Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coosa County Squatch Hunters

CoosaSquatchHunters

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• CoosaSquatchHunters

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM Coosa... care to add anything to the conversation other than a couple blind drop videos?

Thanks for the welcome rashore, I've been a squatch fan/hunter/believer since i was a kid with my love of Harry and the Hendersons and other movies that first introduced me to the infamous being. My best friend and I (along with other friends of ours) have had numerous encounters/stories when we were growing up and feel like big foot has kind of fallen out of story times and we just wanted to make some funny videos to spark imagination again. Even if it's being a little silly, it gets people talking about it again. I'm curious to know how the conversations are going these days, so feel free to reach out to me and let me know your take on the subject. Thanks again.

Oh gosh, BF stories and discussion about it are alive and well here on UM... pop on over to the crypto, myths, and legends section, that's where the BF stories are for the most part.