard time communicating. Best way for me to communicate is through text, typing, and writing.

• Like 1

Haven't watched the anime movie yet but here's a recommendation along the same lines ...

~

Sound of Colors - Hong Kong movie - YouTube

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF884760050711138

Jun 30, 2014 - Cast: Tony Leung Chiu-Wai Miriam Yeung Chin-Wah Chang Chen Dong Jie Synopsis: A story based on Jimmy Liao's illustration in 2001, ...

~

imdb link

~

37 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Haven't watched the anime movie yet but here's a recommendation along the same lines ...

Do please watch the anime. I will check that video out when I can...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Do please watch the anime. I will check that video out when I can...

will do ...

:tu:

~

17 hours ago, third_eye said:

will do ...

:tu:

~

Ever got around to it?

9 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Ever got around to it?

Apologies ... not as of yet ... the weekend games and the Spurs Blues Derby kinda tossed me off line for the duration ... I'll give it a go once I get some bananas off to shipment ...

:)

~