Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possessed?

Holly630

Hmm...doesn't look like she's on a staircase at all. She's standing in the kitchen, pointing through the doorway. 

If she was closer, she would be taller in the door frame. How close does she come to that height if you have her stand in the same spot? 

It does look like her. It looks like her build. 

It's also a different camera angle. The camera is tilted up and you don't see as much of the floor. If you have her stand there and then tilt the camera up like that, how does it change how tall she appears in the doorway?

Edited by ChaosRose

21 hours ago, Holly630 said:

19402084_10155803997965663_2634896393693775007_o.jpg

yea, I'd be freaked out too to be honest.

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Hmm...doesn't look like she's on a staircase at all. She's standing in the kitchen, pointing through the doorway. 

If she was closer, she would be taller in the door frame. How close does she come to that height if you have her stand in the same spot? 

It does look like her. It looks like her build. 

It's also a different camera angle. The camera is tilted up and you don't see as much of the floor. If you have her stand there and then tilt the camera up like that, how does it change how tall she appears in the doorway?

Yesterday was a really, really bad day for her, so I wasn't even going to attempt to get her to stand anywhere and wait while I messed with camera angles. Haha. We've done it before, my mom and I. I'm 5'6" and the top of my head doesn't come anywhere near the height of that doorway when I stand by the table. I think I achieved the same height only when I stood in front of the chair that is there at the table.

I agree that it definitely does look like her, but also, it looks like she's wearing a nightgown... and she refuses to wear them to bed. She used to all the time, but hasn't in a few years. 

3 hours ago, Holly630 said:

Yesterday was a really, really bad day for her, so I wasn't even going to attempt to get her to stand anywhere and wait while I messed with camera angles. Haha. We've done it before, my mom and I. I'm 5'6" and the top of my head doesn't come anywhere near the height of that doorway when I stand by the table. I think I achieved the same height only when I stood in front of the chair that is there at the table.

I agree that it definitely does look like her, but also, it looks like she's wearing a nightgown... and she refuses to wear them to bed. She used to all the time, but hasn't in a few years. 

She might put it on later. It is weird, though. If you try to look at the floor, she doesn't appear to be standing on it. Could be the angle again. I dunno. 

It sure still does make for a creepy photo. Just the fact that she's wandering around in the dark like that. 

7 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

She might put it on later. It is weird, though. If you try to look at the floor, she doesn't appear to be standing on it. Could be the angle again. I dunno. 

It sure still does make for a creepy photo. Just the fact that she's wandering around in the dark like that. 

She can't. We keep all of her clothes on the top shelves of the bathroom closet because for a while she was putting clothes on in the middle of the night, on top of her pajamas, and getting overheated.

I've tried to be logical about it in every possible way and it just doesn't make sense to me. Ha

39 minutes ago, Holly630 said:

She can't. We keep all of her clothes on the top shelves of the bathroom closet because for a while she was putting clothes on in the middle of the night, on top of her pajamas, and getting overheated.

I've tried to be logical about it in every possible way and it just doesn't make sense to me. Ha

How much is the subscription for the cameras? I may be willing to pay it for you, if not too expensive. It will help you and your grandma, and solve this thread.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

The more i compare those two photos, the less sense it seems to make.

I know!!! haha 
Like I said, that photo was taken about a month ago, maybe a little longer and I've been obsessing over it because I can't make sense of it. 

47 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

How much is the subscription for the cameras? I may be willing to pay it for you, if not too expensive. It will help you and your grandma, and solve this thread.

Oh gosh, I appreciate the offer, but I would never allow someone to do that. I'm just going to mount a go-pro and set it to record over night. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Holly630 said:

Oh gosh, I appreciate the offer, but I would never allow someone to do that. I'm just going to mount a go-pro and set it to record over night. 

Blunt: Do you want a real answer? Or your fantastical answers?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Blunt: Do you want a real answer? Or your fantastical answers?

You can be blunt and tell me I'm creating all of this in my mind. That's fine. 

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/25/2017 at 2:57 PM, Holly630 said:

You can be blunt and tell me I'm creating all of this in my mind. That's fine. 

In case you come back; how'd the GoPro go?