Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Latest Conspiracy of MH370

Colt Storm

I'll say this much for it: it's a good summary of all the conspiracy theories.

Will it ever be solved? I'd say unlikely; it's now been too long. If we could find the main wreckage then that would help but I doubt we'll ever find it.

So yes, conspiracy theories will abound for the foreseeable future.

• Like 5

What to think when no theory makes sense? I'll go with the pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah lost his mind.

• Like 1

Amateur investigator Gibson 

Oh lord, an "amateur investigator". 

Bearing in mind that there's a history of known incidents of fires in the under-cockpit electronics bay on 777s, I think that a fire (not necessarily a catastrophic one in itself) that might have taken out communications and, gradually perhaps, filled the cockpit with smoke, so it flew on on autopilot until fuel ran out, has probably just as much to support it as "the pilot went mad, something we can never prove but it's always much easier to nominate a scapegoat". 

• Like 4

Pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah planned mass murder because of personal problems, locking his co-pilot out of the cockpit, closing down all communications, depressurising the main cabin and then disabling the aircraft so that it continued flying on auto-pilot until it ran out of fuel.

This theory was also the conclusion of the first independent study into the disaster by the New Zealand-based air accident investigator, Ewan Wilson.

Wilson, the founder of Kiwi Airlines and a commercial pilot himself, arrived at the shocking conclusion after considering 'every conceivable alternative scenario'.

Holy crap, isn't it fortunate for "amateur investigators" that the dead can't sue. (the only Kiwi Airlines I can find, incidentally, were one outfit called Kiwi Travel International Airlines that it seems never even staretd operations, and if it did went out of business in 1996, and one called Kiwi Regional Air that started in October 2015 and folded in Septemeber 2016, and had a fleet of all of one Saab 340. I'm not sure, therefore, how much of an expertthis might make Mr. Wilson.) 

• Like 4

Ewan Wilson:

Kiwi Travel International Airlines was a New Zealand based airline which pioneered discount flights between secondary airports in Australia and New Zealand in the mid 1990s. The airline was established by Ewan Wilson and several associates. Ewan Wilson served as CEO and was later convicted on four counts of fraud.[1] The Securities Commission went further and banned Wilson for a period of five years from holding a Directorship or Senior Management position. At the time the Commissioner took the unusual step of publicly announcing that Wilson acted without moral regard.[citation needed] It was reported in March 2015 that Wilson was looking at restarting an airline, under the name Kiwi Regional Airlines.[2]

Wiki

• Like 3

I don't think it will be solved for a very long time, all of these CT's just add hype and make it harder on the families. Unless the main wreckage is found the truth won't ever be known.

• Like 2

What I can't understand is this, are we to believe that a whole plane full of people switched off their phones, that none of the had their phone on, even in aircraft mode, monitoring their journey using GPS. Don't the GPS satalites hold a log file of devices that the've pinged co-ordinates to?

• Like 1

For me, that isn't anything surprising. Although I have never done flight following on my phone, I suppose others might.

That being said, if the theory that the Captain hijacked his own aircraft is correct, what would people do? If the passengers became a problem, you could simply increase cabin altitude to knock them out. The emergency breathing system could possibly be disabled or in any case only has a limited supply (max of 10-15 minutes, IIRC). Cabin crew would have a walkaround bottle or similar but you have reduced the number of people who are a threat to your plan.

I don't have a clue about a log file aboard the GPS satellite.

8 hours ago, Obviousman said:

That being said, if the theory that the Captain hijacked his own aircraft is correct,

Do you suspect for a moment that it might possibly be, is there any evidence apart from something that one scurrilous journalist has come up with knowing that the dead can't sue for slander? 

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do you suspect for a moment that it might possibly be, is there any evidence apart from something that one scurrilous journalist has come up with knowing that the dead can't sue for slander? 

Absolutely none. I just used that example to point out that if it were correct, then the phone / GPS would be irrelevant.

Simply, we have no idea what happened.

825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)

The media is busy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office?to confuse people that public neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to 45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took over the control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outside air space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen at that altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds, then killed them all. 

Radar Suggests Jet Shifted Path More Than Once

By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014

Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.

The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-military-radar.html?_r=0  

This information revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon as the plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilot system. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobody was alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was to elude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as far away as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chart explained the odd track of MH 370. 

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/73819000/gif/_73819704_malaysian_airliner_search_976map_250314_v3.gif

decompression

Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly 

25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes

28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes

30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes

35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds

40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds

45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds

http://www.reddit.com/r/MH370/comments/211qv0/time_of_useful_consciousness_at_40000_feet_in_a/

On 9/5/2017 at 11:20 AM, EBE Hybrid said:

What I can't understand is this, are we to believe that a whole plane full of people switched off their phones, that none of the had their phone on, even in aircraft mode, monitoring their journey using GPS. Don't the GPS satalites hold a log file of devices that the've pinged co-ordinates to?

GPS satellites don't ping co-ordinates to anything. Nor do they receive anything back from any GPS device. 

• Like 1

826. Decompression ?a method to kill (4/9/2014)

This is not the first time they used this method to create an air accident. The similar action they have done in 2005. Here I quote my article #352 wrote eight years ago:

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

…….
Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents. 

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.
2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed. 
3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37. 
4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

Among these air accidents, the Greek one was exactly the same method ?with decompression to kill everyone on board the plane. 

YAHOO NEWS: 

Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed 
By Yannis Behrakis 

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen. 

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

In each plot to eliminate me, the Feds used to have planned accidental death for my relatives, either in trip by cruise or by air. I tried my best to record each plot. When the Malaysia airliner incident happened, I immediately recalled the 2005 case. In 2005, they created four air crashes in one month to impress public that air incident was not that unusual. This time they made it a mysterious missing so the topic could occupy a period of time in media to impress public. The purpose is to replace multiple crashes. 

Supplementary to 826.  

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

On 7/7 and 7/21, there were bombings took place in London. It was a cover up operation to justify the plotted master bombing in US. To deceive the public that these were the work of Al Qaida. The unusual events happened in same day (July 21)  may prove my allegation.(see #330) 

Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents. 

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.
2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed. 
3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37. 
4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

When I first heard of Greece accident, I only impressed by the mysterious situation (lack of oxygen, frozen) before its crash. But when the Peru air crash took place, I realize it might be an operation to cover up a coming air accident. My relatives were arranged in a trip between 9/10 and 9/17. If an accident happened, it would be easily added one more to the above list and wouldn't cause any notice. That's why I talked about this twice in 9/2 and 9/7. (see #339, 340)

Pre-psychological influence is a very important tactic Feds uses. We have seen scenes such like Lewinsky scandal, Wen Ho Lee's case, WMD in Iraq..... The recent one is the hurricane Katrina and Rita. Which mainly planned to justify for a high rising  inflation. So media want us expecting a gas of 5.00/gallon because most of the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico were damaged by hurricane and so was for many oil refineries. That how much money would spend for the refugee and re-build.(e.g. 400,000 people live in the hotels and how much that costs for one day's rent) Now these kind of information are disappeared from media. Or proved to be exaggerated. What I see is the oil dropped below $60.00 a barrel.(10/26) Why, because the framed case went sour and Feds still must keep the interest rate as low as they can to maintain a high housing market. 

If the framed case have went successfully, I believe you would meet another face of media. Then you would have believed that all that sudden jumping high inflation was caused by oil and the natural disaster. 

The latest movement of propaganda activated by Feds is the Bird Flu. That's another psychological war to justify a new slaughter in the name of natural disaster. Watch how the media propaganda it under the command of Feds. 

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass. 
Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it. 

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS: 
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed 
By Yannis Behrakis 

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen. 

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050814052709990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature. 

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one. 

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat. 

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed. 

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane. 

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)

5543864653_5ac1097dce_b.jpg

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2017 at 3:20 AM, EBE Hybrid said:

What I can't understand is this, are we to believe that a whole plane full of people switched off their phones, that none of the had their phone on, even in aircraft mode, monitoring their journey using GPS.

Don't the GPS satalites hold a log file of devices that the've pinged co-ordinates to?

Please learn how GPS actually works before you make silly assumptions such as this...

Cz

There are so many errors in that post.

All the 4 listed crashes were determined to be pilot error.

In the specific Greek case, the pilot left the cabin pressure in manual mode, thus as the aircraft ascended, the pressure gradually diminished.

The passenger masks only supply 12 minutes worth, the crew only 30 minutes.

A chemical reaction which consumes oxygen is known as combustion which is by definition exothermic.

A chemical reaction which reduced cabin pressure would have either liquid or solid residue and furthermore would automatically unseal the cabin to the outside anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

829. A disinformation to mislead public (4/24/2014)

Three days ago, there was such a news:

How jet stowaways can survive cold, lack of oxygen 

By JUSTIN PRITCHARD 4/21/2014

LOS ANGELES (AP) ?Despite the subzero temperatures and lack of oxygen, people can survive even a long journey in the wheel well of a jetliner. The latest example is a teenager who, according to authorities, stowed away on a 51/2-hour flight from San Jose, Calif., to Hawaii. While the number of known stowaway attempts is few, people have survived with surprising frequency.

http://news.yahoo.com/jet-stowaways-survive-cold-lack-oxygen-202510259.html

Did you notice something unusual of the topic of this news? It emphasizes that it’s not that cold and lack of oxygen in high altitude . Do you know why they had this news? I think it was a misinformation created by the mastermind of the missing Malaysia airliner MH370 at the purpose to discount my allegation that the people in MH370 were killed by decompression when it was hijacked by auto pilot system. 

It was a swift response to my article ?25. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)?and ?26. Decompression ?a method to kill (4/9/2014)? 

Even if they indeed carried out such a “stowaway?operation, it still won’t prove anything for them. Here I quote a comment:

JIm En espanol- Jaime2 hours ago

I am not familiar with this model of Boeing A/C, but on other models the air in the cabin is changed completely every two minutes, with the old heated air being discharged throught high volume outflow valves, in this case into the wheel wells. Since there was no evidence of frostbite it must be assumed that the temperature remained above a certain level, and also that there was enough oxygen to prevent death. The key here is the large volume of air being discharged.

http://news.yahoo.com/jet-stowaways-survive-cold-lack-oxygen-202510259.html

I find it unernerving to know that such a large plane with responders that can't be all turned off to vanish you can cut some responders but there's one located on the outside of the plane isn't there.? With today's technology I can't help but think something isn't right 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

830. Uninterruptible autopilot system (5/1/2014)

Someone argued that how a computerized auto pilot system could drive the plane to avoid the ground radar. That opinion based on that auto pilot system was a pre-set up program. The reality is that Boeing have installed “uninterruptible autopilot system?in its plane. Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. The aircraft was taken over by the ground controller. The system was originally developed to prevent air hijacking. But when the ground controller becomes criminal, the airliner can be hijacked for evil purpose. That’s what happened in 911. That’s what happened in MH370. 

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible

03 March 2007

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/article7239653.ece/alternates/w460/hijackMOS0303_228x119.jpg

Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. Currently, all autopilots are manually switched on and off at the discretion of pilots. 

The so-called 'uninterruptible autopilot system' - patented secretly by Boeing in the US last week - will connect ground controllers and security services with the aircraft using radio waves and global satellite positioning systems.

After it has been activated, the aircraft will be capable of remote digital control from the ground, enabling operators to fly it like a sophisticated model plane, manoeuvring it vertically and laterally.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/new-autopilot-will-make-another-911-impossible-7239651.html  

• 2 weeks later...

832. The ability to black hole a Boeing craft (5/12/2014) 

As a matter of fact, it was impossible that a Boeing being hijacked by terrorists because it was equipped with uninterruptible auto pilot system. When such things happened, the pilot would covertly activate the system to alert the ground security service. The odd thing is not much people knew there was such a system existed. Most absurd was that when MH370’s missing became a hot topic, nobody talked about uninterruptible auto pilot system. It became a forbidden area for mainstream media.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5C1aYniIFA#t=220
http://youtu.be/B5C1aYniIFA

Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/MuGKL1rLgUpQaqewRUr7iEMRMb6Ot7pLDNYUl0bCsQ=w309-h162-p-no

If you doubt me why I concluded that MH 370 case was created by the US intelligence, my reason is pretty simple. Who control uninterruptible auto pilot system? Who have the information of ground radar so MH370 could skirt them? 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BivEQC_CAAAThXj.jpg

#MH370 route seems carefully chosen to skirt edges of FIRs (Flight Information Regions). 

http://bit.ly/OetHfj pic.twitter.com/vhhUy5dSU1 

Ok, so if that was so, and it was US Intelligence (who are as incomprehensibly fiendish as the Russians), why might they have done such a thing? (And those who know, is such a thing - the "Ground Security Service", whoever they might be, being able to remotely take over an aircraft - actually possible?) 

The "uninterruptible autopilot" system exists, and has been tested on small aircraft, including over the UK. 

However, it has never been fitted on any commercial airliner, and requires considerable ground-based infrastructure to use. 

It does NOT over-ride the aircrafts radio's, so the Pilots would scream blue murder to ATC if their plane was digitally "hijacked" !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, katsung47 said:

Most absurd was that when MH370’s missing became a hot topic, nobody talked about uninterruptible auto pilot system. It became a forbidden area for mainstream media.

False. 13.100 hits on Google for "MH370 Uninterruptible Autopilot".