Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Predicting the future through dreams.

Gii Dhyana

Basically a few years ago I woke up and knew straight away that I had predicted the future in dreams I had had that night. I told my partner where I was going to live and decribed a new partner with a beard and a pub I was going to work in. We laughed it off bug last year it all came true the exact pub i remember working and being like this is from a dream from years ago. I remember being at my boyfriends and remembering the dreams. And i go the description of my his house perfect and the pub. Well the past year i have been regularly predicting the future.

some very personal stuff and some silly stuff like I couldn't find the sissors and that night I found them in mh dream woke up decided to loom where I had in my dream and found them. 

Last week i dreamt of someone sending me thousands of sanitry towels wake up and thought i bet i have a period, well i did infact have a period. I hadn't had a period in 4 years and am on the pill. 

This is all very cool but when it all kicked in last year i was having dreams i was on a cliff or building about to jump and would lose my breath and suddenlh wake up hyperventalating. Or catching my breath.

Now I have several deep intense dreams every night and wake up exhausted and need a ridiculous amount of sleep.

also I have sleep paralysis regularly now, woke up speaking in tongs to a demon a few months back.

also I don't know if it's related as I do have ptsd bug I have deep visions of people i love dieing everyday. 

Obviously somethings goong on with my 3rd eye, i'm asrtal projecting/ predicting the future. This is really cool but how do I harness this ability and become the best ag this? Also I was wondering if becoming really good at it would effect my mental health issues? Like make them worse?

anyone experience this? I always liked to belive in psychic abilities but never fully believed it. Well I bloody do now that I know i'm psychic!

Someone give me some advice please. I got told by a claivoyant 2 years ago that i was going to become clairvoyant and be better than her. Really need so decent advice i'm only 21 years old. This is crazy bonkers stuff! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Prediction future in dreams is quite common . And when you will  to think every night before bedtime for the next few days, you will see what happens often.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 8:00 PM, Gii Dhyana said:

anyone experience this? I always liked to belive in psychic abilities but never fully believed it. Well I bloody do now that I know i'm psychic!

Someone give me some advice please. I got told by a claivoyant 2 years ago that i was going to become clairvoyant and be better than her. Really need so decent advice i'm only 21 years old. This is crazy bonkers stuff! 

Hi,

I have not had any of the experiences you specifically describe. However there is a reality beyond the physical reality which involves multi-dimensions. The scientific community has the best information on those things.

That term clairvoyant is used to identify one type of person who has expanded awareness. Being psychic is another so called catch all term for this. What all this Can lead to is Mind over Matter.

The best advice that I can offer is building a bond with your inner wisdom. There is actually a higher self beyond the human intellect which is the source of that knowledge. There are also other aspects of self you need to become aware of.

Now if you can put aside all those beliefs the educational systems and our society have conditioned you to accept as reality, then you can begin your journey of self discovery.

John

• 3 weeks later...

I dream of the future and present. I've gotten rather good at it. Usually it involves my kids but I also have visitation, and personal dreams like my higher self talking to me. I used to dread and was afraid to dream. So I taught myself a trick (no med required ) a way to not dream which I still use occassionally. Mostly becauase most of my dreams leave me exhausted.none of my dreams have been wrong yet. You are correct if you put aside everything discovery of self can be achieved however it's also true that you don't have to put aside anything for self discovery. As the saying goes though I don't know who said it but" take what YOU can use and leave the rest behind".  Oh ftr though I do think not having or using the internet and having no one to discuss what I was experience helped force me to pay closer attention to my dreams and learn about them. But that's just my opinion. anyways now a days with internet there's a lot of reading to be done and knowledge to be gained. Especially in forums and social media platforms. 

Edited by Dragonfly_75