Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dialogue with the alien

Cocchino

Hypnotic Dialogue:

The subject remembers being in a UFO on September 11 in New York, unknowingly an alien takes control of the subject in hypnosis and begins a dialogue between alien and hypnotist.

Very interesting document, but could disappear from this forum quickly.

I always have to say how back when I was doing EVP, I asked about aliens. 

The ghosts said that's just silly. 

I realize the irony in that. 

• Like 5

I don't really believe that it was true, but the Indrid Cold bits from Mothman Prophecies creeped me out. 

It was just so weird. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cocchino said:

Welcome to UM.

Why the above comment?

That would only happen if you're breaking the site rules...

• Like 3

too many leading questions. the hypnotherapist gives the subject way too many questions which inncludes examples of answers. I don't trust what these two people are up to.

• Like 2

The insane Corrada Malanga, aka alien abduction pope, again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM.

Why the above comment?

That would only happen if you're breaking the site rules...

I hope to remain visible. Extremely interesting subtitled document. But this time I do not think it will censure him, we were lucky. He usually went missing a few hours without even noticing the thread writer.

The hypnotist totally dictates the character and content of the exchange he has with his hypnotised subject. He constantly asks leading questions that the comotose subject either repeats or gives yes/no answers to and thereby manages to construct the whole scenario over the course of the 'interview'. The subject provides no independent input whatsoever. What a charlatan. And the translation is crap.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

The hypnotist totally dictates the character and content of the exchange he has with his hypnotised subject. He constantly asks leading questions that the comotose subject either repeats or gives yes/no answers to and thereby manages to construct the whole scenario over the course of the 'interview'. The subject provides no independent input whatsoever. What a charlatan. And the translation is crap.

Malanga tries to cheat him for more information, use flattery.

There are many points where the alien tells things when he explains that alien barracks are under the sea because nobody searches for that place when he explains how they change head-to-head memories using a machine, even when Asks if they use the optic nerve, the alien affirms that they are not using the nerve, but it is the snake alien to do so.

The hypnotist Dr. Malanga knows the kind of alien, called Growl. There are dozens of hypnosis with this kind of alien, it has experience and already given to it, so it knows how the alien behaves "Having studied hundreds of cases".

It is an extradimensional alien that is attached to the mind of the subject. To operate in our universe uses synthetic bodies, he "Growl" has no body.

Interesting is also the part where he states that while attacking twin towers, they have saved some even from the collapse, but not all, only the ones that serve them, also states that the government knew about the attack and that this attack would serve to Change the political set-up.

If you say so! :) 

47 minutes ago, Cocchino said:

Interesting is also the part where he states that while attacking twin towers, they have saved some even from the collapse, but not all, only the ones that serve them, also states that the government knew about the attack and that this attack would serve to Change the political set-up.

Malanga is an idiot without any ethical standards. Just to remember, >3000 people got killed during the 9/11 terrorist attacks and this mentally rotten moron is using the tragedy to the benefit of his wacky CT. Thats disgusting and thats the reason for that I will report this thread.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, toast said:

Malanga is an idiot without any ethical standards. Just to remember, >3000 people got killed during the 9/11 terrorist attacks and this mentally rotten moron is using the tragedy to the benefit of his wacky CT. Thats disgusting and thats the reason for that I will report this thread.

But are you serious?

There are thousands of threads where we talk about September 11, with weird theories, I see nothing dangerous in what is being told in this video, it only proposes the alien point of view.

Are very important data, maybe here are uncomfortable? In other forums the topic was dealt with intelligently.

Many have reported seeing flying objects that day in New York, explaining why the aliens were present and why they saved only a few people. Then if it was all a lie, why worry about it?

For many it's amazing, for others it's impossible to be false, but the important thing is to be able to see and think with your own head.

Offensive, disrespectful, and as for the claim it will be removed... these are tinfoilhattery/CT techniques at their slimiest.

Malanga has no shame, and his garbage should not be brought here.  I would suggest that people refrain from further comments and let this thread die quickly.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AlienzTruth said:

too many leading questions. the hypnotherapist gives the subject way too many questions which inncludes examples of answers. I don't trust what these two people are up to.

Those people have to be careful or they might actually implant false memories. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Cocchino said:

Very interesting document,

You have to be kidding ?...I'm actually more annoyed at myself for wasting 'one second' of my time by clicking on that ridiculous video.

23 hours ago, Cocchino said:

but could disappear from this forum quickly.

Frankly, I hope this whole thread disappears.

• Like 4

The last time you posted this video on here it was removed due to its inappropriate content. Please don't keep reposting this.

Thread Closed.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked