Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin speaks out about the importance of AI

UM-Bot

He may be correct, at least initially.  If Hawking and others are correct in their assumptions, it may only be a short while before the AI doesn't need the organic plague around it.  Too darned messy.  I got a chuckle out of his rah, rah for the students.  First, he says the leader will "rule the world" then he says but NOT Russia!  WE'D share ;)  Bless his heart.

• Like 2

I predict that genetics and psychic ability will be the main focus, not AI.  By that time, we will likely be one very unified organization of beings devoted entirely to science and philosophy

24 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

I predict that genetics and psychic ability will be the main focus, not AI.  By that time, we will likely be one very unified organization of beings devoted entirely to science and philosophy

Beautiful thought but so far we are nervous about the ability to genetically eliminate Alzheimers.  We are not about to start meddling with the human genome to produce psychic abilities.   So far no evidence of psychic disposition has been found in genes.   Did you want Monsanto to have a crack at that?  I'm sure their motives would be pure.

and then  is likely right, AI will be around before we do much genomic improvement. 

'whoever leads in AI will rule the world.'

I fixed that for him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

He may be correct, at least initially.  If Hawking and others are correct in their assumptions, it may only be a short while before the AI doesn't need the organic plague around it.  Too darned messy.  I got a chuckle out of his rah, rah for the students.  First, he says the leader will "rule the world" then he says but NOT Russia!  WE'D share ;)  Bless his heart.

LOL. How magnanimous. 

Whomever leads in Ai will have that Ai take over the world. And unlike the matrix, I highly doubt Ai will need humans for anything, except scienctific experiments and to indulge its sadistic tendencies(which it adopted from humans).

The folly of man is overwhelming.

Edited by Nzo

Heres something I was going to post as a standalone thread....but it seems....it fits nicely here

Google will rule the world.

By 2030, You’ll Be Living in a World That’s Run by Google

I was asked on Quora what Google will look like in 2030. Since that is one of the most important issues the world is facing right now, I took some time to answer it in full.

Larry Page, one of Google’s two co-founders, once said off-handedly that Google is not about building a search engine. As he said it, “Oh, we’re really making an AI”. Google right now is all about building the world brain that will take care of every person, all the time and everywhere.

By 2030, Google will have that World Brain in existence, and it will look after all of us. And that’s quite possibly both the best and worst thing that could happen to humanity.

To explain that claim, let me tell you a story of how your day is going to unfold in 2030....

(do continue reading this pls)

https://futurism.com/by-2030-youll-be-living-in-a-world-thats-run-by-google/

also in a similar vein and well worth a read

The New Censorship

How did Google become the internet’s censor and master manipulator, blocking access to millions of websites?

Google, Inc., isn't just the world's biggest purveyor of information; it is also the world's biggest censor.

The company maintains at least nine different blacklists that impact our lives, generally without input or authority from any outside advisory group, industry association or government agency. Google is not the only company suppressing content on the internet. Reddit has frequently been accused of banning postings on specific topics, and a recent report suggests that Facebook has been deleting conservative news stories from its newsfeed, a practice that might have a significant effect on public opinion – even on voting. Google, though, is currently the biggest bully on the block.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-06-22/google-is-the-worlds-biggest-censor-and-its-power-must-be-regulated

• 2 weeks later...

All world leaders have already been replaced with AI run androids since the Illuminati run reboot camps in the 60's. Under project SaB 2020 that was leaked in early 2014.  The powers that be are technologically far more advanced than the world is allowed to be. They keep us at least 80-120 years behind to ensure their dominance. Any members of the Zodiac Squad, ill write the following in code so you can understand: ISJJ GSS sgios SISIGJDFI 1"@. "The night is dark, but the stars will shine!" I'm out!