Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Demon goat' video goes viral

pallidin

A bizarre mutant goat has gone viral after images cropped up showing its human-like features. 

The goat became a viral sensation after Samiraa Aissa uploaded a video to Facebook on Aug. 17, writing: “A strange creature has been discovered in India. The animal, whose shape resembles that of a human being, terrified a whole village.” The Facebook video has been viewed more than 37,000 times.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/22/demon-goat-appears-in-india-terrifying-village-with-human-like-face.html

• Like 2

• The title was changed to 'Demon goat' video goes viral

If you've never seen the movie Drag Me to Hell...the talking goat clip is awesome! 

Can't post it here. The demon goat has a potty mouth.

• Like 2

They were so terrified they called the police?????  With adults like this in the world I guess I'm still worried about the future of the species.

• Like 6

you should see the Pig

Pig eye in the middle: Mutant piglet has one eye in the centre of its head and a face and ears like a CHIMPANZEE (while its nine siblings look completely normal)

Strange creature was born in the San Juan y Martinez area of western Cuba
    Villagers have been flocking to see unusual piglet with face and ears of a chimp
    Its unusual appearance is believed to have been caused by a genetic mutation
    But a vet has taken blood samples to investigate how the abnormality occurred

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4809596/Mutant-cyclops-piglet-face-CHIMPANZEE.html#ixzz4qWPuBUW7

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I swear all these mutants originate in india. Must be radioactive water or something.

They do seem to have more than their fair share, don't they?

• Like 6

It is actually really sad and the way people act disgusts me.

• Like 3

Ok, let's try this again.

I would like your input, because I really think this was some real, though bizzare, offspring of a separate species sex moment. I'm not trying to be weird, I just can't wrap my head around that human face... you know??

On 8/22/2017 at 7:18 PM, Dyna said:

It is actually really sad and the way people act disgusts me.

Seeing the poor thing made me a little sad for it also.  No telling what barbarity they subjected it to.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

I would like your input, because I really think this was some real, though bizzare, offspring of a separate species sex moment. I'm not trying to be weird, I just can't wrap my head around that human face... you know??

I'm pretty sure that isn't possible through sexual intercourse but in a lab?  Who knows.  There are probably human and animal Chimeras in existence already.  I think it's chilling to consider.  For example, it would be a true abomination to have a four legged animal that had self-awareness and could understand that it was supposed to be human.  

• Like 3

With so many mutations in that particular area one has to think about those 'ancient Nuclear explosions' myths ^_^ or that there is some crazy pollution, nuclear or not, something is very wrong there and people feel it on daily basis.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2017 at 5:09 PM, XenoFish said:

I swear all these mutants originate in india. Must be radioactive water or something.

Actually you aren't far off on that one. From what I understand from reading is that India has a problem with pollution, especially the rivers.

I have seen images of of the Ganges River practically clogged with trash, sewage and all manner of nasty stuff.

What is worse is that people wash their clothes, bathe, swim and wash their animals in it. Probably get their some of their drinking water from it too.

What I find really sad is that the Ganges River is supposed to sacred to many of them yet they do not treat it as such; they treat it like their personal garbage and sewage dump. Therefore it should not be hard to see that many illnesses as well as defects for both humans and animals are going to occur in greater frequencies.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2017 at 7:00 PM, pallidin said:

There are many horrible deformities in humans and animals look it up. I think when the creature is suffering it should be killed at birth.I don't understand the people who enjoy showing their deformed animals like it is fun or something!

• 2 weeks later...

They were putting human with deformity in circus not a long time ago... it's just sad for the goat to born like that, crossing finger that's not painful.

• Like 1

I saw the picture and conclude it is a sad birth defect.  It was probably born premature.

Poking fun and superstition shows a lack of compassion so any one who does can go jump in the Ganges!

Take that! :angry:

• Like 1