Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Insanity

VerdeICe

My dream was odd. 

In this world and many others there are beings known as gods. The gods create monsters  and watch over the creatures of the world they are made in. There are many gods and monsters and they are all aware of one another. For whatever reason the god of my world was insane. He wasn't made insane, he didn't become insane. He was just, for whatever reason, insane. The creatures he created were as good and kind as all the others, but they were kept in his basement. Away from our world. There in his underground place he would take humans, preferably a group, and let them know one another. They would talk about their family's and jobs etc. Then he would eat them. Graphically, raw with a fork or his hands in front of his people and monsters. Both of which could do nothing to stop him. He then would force his monsters to eat them. They would scream, become depressed, and eventually go insane as well. And when they went insane, he would make them eat one another. Myself and others managed to escape this god, we were on our way, but one man stayed behind. I remember why. All I know is that when we went to find him his blood was painted all over the walls. We were placed in a pit with his monsters. But not killed, he left before anything happened. I dont know why. Monsters from another world and god came after that and saw these atrocities. When the god returned they said they would consume him and his creatures because he had gone insane. The god somehow bluffed them, and left. The room was dark and quiet then. 

Soon another god came, he may have been there from the beginning. He explained to his creatures that the insane one was lying. He somehow cured the insane creatures in the pit. Probably. He took both to and was going to war. I woke before I could see the conclusion. 

I felt very ill after this one. It was the first dream where I was truly helpless. But, I still wasn't afraid, just, helpless. 

• Like 1

Try to abandon watching modern horror/fantasy movies and TV news (which is the worst of all). ;) Dreams are always a mixture of things you've seen not long ago but didn't meditate about properly, that caught your mind but from which you were distracted from. In the first minutes after awakening (time is very important here) you can try to analyze your dream by searching for the clues (i.e. associated images and feelings) in the experiences of the day before. After some training you'll be able to crack even the weirdest of your dreams.

Edited by Chaldon