Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Julia Louis-Dreyfus caught in Clinton email

Ozfactor

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/julia-louisdreyfus-was-caught-up-in-hillary-clintons-email-scandal/news-story/896d48508aa4a1c246fdc62d1f4a9b61

JULIA Louis-Dreyfus has shared an incredibly awkward/hilarious story about a gift she received from Hillary Clinton.

The actress told The Late Late Show host, James Corden, that she worked with someone on her TV show Veep that also did makeup for the politician.

Her friend asked the then Secretary of State to write a note to Louis-Dreyfus as a gift and she obliged.

“It said, ‘Dear Julia, I hope you get job reform and education reform ... as Veep. Best wishes, Hillary Rodham Clinton’,” Louis-Dreyfus said about the note.

“So of course I was thrilled to get this and I had it framed in my house.”

But Louis-Dreyfus’ attitude towards the gift changed slightly in 2016 when WikiLeaks published more than 30,000 emails sent to and from Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

One of the released emails revealed that the politician actually had very little idea about who Julia Louis-Dreyfus actually was.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

One of the released emails revealed that the politician actually had very little idea about who Julia Louis-Dreyfus actually was

They should have just called her Elaine