Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hurricane will hit Mexico east coast hard.

grimsituation6

so my prediction, realized a little late until it became clear to me, mexico needs to take a hit, its economy has been expanding too fast this past year. i would not be surprised if this hurricane will do major damage to mexico economy, this hurricane is human manipulated and being loosely steered into mexico, the slow down in market growth and the jobs and wealth created through rebuilding/repair/insurance will stimulate the middle "majority" class. exactly what mexico needs, it would just be all too convenient if this latest storm huts mexico hard.

if this isnt the case? and many trillions or dollars in defense spending later? and we cant control the goddamn air temp enough to at least effect weather patterns? 

if you cant believe that our ionosphere is being pushed and pulled around by high energy low wave antenna arrays, well sorry its pretty easy for a government to do, and with a super computer or two you could even quantify and apply the energy ammount and type needed to control weather and climate patterns accross the globe.

the ionosphere changes made by us creates physical changes in the rest of the surrounding atmosphere.

this can mean total control over regional and global air pressure systems, and temperature control at high altitudes, which means temperature can be affected in high altitudes;

therefore temperatures can be manipulated this way at both base sea and base ground levels if needed, like warming ocean surfaces, which is all that is needed to drive your own hurricane.

they will follow and strengthen warmer waters.

we are seeing the worst hurricanes since Bush Jr. was in office, is trump using the modified weather weapons button? not the big red button, the one next to it that's a cautionary yellow color. it is quite odd, but i do believe from august-january we are able to heat surface temps over the ocean just enough that we can force a hurricane down that heated path, and it will reach its target 75% of the time, plus its the most deniable weapon on earth...

if the weather isnt being controlled by humans by now then we are stupid, we have all the right tools, now we need to apply it, use it to cool storms down and make them weaker.

I am speechless!  My daughter and family are in the direct path of Hurricane Harvey as they live just west of Houston.  They have been preparing for this storm and possible 'life threatening flooding', not to mention the winds.  If the US government is responsible for this weather why would they let it run its course, even stall, over the US mainland?  There are conspiracy theories, and there are conspiracy theories, and as they go this one has got to be beyond belief.  :wacko:

Global warming didn't just start last year, it has been going on since the industrial revolution in the 18th century and the increase in hurricanes and their severity is almost certainly because of an escalation in warming in the 20th century due to increased energy production and use.

Well, perhaps not speechless, but exasperated. :huh:  

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, grimsituation6 said:

so my prediction, realized a little late until it became clear to me, mexico needs to take a hit, its economy has been expanding too fast this past year. i would not be surprised if this hurricane will do major damage to mexico economy, this hurricane is human manipulated and being loosely steered into mexico, the slow down in market growth and the jobs and wealth created through rebuilding/repair/insurance will stimulate the middle "majority" class. exactly what mexico needs, it would just be all too convenient if this latest storm huts mexico hard.

What?

Edited by toast
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, toast said:

What?

It makes perfect sense. Just have to bang your head on the wall a couple times.

(Just kidding, don't do that.)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Gary Meadows said:

It makes perfect sense. Just have to bang your head on the wall a couple times.

(Just kidding, don't do that.)

No I wouldnt because someone did that already.

• Like 5

lol yea wrote it quick, so i guess my point is that the storms out at sea can be manipulated by simply raising the surface temperature of the ocean in front of the storm, in which ever general direction you want the storm to go.

u can raise the temp of a small area of ocean by blasting its surface with microwaves, or use a satellite that can reflect either sun light or reflect some kind of laser/particle beam onto that one spot. heating the surface 24/7 even overnight.

thats how you can literally steer a hurricane.

3 minutes ago, grimsituation6 said:

lol yea wrote it quick, so i guess my point is that the storms out at sea can be manipulated by simply raising the surface temperature of the ocean in front of the storm, in which ever general direction you want the storm to go.

u can raise the temp of a small area of ocean by blasting its surface with microwaves, or use a satellite that can reflect either sun light or reflect some kind of laser/particle beam onto that one spot. heating the surface 24/7 even overnight.

thats how you can literally steer a hurricane.

If only it were that simple, and we had the technology and resources to do it ..... ;) 

• Like 3

Well one thing's for sure, wherever it is you can lead them, they ain't gonna go away anywhere else...

~

12 hours ago, grimsituation6 said:

if this isnt the case? and many trillions or dollars in defense spending later? and we cant control the goddamn air temp enough to at least effect weather patterns? 

if you cant believe that our ionosphere is being pushed and pulled around by high energy low wave antenna arrays, well sorry its pretty easy for a government to do, and with a super computer or two you could even quantify and apply the energy ammount and type needed to control weather and climate patterns accross the globe.

the ionosphere changes made by us creates physical changes in the rest of the surrounding atmosphere.

this can mean total control over regional and global air pressure systems, and temperature control at high altitudes, which means temperature can be affected in high altitudes;

therefore temperatures can be manipulated this way at both base sea and base ground levels if needed, like warming ocean surfaces, which is all that is needed to drive your own hurricane.

they will follow and strengthen warmer waters.

I found this paper that has some things in common with this:

Weather as a Force Multiplier:

Owning the Weather in 2025

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

15 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

I found this paper that has some things in common with this:

Weather as a Force Multiplier:

Owning the Weather in 2025

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Are you suggesting the CIA have failed in their fictional mandate to protect the USA from tropical storms? :o

I advise a double layer of tinfoil.

• Like 2

Seeing how they couldn't do anything with California's drought in the last few years, and agriculture in California is a big tax and export money earner for the federal government, I don't think whatever secret technology the US government could possess is too efficient in the moment.

• Like 3

On 8/25/2017 at 5:34 PM, grimsituation6 said:

And this is achieved by hitting Texas? Your prediction is rated: FAIL.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 9:12 AM, Essan said:

If only it were that simple, and we had the technology and resources to do it ..... ;) 

I can think of a few major insurance corporations that would buy THAT tech immediately :w00t:

• Like 1

On 26/8/2017 at 7:21 PM, Gingitsune said:

Seeing how they couldn't do anything with California's drought in the last few years, and agriculture in California is a big tax and export money earner for the federal government, I don't think whatever secret technology the US government could possess is too efficient in the moment.

Naaa, that's part of the Big Plan.

Hit those damn lefties from Hollywood and their wine yards! 

• Like 1

Just now, Parsec said:

Naaa, that's part of the Big Plan.

Hit those damn lefties from Hollywood and their wine yards! 

Most of the drought happened under Obama's watch, wasn't he part of the leftist globalist cabal?

I would have argue they were letting the drought unfold to make a point that they had no power over the weather.

2 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

Most of the drought happened under Obama's watch, wasn't he part of the leftist globalist cabal?

I would have argue they were letting the drought unfold to make a point that they had no power over the weather.

Ah no, that's a common mistake. 

See, he is/was part of the Kumulipo intergalactic cabal; he responds to his direct commander Maui.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parsec said:

Ah no, that's a common mistake. 

See, he is/was part of the Kumulipo intergalactic cabal; he responds to his direct commander Maui.

I see! So Hillary was the globalist cabal pawn, but the Kumulipo took the advantage with their own pawn, Obama...

Remind me what was their agenda and how letting California wither was part of it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

I see! So Hillary was the globalist cabal pawn, but the Kumulipo took the advantage with their own pawn, Obama...

Remind me what was their agenda and how letting California wither was part of it?

Exactly, everything is way more complicated than what we can think. There's not just a couple of factions, there's plenty.

Keep in mind that I have third party intel (I have some friends on Namek who dealt a couple of times with the Kumulipos), but allegedly it all has to do with the new intergalactic bypass that should be built where the Earth is. 

They think that incapacitating California and it's entertainment machine will decreas the overall planet value (apparently they are fond of Disney) and will allow for a quick sell-off. 

• Like 1

I'm more horrified thst someone believes a natural disaster is good for the economy :rolleyes: lol

If the American government could aim hurricanes, there is a 0% chance their current manchild of a president would be able to stop himself from unleashing it on an "enemy" nation.

.................................................sigh.............