Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Orange UFO' sighted over Somerset, England

UM-Bot

Instant internet analysis and commentary has taken the wind out of ufology's sails. It's impossible for a tale to grow in the telling, anymore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Susanc241 said:
From original OP
"It was emitting green and red colors. It looked to me like it could have been fireworks attached to a drone. It's still very much unidentified though."

Ozimandias' comment
The motion is reminiscent of an acrobatic aircraft (which is what it is) so hence no sound on this hoax film or we would have heard the plane's engine labouring under its performance.

this sort of comment is unfair.  The OP does not declare it to be extraterrestrial, or even suggest it might be.  He states it looks like a drone with fireworks.  At the time of filming/posting he did not know what it was (plane performing stunts) hence UFO.  There is no evidence he was trying to perpetrate a deliberate act of deceiving (hoaxing).  

And yes, with the sound right up the engine sound can be heard.

If nothing else, I like to see fair play always and I see a lot of the opposite on here.  Please be fair!

Point taken and I withdraw the word 'hoax' which I used because I thought the video was delibetately silent. Apparently it is not.

However, the OP announced it as a UFO and so does the link to the video. I never read the article - only watched the video. Based on my bona fide analysis of the video as I considered it not to be a UFO.

Edited by Ozymandias