Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Slevin

Astral Projection my first experiance

8 posts in this topic

Morning All,

Okay so I've been doing some reading on Astral projection and I thought I might give it a try last night. Last night as I was trying to relax and picture myself outside my body I started to feel heavy ( like when your about to fall asleep). I would say about 10 minutes into it all I see this orb thing to the right and above of my head (eyes still closed I think) also my body felt num. the ball was maybe a little bigger then a cricket ball maybe the size of a softball but wasn't smooth like but had little spikes maybe or blurry edges when I looked at it made  noise or a loud vibration. At this point I nearly shitted myself and woke/opened my eyes and it was gone.

So after about another 10 -15 minutes I start the process again trying to picture myself outside my body staring against the wall. As I am picturing my body up against the wall every now and again my projected body looks back at me but with  a different scary face smiling or it seemed like the faces belonged to a evil person and then it looked back to the wall and the face would change and it  would look back to me. After sometime it stops and it feel like I am numb again and all of a sudden my blanket that's over my wife starts flapping like someone's arm in it. Now at this point im not sure if it is in my dream or in real-life I wake up or in my dream grab the blanket and it stops.

I leave it a couple of hours and sleep I then wake up and start the process again but this time I sat up out of my  body and so did my wife and we looked like grey kinda misty talked for a bit and she said that she was also trying to astral project (she doesn't know I've been trying to and I don't think she knows what astral projection is) but it felt so real also it felt like the corner of the beds vibrated and the feeling I had was strange like its when you love someone a lot that feeling you get in your stomach.   But when I started to talk the vibration like woke me up before I could speak. I also could see both our bodies still sleeping during this time.

Can anyone give me some advise on what happened last night ? or if anyone had similar stories.

1 person likes this

Sorry about the experience mistake in the title................

I'm just curious, do you use any special type of technique to get yourself into the proper state before this happens?  Some people say that simply walking or meditating helps them ascend.  Carlos Castenada had a number of techniques he used to stop the internal dialogue in his mind and fully relax.  Taking small doses of Peyote and Datura probably didn't hurt either!  

Hi Sheltie, not really I pretty much just try and control my breathing and try to picture myself out of my body either by standing in a spot in my room or floating above my body. It was my first attempt last night and I must say I've never felt or had any experience like it. I've always been able to control most things I do in my dreams but last night was different and actually scary. Do you have any techniques? or stories that can help me. Thanks for the reply :)       

Hey Sleven, welcome to the boards. I'd say you had a great deal of success for your first time trying. It took me months to have my first experience. 

I don't know if this helps you, but I'd avoid picturing yourself across the room. Your projection took on a life of its own. Instead just use a exit technique like the roll off, or like you said floating above your body. 

Also, no matter what you see, you have to focus hard on not being afraid. Let me know if I can help you in anyway 

1 person likes this

Thanks Preacher. I will give that a go :) 

1 person likes this

On 8/23/2017 at 9:35 PM, Slevin said:

Hi Sheltie, not really I pretty much just try and control my breathing and try to picture myself out of my body either by standing in a spot in my room or floating above my body. It was my first attempt last night and I must say I've never felt or had any experience like it. I've always been able to control most things I do in my dreams but last night was different and actually scary. Do you have any techniques? or stories that can help me. Thanks for the reply :)       

There is another technique that I can tell you about rather than visualization.  Meditate your conscious awareness to move to different parts of your body first. Then take that same awareness outside of the body. There's no visualization of your imagination being involved, but when you exit you can move anywhere in the room with out any preconceived expectations to interfer with the experience.   

Hey! Maybe I met the same entity too! During day nap, it was a transparent a bit blurry orb, a bit bigger than a tenis ball floating 30cm above my chest and when I managed to notice it and it probably noticed me too, it started to vibrate and make a Brrrzzzz sound and my body started to get electrocuted. Then I woke up