Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ozzy's Neighbors Getting Out

Nxt2Hvn

Ozzy Osbourne's Beverly Hills neighbors — the ones he tried to engage in a food fight on his MTV reality show — have sold their house for close to its $7.9 million asking price, and they are relocating.

The Mediterranean-style home, next door to the rock star and his family, has five bedrooms and 8 1/2 bathrooms in 8,700 square feet. The three-story house, with an elevator and a rock pool, was built in 1997.

“The Osbournes,” which enjoyed a three-year run on MTV, focused on the neighbors when Sharon Osbourne threw a leg of ham through the hedge separating the two properties. Osbourne's kids, Jack and Kelly, followed by throwing bread, cheese and pate. Ozzy threw a block of firewood.

Beverly Hills police were heard on the TV segment telling the Osbournes to stop throwing things.

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are to host MTV Australia's first Video Music Awards in Sydney in March. The MTV series reportedly earned the family $80 million plus $25 million from merchandise.

SOURCE

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• AztecInca

• Firien

• kassumi

Top Posters In This Topic

it would never be boring living next to the Osbournes now would it?lol. When do I move in?????

How exactly is this news!?!?!?

There are far more important things going on in the world at the moment!

Its great news, lol

Anyway i preffer the story about how Ozzy put a burglar in a head lock. I know i'd want to do that if someone tried to steal my stuff.

1 point for the victims....theives 0

Although they did get away with a few million worth of jewellery.

Are these the neighbours who played tennis and squash against the Osbournes wall whenever they felt like?