Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained shaking

Lusa

I moved into a large house a year ago recently the befs or sofa stsrt shaking im awake when it happens who can it be and why are they doing it

3 minutes ago, Lusa said:

I moved into a large house a year ago recently the befs or sofa stsrt shaking im awake when it happens who can it be and why are they doing it

Welcome to UM, 

It might be handy to read this thread first: 

• Like 1

Mines not every night however i too am awake when it happens it first hapoened to me 14 years ago on the night my son was killed and now a year after moving i to my house its started again diffetent house diffetent area i know my house is haunted tho but id love to know who it is thats doing it.

setup a video camera and record it.

1 hour ago, Lusa said:

Mines not every night however i too am awake when it happens it first hapoened to me 14 years ago on the night my son was killed and now a year after moving i to my house its started again diffetent house diffetent area i know my house is haunted tho but id love to know who it is thats doing it.

Sorry for your loss.

The reason that I posted that thread is because it's most likely a psychological issue or something similar. There could be any number of known explanations for why you're feeling shaking, whether it is actually a sleep/wake thing (even though you think you're awake) or something else.

Have you sought professional help to try to figure out what's happening?

Edit: And as the above also (and part of the reason I posted the other thread for you to read), setting up a camera would be an easy way to show you that it's not physically shaking, and just in your head.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.

I'm sorry for the loss of your son. 

Sometimes, when something traumatic occurs and people are suffering tremendous grief and loss, they can actually manifest phenomena. 

There are some things you can do to get things back into balance. Counseling can be helpful. And in addition to that, there are various spiritual methods that can also be of assistance. 

I'm not sure what your belief system is, but there are ways in pretty much every belief system to deal with this type of thing. If you don't have any particular belief system, then you can work with the basic LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) to help get things back in balance. 

Welcome to UM Lusa :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Since you posted this under the investigation area, I'm assuming you want to investigate whats going on. How much shaking is going on? Like a little tremor, or something more severe? The suggestion of using a video camera is a good one. I would also suggest that you start a journal and keep track of specifically when and where this happens. See if there is a pattern to this happening.

• Like 1

Hi guys you are welcome to find me on facebook reason i say that is because i have video evidence on there of orbs etc.i have had a paranormal  team in which validated the house is active .the shaking lasts about 1 min in total sometimes between every 3rd or 4th night . Its impossible its me as my son was in bed above the sittingroom he txt me to say mum the beds shaking i said i no son it is on the sofa at tbat exact time

I would also add, this is more common than you think....have a look at this page of links all describing the same issue

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=feel+like+bed+shaking&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=LDCcWcnpLcbHXp3onYgJ

• 3 months later...

That's so strange, the same thing has been happening to me a lot recently! Ever since I've been investigating places, my light just starts shaking by itself out of the blue, it never did it before? I thought maybe it was to do with the house but maybe it's supernatural if it's happening to a lot of other people? I don't know. :o