Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portal show up in my dream

kobolds

In this dream portal seem to be common transportation, people move from one continent to another in few seconds.

the experience is fantastic . 

it 's not like star gates with water surface and get suck in .  it's like walking through park , continue walking you will see the scenery starting overlapping with another scenery . then I stop , I get a little pressure feeling been push forward (like raiding train and when train stop, your body get feeling push forward)  .   in dream  I visiting a friends, after finish, I ask people on street to tell me where the nearest PORTAL .

if this is a parallel world , few things I notice.

1. the city look similar to ours  I guess, even if someone invented portal, it won't make big change

2. hotel become very hard to find one.

3. gravity change.

Edited by kobolds

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kobolds

• White Unicorn

• Goldenroad

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/23/2017 at 1:27 PM, kobolds said:

In this dream portal seem to be common transportation, people move from one continent to another in few seconds.

the experience is fantastic . 

it 's not like star gates with water surface and get suck in .  it's like walking through park , continue walking you will see the scenery starting overlapping with another scenery . then I stop , I get a little pressure feeling been push forward (like raiding train and when train stop, your body get feeling push forward)  .   in dream  I visiting a friends, after finish, I ask people on street to tell me where the nearest PORTAL .

if this is a parallel world , few things I notice.

1. the city look similar to ours  I guess, even if someone invented portal, it won't make big change

2. hotel become very hard to find one.

3. gravity change.

Interesting I experienced one like that while lucid dreaming.