Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New to the true world

doomsayer82

Hello to all,

Let start with a long story that I will shorten, Im not a fan of long tales. I have always been "touched" so to speak but I have always ignored/doubted it. About 2 years ago I got very sick and kind of forced me to stop ignoring what I knew to be true and rid myself of doubt. Problem is since so much is open to interpretation I get many conflicting answers sometime. Ive sought out hundreds of so called "teachers", "psychics", "shamans", ect, all of which have been more concerned with my wallet then my mental/spiritual health. To say their are times I feel deeply alone would be an understatement (even though I am aware I am never alone, I mean this is in a more human physical manner). For the most part my "guides" have taught/told me ALOT. Some over whelming truths and certain techniques to help in the process, though I am still unaware of what some things are (some are entities, some are things I create in ether that I have no idea their purpose).

Recently about a week ago during one of my many sleepless nights I began my usually "meditation" (more like a conversation) I began to see three orbs connected by three lines in the shape of a triangle (think brainiacs symbol from Superman) rotating slowly in front of me. Since then it has continued to follow me. Sometimes rotating, sometimes stationary, sometimes close other times far away, and sometimes one point will stretch and it will contract. Im curious of how to proceed. I know its "watching" me, but its not exactly sentient (is/isn't) like some of the other things I see. My guide just calls it the trinity, says its watching, and I get the feeling its like a "ship". 

I was hoping others may have experienced something similar and have advice on how to proceed. I was also hoping to find someone with more experience on these "abilities". Its nice to recieve a gift but this gift didnt come with an instruction manual and I'd like to be able to "use it" properly. It would also be nice to know why I was given it (guides can be pretty vague when it comes to "destiny" or "purpose"). Any advice is welcomed. Any teaching useful. Thank you in advance.

D.A.

22 minutes ago, doomsayer82 said:

Its nice to recieve a gift but this gift didnt come with an instruction manual and I'd like to be able to "use it" properly. It would also be nice to know why I was given it (guides can be pretty vague when it comes to "destiny" or "purpose").

We are all given "it." The inner mounting flame, the spark of life.

The Egyptians called it the "ka", the Hindus called it the "atman." Jesus called it "the kingdom of God within us."

It's the gift of the divine presence of the mind of God, and if you conform your mind to it, your mind will be reinforced. And eventually you will see "eye to eye" with God.

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 1

Thank you for the quick response. Ki, Chi, ether, astral plane, higher dimension, many names for one thing, the realm of thought, creation and light. Indeed all have it. Very few acknowledge it. Even fewer are "told" (shown, forcefully awakened, made to see, always see, however you wish it stated) about it. But what to "use" it for. How do I help benefit others? Those Ive spoken to who are not "aware" mostly view me as crazy (think i need medical help or I am on drugs, ect).

Its hard to find a physical teacher, even like minded people tend to be "put off by me", especially since most groups require a fee (and since its a gift we all have Ive never felt it to be right to pay or, if I ever grasp full "control", to charge).

My desire it just better grasp the things I see and help further rid myself of doubt (our potential is unlimited but also limited by doubt) so that I may help others "awaken". To heal. To help spread the light (of love and truth). I need/desire like minded individuals so I can come into a commonality within myself and be of more use to those who seek to guide. I may see something and get 2 answers on it because I have "wavering" thought. The 2 answers maybe right but their could be 1 defenite answer if i could set my belief on that one thing (does that make sense?). 

Again thank you for speaking with me so quickly and I hope to speak with you more and hopefully many others. Blessings.

D.A.

6 minutes ago, doomsayer82 said:

(does that make sense?). 

You make perfect sense.

Nevermind being "weird." This is a weird world, so if you're made to feel that you're weird by others, take it as a badge of honor, because you're the normal one, not them.

If you're altruistic, like you are certainly, then you are destined to acquire the knowledge of how to use the gift that's been given you.

People can help you with instructions, and there are many books you can read to be informed about the gift that indwells you, but the true source of everything you'll need to know about how to use your talent, is the very gift itself.

Follow its guidance, smile on those who harass you and your experiences will teach you how to best serve your fellow man.

• Like 1

Google Qabalah and the supernal triad. You might also look at the LBRP. Triangles are a thing. 

• Like 1

Well said my friend and always nice to "hear" that said by something other then the voice in your head. 

May I ask if you are aware of the "trinity", triangle, tri orbs, that seem to have an interest in me lately. I dont sense any ill intentions from them, but after 2 years for it just appear, I assume their is a meaning behind it. At times it almost feels like itd be willing to "take me up" but Im not sure what that fully means or entails.

D.A.

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Google Qabalah and the supernal triad. You might also look at the LBRP. Triangles are a thing. 

Thank you my friend. I shall dig into it, so to speak. I tried googling it earlier. Mostly got things about birthmarks though.

Here's some stuff...

Image result for hermetic qabalah supernal triadImage result for hermetic qabalah supernal triad

• Like 1

There's a fun book by Lon Milo Duquette called The Chicken Qabalah. It explains Qabalah with humor mixed in and doesn't get dogmatic about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

There's a fun book by Lon Milo Duquette called The Chicken Qabalah. It explains Qabalah with humor mixed in and doesn't get dogmatic about it. 

Thank you again! Been reading in between cooking and playing with my 3 year old. I did do some studies on some of the Qabalah (Yod hey vav hey, Merkabah, tree of life, ect) in my younger days but never crossed my mind to look into it recently. Guess Ill have to re-aquaint myself with it. 

Since we are on orbs I also see one quiet often the spirals clockwise like its gaining energy. It feels like its something im "creating". Its different from the guides because if I dont maintain focus it "spins off". It seems similar to them (guides) and its very chakra-esk but Ive been able to have it "gather" into a very big spiral but then I get "stopped" so to speak. 

Again thank you both. 

D.A.

• 1 month later...

Wow, you can actually see them!

While reading your initial post, I was so amazed at how much you can feel, see and know about "it". Sorry, I just don't know how to call it.

My great grandma was said to be a "healer" but I never had a chance to meet her since she passed away before I was born. They - my family - claim  that my mom refused to accept the "teachings" or "abilities" from my great grandma. I am not sure if it's something hereditary but I have a theory that the awareness about it makes you somewhat acknowledge it. And I think acknowledging it is one of the first steps to.. I'm not sure where to.

Even in a family like mine which has some sort of "history", I still feel very much alone. I can't imagine how much more lonely you feel at times. But as much as I want to tell you more about my family and offer you help, I can't. I don't think they were left well-versed about this "thing" after my great grandma passed away.

I tried searching the internet but I have yet to meet someone who can and will help me understand things. Half of whom I found were asking for money in exchange for a 5-minute third eye, and the other half are skeptics (no hard feelings -- only a heart broken to pieces smaller than small )

I can't see things like you do, nor can I talk to a guide. But I have several vivid dreams which are not-so consistent in nature which have by far only allowed me to win small town lotteries and then take its toll after a couple of days in a form of a fever or sickness. I want to claim the ability without claiming it. Ugh, I don't even know how to explain my self. But I think my "forte" if I should put it bluntly (which I have always hoped I won't need to do but heck language),  is dreaming.

Since I was a kid, I've had recurrent and sequential dreams. I can say that I literally "grew up" with them. Yes, they age too! Well, some don't (It's that inconsistent).

I kind of feel my guardian at times but he's mostly present only in dreams, or maybe that's just as far as my "abilities" go. However, things get a little messy when I am emotionally burdened. There was a time when I was extremely sad and he handed me a balloon. I mean the balloon floated towards me twice, and then finally coming after me from the first floor to the second floor of the house. It was his first obvious and major and so far grandest "hello, I'm here", but I freaked out when my housemate freaked out. I felt bad after.

When I dream, I read, write and hear foreign languages too. Languages that I don't speak in waking life. I get to get the message but sometimes, no, most of the time, the messages just don't make sense and are just plain creepy like "thirst", "accept", "hold", "keep" and "the bridge" and the screen name that I am using now, so on.

I don't know what it is I'm supposed to accept or what it is I'm supposed to do with the bridge. Or do I? And I'm just telling my self that I don't?

I sincerely hope that you find a "mentor" or a human guide. When you meet someone, please reply here so I'd know that even if I roam clueless my entire life, someone has successfully discovered a path to enlightenment  :rolleyes: