Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth About Reptillian Aliens in Disguise

Aquila King

Just now, Alien Prophet said:

LoL...Don't tell that to David Icke....

I mean reptiles like real lizards. I think they are a false flag planted by the discovery channel.

You see the discovery channel is run by an alien race of insectoids who want you to think reptiles exist so you won't see the truth.

• Like 9

It's funny how people still think David Icke actually believes in giant shape shifting reptiles, even after he's said time and time again that they were a metaphor for the elite, and how their agenda hides in plain sight, similar to if mankind was enslaved by a race of shape shifting reptilian aliens lol.

42 minutes ago, Amerix said:

It's funny how people still think David Icke actually believes in giant shape shifting reptiles, even after he's said time and time again that they were a metaphor for the elite, and how their agenda hides in plain sight, similar to if mankind was enslaved by a race of shape shifting reptilian aliens lol.

:huh: Oh, so now there a metaphor? This is the first of heard of this. Sounds pretty convenient if you ask me. Kinda like how he first claimed to be the son of God and when that didn't go down well he suddenly moved on to lizard people.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

:huh: Oh, so now there a metaphor? This is the first of heard of this. Sounds pretty convenient if you ask me. Kinda like how he first claimed to be the son of God and when that didn't go down well he suddenly moved on to lizard people.

It grabbed your attention, didn't it?  ;)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amerix said:

That's poor defence of your beloved David Icke. Your claim would be more believable if Icke didn't say things like the moon is a reptilian base or the shape-shifting reptilians transform in front of people.

Behold the bat**** insanity of David Icke - https://www.davidicke.com/category/271/reptilian-agenda

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amerix said:

Then how come he could not explain it in this video with Ventura?

He actually got mad and left the interview.

Edited by Alien Prophet
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Alien Prophet said:

Then how come he could not explain it in this video with Ventura?

He actually got mad and left the interview.

I remember watching that on TV the first time, and I laughed my *** off! :lol: When your even more bat **** crazy then Alex Jones, you truly are scraping bottom.

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure reptilians (ID's) exists. But not shapeshifting reptilians pretending to be humans, I think that's what David Icke keeps saying. 
Real reptilians don't exist in the same dimension as us humans. (And they don't control humans or the elite from another dimension either).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlienzTruth said:

I'm fairly sure reptilians (ID's) exists. But not shapeshifting reptilians pretending to be humans, I think that's what David Icke keeps saying. 
Real reptilians don't exist in the same dimension as us humans. (And they don't control humans or the elite from another dimension either).

Yeah, I'm not at all against the idea of reptilian aliens existing. It's the whole thing about them being shape shifters who are secretly ruling the world that I'm just not buying.

• Like 2

How come people have witnessed these shape shifting reptilians masquerading as humans if they are not real?

I know at least 2 people who have independently described their sightings to me.

In both instances the creatures eyes are revealed as if their mask briefly slips, revealing their true identity, only to recover their guise in the knick of time.

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

How come people have witnessed these shape shifting reptilians masquerading as humans if they are not real?

Because people have flawed perceptions. People can have mental illnesses that cause delusions. People can simply enjoy the attention of saying they've seen something other worldly. Not even to mention that people frequently use drugs (or used them in the past causing flashbacks). Though out history people have claimed to see all sorts of things, witches dancing with the devil, mythical monsters, angelic beings etc. Just having people say they've seen 'this or that' is not direct evidence of existence in reality.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Because people have flawed perceptions. People can have mental illnesses that cause delusions. People can simply enjoy the attention of saying they've seen something other worldly. Not even to mention that people frequently use drugs (or used them in the past causing flashbacks). Though out history people have claimed to see all sorts of things, witches dancing with the devil, mythical monsters, angelic beings etc. Just having people say they've seen 'this or that' is not direct evidence of existence in reality.

Or people simply saw what they said they saw as hard as it might be for you or me to swallow.

What mental illness do you know causes people to specifically see reptilian beings?

What flawed perceptions give someone the impression that they are seeing someone clearly shift from person to reptile and back again?

What flashback does someone have if they have no previous experience of seeing a reptilian, drugs or not?

Culture is riddled with belief of such creatures throughout history, that much is true. 

There are no reptilians and there is no anti-Christ trying to destroy the world. That said, I know who I'd suspect, if I believed in any of that crap. 

We don't need alien agendas and Satan to be horrible to each other. It comes naturally. And very often people with money and power (more than their fair share) just don't care about anyone else. It's like that saying someone around here has under their avatar. The tiger doesn't worry about what the sheep is thinking.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, taniwha said:

I know at least 2 people who have independently described their sightings to me.

In both instances the creatures eyes are revealed as if their mask briefly slips, revealing their true identity, only to recover their guise in the knick of time.

How did they know that what they saw was reptilian shapeshifters?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taniwha said:

I blame V the series in the 80s. 

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

We don't need alien agendas and Satan to be horrible to each other. It comes naturally.

I think this is exactly it. People try to find any scapegoat, alien, demon or deity to place the blame of evil on to prevent blaming flawed humans.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Seriously, it very well could be this. If a young child saw that TV show a subconscious memory just might resurface during adulthood...add the memory to some type of mental illness and there's a good explanation.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Apparently, when "V" was first proposed it was going to be about fascists who, pretending to be benevolent, infiltrate the US government and take over the country. However, the concept was considered to be "too cerebral" for the average TV viewer, so the fascists were replaced by shape-shifting alien lizards. Who would have thought that would have led to the former sports-reporter-turned-son-of-God David Icke jumping on the band-wagon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(1983_miniseries)

4 hours ago, taniwha said:

Have these people had other hallucinations?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, taniwha said:

The fact that you know not one, but TWO people, who have "seen shape-shifting reptilian aliens" doesn't tell me they're real.  It tells me you hang around people who are attention seekers.

• Like 1