Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Robert Lee Can't Announce Football

Lilly

12 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'm not dreaming about the good 'ol days either,i havn't crossed the thresh hold age wise to remember "when the world was a better place" :lol:

You have to rub it in again! Just you wait! :P

:lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

If this insanity doesn't stop, "Robert" will become the new "Adolf". I miss the days when such a thing seemed absurd!

One would have thought "Hussein" would have been the next "Adolf" so soon after Saddam, but Big Media ridiculed anyone who noticed and called them racists in support of their god the Fraud.

On 8/23/2017 at 9:02 AM, Nonentity said:

I don't understand why this had to happen. You're punishing a guy for something he had no control over.

Apparently, it is Politically Incorrect to be named: Robert Lee.

So he needs to change his name??

21 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

It'll just be some other stupid outrage next.

They are just making it up as they go along.

Funny thing is if they had left him announcing the game probably very few people would have noticed. But since they decided to re-assigned him a lot of people noticed.

• Like 3

Left eats its own. Sucks for Robert Lee, it's to be expected though. Work for psychos, crazy things happen.

Edited by WoIverine

1 hour ago, Bama13 said:

Funny thing is if they had left him announcing the game probably very few people would have noticed. But since they decided to re-assigned him a lot of people noticed.

Why not just call the man 'Bob' Lee if it's so terrifying to use his given name?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Why not just call the man 'Bob' Lee if it's so terrifying to use his given name?

Think espn already has a "Bob Lee"...may give the audience a case of "swimmers ear" and throw their equalibrium off :lol:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Hard to believe how "normal" the daily news was back 20-25 years ago compared to the absolute hysterical lunacy we see on a daily basis now...

Hell the 90's had Bill and Monica,Rodney King,OJ,John Bobbit,Menendez brothers,ect...and all of that can't compare today stupidity :wacko:

I'm not dreaming about the good 'ol days either,i havn't crossed the thresh hold age wise to remember "when the world was a better place" :lol:

It's true that people often wish that they still were in their teens and/or twenties. Putting that to the side, some things objectively were better in the past. Entertainment comes to mind. Politics does too. Watch old clips of Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. Neither person seems extreme when you compare them to the crazy leaders of today. You realize how far we've fallen when you make these comparisons. It seems like we went off the proverbial cliff after 9/11.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Almighty Evan said:

One would have thought "Hussein" would have been the next "Adolf" so soon after Saddam, but Big Media ridiculed anyone who noticed and called them racists in support of their god the Fraud.

If they didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all. They'd be cool with Bob Bin Laden if he was a leftist (not that surnames should matter to anybody).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Apparently, it is Politically Incorrect to be named: Robert Lee.

So he needs to change his name??

I don't think that's what I said.

This is just idiots LOOKING for things to be "triggered" over.

Pathetic.

• Like 2