Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Attraction

TiONA1208

Hello everyone!  I'm VERY glad to find this domain, this is quite interesting.  First off, this is my first post.  I feel that I have something interesting to bring to the table, as this topic has left me nowhere else to turn.  Let us begin by going back to the "New Years" holiday, this year.  I had taken some vacation time at home.  Was late and I was going through my old music replaying old CDs that.. quite frankly, haven't played in probably 20 years or more.  Genre collections, Soundtracks, etc.  I got my hands on the "9-1/2 Weeks" soundtrack.  (a top favourite of mine)  In fact, the last time I heard it internet was just looming.  So, my favourite songs on there was by a group named "Luba".  "The best is yet to come", and "Let it go"...

Excited to rediscover this, I decided to look up this group by Google search.  I was also skimming through the images section...  Wait!?!   Blip back..  Who is this woman?  It was her.  I gazed and smirked for a few seconds, and continue the search.  Then I went back and saw her.. Smiled.  So then I went back to my music.  The next week, I went back.  I searched "Luba" again because I kept thinking about her.   Well, I did find it eventually.  Her name is spelled differently as it is slavic.  I'm going to pause right here.  Its important that you understand that I'm not a hillbilly.  I don't do drugs or even drink.  Don't have any "issues" in the psychology department.  I work a skilled trade, and am a small business owner to boot.  I don't have much free time.  Furthermore, being a considerable amount of time spent in NW Washington, DC ..attractive people who take care of themselves and dress their best is nothing new to me.

That said, there have been things happen that lead my attention drawn back to her.  A couple of things that stick out are, for example...  I got two phone calls while on my trip home.  Both were unknown numbers.  I typically don't answer unknown numbers from outside of my local tri-state area codes.  Instead, they are screened through voicemail.  After a search, the area codes are from the same two areas she resides.  (i did do a research on her name) Bear in mind that this takes place within an hour.  Then, just this past Monday.. I had a dream.  Not just an ordinary dream.  My mother passed away Oct.of 2012.  She has only come to me in my dreams twice.  We talked like nothing happened.  Like we just saw each other yesterday.  She introduced my cousin Jason to me.  Jason and I haven't seen each other since we were toddlers.  He couldn't have been further out of my mind.  We shook hands and greeted each other.  It was sort of awkward.  Then my mom said, Trav...I've brought someone here very special I want you to meet.  I want you to meet Liubov.  She walked into my dream.  It was her!!!  The woman I can't stop thinking about.  Liubov and I just gleamed at each other.  We talked and she was also singing to me.  I was just beside myself.  My alarm was pulling me out at 3:30 am.  My last words were "you will see me again".  When I woke the song by Cat Stevens "how can I tell you" was playing in my thoughts.    I was walking on air.  Then when I got to work, and was waiting for my shift to begin.  I was on a mechanical forum.  In the ads that pop up was a picture of her!  Liubov!  It was a "Poshmark" ad.  No, this cant be true...  Can anyone tell me if they have any insight into this?  What is this?  I do know a true psychic.  She is so scatterbrained, and hasn't called me back.  She is famous for this.  I understand it comes from her energy being pulled in so many different directions.  

not many people can locate private numbers.....nor pre know ....it's a she........

Welcome to the forum. 

I can see you are very caught up in this but it just reads like you have a crush on a singer.  You had a couple of calls that could not really be directly connected to her and you dreamt of her...  Nothing specific that is coming from her end that I can see....sorry.  Others may offer different feedback.

• Like 1

Well to be honest, it's not the singer from the group "Luba" that I have a crush on.  Sorry if it read that way.  In the dream she was singing a song while she was doing things as though singing to herself.  She was looking over at me and giving me warm smiles all the while.  WHAT she was singing I don't recall.  In the dream I had to sit down in a chair to gather myself, and what was going on....Yes. In the dream.  By far the most lucid dream of my life save for a nightmare of a large spider chasing me up my alley when I was 4 years old.  It was a random woman that caught my eye that I got drawn to. (spellbound may be a better term) Why exactly?  I don't know.  She is not even my "type" (not to come across as ego. just no other way to put it) Never had a thing for blue eyes.  Only been physically attracted to brunette women with dark eyes. That's since day one.  I absolutely do not find blonde hair women attractive in a romantic partner sense.  Don't "hate" on anyone.  Just my preferences.  Just the facts m'am, just the facts (as Sgt. Joe Friday would say)   The lady in question has ash brown hair, blue eyes, and very fair complexion.  Nordic perhaps.

Weird it is.  Sounds nutty....in its own right.  The numbers that came up on my cell I searched only the area codes.  I always have checked out the area codes of strange numbers.  Most of the telemarketing calls I receive come from Detroit or Miami.  The area codes on the day of question served the very towns where she resided.  Oh, I could certainly call her up.  I could call her right now in fact.  There is a fine line there called stalking, or just outright lack of couth.  

I am not telling a soul that I know anyway.  Consulting with a psychic is a safe route to finding out..why. Has anything like this happened to me before?  Not even remotely.  I am 41 now.  Had a couple of crushes back in high school.  

The dream itself was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.  I'm not even 100% sure this is a crush.  For all I know this could be a soul connection from a past life?!?  I'm open minded at this point in time.  Thank You for taking the time to respond!!!

Yea I use to have a serious crush on that chic from warlock 2. She was in one of the hell raizer movies too. I forget which one. For a chic I was never gonna even meet, I spent to much time thinking about her lol