Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
pally

Feeling vibes in a place

11 posts in this topic

I've always felt something when I enter certain buildings, especially old ones. Today I had training at a freemasons centre, and although the training was good/ people were nice, I got home with a bad feeling inside me. I realise upon reflection that the room, although lit, felt very cold and dingy. There was a bad feeling in the air and I think I was picking up on bad things that have taken place there. I have training there for the next 2 days and don't want it to be ruined by the venue. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do? Thank you.

2 people like this

Put some sage in your pocket. (?)

2 people like this

I think you're just subconsciously buying into all the crazy stuff people say about Masons. 

Just let go of that and you'll be fine. 

3 people like this

12 hours ago, pally said:

I've always felt something when I enter certain buildings, especially old ones. Today I had training at a freemasons centre, and although the training was good/ people were nice, I got home with a bad feeling inside me. I realise upon reflection that the room, although lit, felt very cold and dingy. There was a bad feeling in the air and I think I was picking up on bad things that have taken place there. I have training there for the next 2 days and don't want it to be ruined by the venue. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do? Thank you.

I have found that regardless of where you are, bong hits always bring out the good vibes :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Initially I tend to view people getting perturbed by ambients and those things smelling secret societies. IDK I doubt anything secret for it sounds allusive to deceiving. I put it down to imagination. It is trash psychology stuff we create our own reality. Sort of suspicious secret societies. This thing smells a rat. I don't like it.

2 hours ago, Tonite T said:

Initially I tend to view people getting perturbed by ambients and those things smelling secret societies. IDK I doubt anything secret for it sounds allusive to deceiving. I put it down to imagination. It is trash psychology stuff we create our own reality. Sort of suspicious secret societies. This thing smells a rat. I don't like it.

People don't like not being included. There are lots of organizations that are private. It doesn't mean there's anything nefarious going on. 

Probably no one thinking the Elks or the Eagles are doing anything weird. Why the Masons? It's the same stuff. Just groups of men making an excuse to get away from their nagging wives. 

At least they're not gambling away the house or anything like that. Most of these groups do charity work. 

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I think you're just subconsciously buying into all the crazy stuff people say about Masons. 

Just let go of that and you'll be fine. 

Not at all. I'm going on a feeling I get there. I didn't even know much about masons until last night. I have had these vibes and worse in other places as well. Was hoping to hear from people who have also experienced this. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that it's a masons building.

Just now, pally said:

Not at all. I'm going on a feeling I get there. I didn't even know much about masons until last night. I have had these vibes and worse in other places as well. Was hoping to hear from people who have also experienced this. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that it's a masons building.

I made an offhand joke earlier but I understand what you mean about getting vibes from a location. I absolutely have that happen to me and generally I listen to my gut. 

Overswords sage suggestion is a good one,  or try tossing some salt around when noone is looking, both of those are supposed to add negative ions to the air http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/negative-ions-create-positive-vibes#1

21 hours ago, pally said:

Hi,

There is energy residue in all structures. The older the building the more energies it retains.

When dealing with energies you do not resonate with, I like to suggest ignoring them. That is when you sense an energy which 'feels bad to you', immediately think of some thing which feels good to you and shift your focus to that.

John

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

There is energy residue in all structures. The older the building the more energies it retains.

When dealing with energies you do not resonate with, I like to suggest ignoring them. That is when you sense an energy which 'feels bad to you', immediately think of some thing which feels good to you and shift your focus to that.

John

Thank you John. It's ironic because I've just read your message, but today (my last day there) I kept thinking of a guy I like, which helped to shift my focus and it felt a lot nicer there.

I really appreciate your input.

feelings at a place does not mean anything to the Masonic...unless that is what you think.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_conspiracy_theories